1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Dropshipping Journey with AliExpress

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by yaros, Jul 22, 2015.

1. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Use coupon code: STARTER15

yaros, Oct 23, 2016 IP
  2. Tuhin_Ashraf

Tuhin_Ashraf Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Yaros. I can’t thank you enough for your generosity for disclosing all these information.

I have read all the pages of this thread from page 01 to page 37. As I am non-technical I did skimming on some technical topics.

Your journey has inspired me massively. I hope to buy your plugins and start my own business.

I have few questions. I am very much serious. Plz don’t ignore and give answer specifically.

1. Your dropship based e-store profits from price gap. You even buy low from E-bay and Sell significantly higher on your web-store. Now, When people buy from your web-store (say WorldofHarry) and the later they find amazon, ebay, esty offer even far lesser price, then will those customer ever come again? So, how can you hope to make a loyal customer base (who you wish to come back again and again)? I believe its not about selling product(s) only ONCE to a customer. What is your thought?

2. What’s the specification should I look for when I am going for HOSTING a wordpress web-store like you Worldofharry.com ?

3. And I am really sorry to ask this question. But I must know from you. This is about your plugins.

You use 2 plug ins. One plug in you use which is provided by Ali express and this is for what? And You developed another Plugin for your WP which helps you to import product title, description, picture, price modification, inventory management, order placement (you just press order now on AliExpress), etc. Am I right? And if I am right and you do all the things with your OWN plugins then why you need another plugin from AliExpress? Plz explain.

4. Did you developed social rabbit? This social rabbit helps to do all (or significant portion) SMM automatically?

I feel myself lucky to find your digital forum thread. Its all started when Sarah of WholeSaleTed showed WorldOfHarry in her youtube video. Your generosity has literally surprised me.

Thank you.

Tuhin_Ashraf, Oct 24, 2016 IP
  3. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    1. This is one of the advantages of such niche stores. People prefer to buy from stores that are fully devoted to the niche they are interested in, even paying more.
    2. It depends what kind of plugins/solutions you are going to use. Here are basic requirements: https://alidropship.com/codex/2-system-requirements/
    3. Generally, I am using one plugin that is called AliDropship. It searches, imports, updates product, uses markup formula, places orders automatically, etc. And I use Social rabbit plugin for promotion on social networks.
    4. Yes, I developed it myself and it helps me greatly to automate social media promotion.

yaros, Oct 24, 2016 IP
    seo.xpert likes this.
  4. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Today I got a record order on my WorldOfHarry store - $592.64!

Order amount: $592.64
    Supplier costs: 233.78
    Net profit: $358.86
    Cash-back: $19.8

Total net profit: $378.66

[​IMG]

Thank you, Jesus! (btw, it is a returning customer).

yaros, Oct 26, 2016 IP
    seo.xpert likes this.
  5. ven3000

ven3000 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Yaros, can we use the theme style like the one in nailstuff.com or marcmoniz.com ? I just bought Alidropship, but only DaVinci theme available for download. I prefer nailstuff or marcmoniz theme style for my store.

ven3000, Oct 27, 2016 IP
  6. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It will be available soon on alidropship.com or you can contact me on Skype: yarosnevsky and I will send it to you.

yaros, Oct 27, 2016 IP
  7. Tuhin_Ashraf

Tuhin_Ashraf Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yaros I have one question.

Can I use payoneer in this droshipping purpose to receive money from my customer and use the money to buy goods? does payoneer work as same as a credit card of a bank?
    If your answer is yes then pls tell me which payonner master card to or what to buy ffrom payonner.

Thank you.

Tuhin_Ashraf, Oct 28, 2016 IP
  8. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Payoneer is not a payment processing company, you can't connect it directly to your store.

yaros, Oct 28, 2016 IP
  9. BishopStill

BishopStill Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Payoneer is actually a payment processor. I can get money directly to my Payoneer account from both 99designs and Fiverr.

Payoneer is actually like a bank. You have an account Number where you can get payments.

BishopStill, Oct 28, 2016 IP
  10. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I mean that it is not a payment gateway processing company and does not offer a merchant API integration. You can withdraw money to your Payoneer account but you can sell anything on your webstore with it.

yaros, Oct 28, 2016 IP
  11. ven3000

ven3000 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yaros, is it possible to set Alidropship URL permalink structure based on product categories hierarchy ?
    For example: Currently the default URL is --> http://www.mywebsite.com/product-name
    What I want is to have my URL like this --> http://www.mywebsite.com/accesories/phone-cases/product-name
    I have set the permalink settings to custom structure, using this tag --> /%category%/%postname%/ but the result is "page not found".
    It seems that the permalink custom structure only works for Post Categories, but not for Products Categories.
    Are there any solutions for this ?

ven3000, Oct 30, 2016 IP
  12. Yul

Yul Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi guys...Question to all of you who use aliexpress.....Do you have any problems placing orders? I am going crazy.....My cards keep getting denied....I called the bank, they said everything is ok on their side....I get the message " for security purposes blah blah blah"....It seams that when i open an account i can place 2-3 orders, but then i start getting this message....I can;t keep opening accounts ...

Yul, Oct 30, 2016 IP
  13. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    We do not use such structure to avoid long tails. It looks better and more convenient for customers.

yaros, Oct 30, 2016 IP
  14. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You need to contact AliExpress and confirm your identity.

yaros, Oct 30, 2016 IP
  15. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Now you can place orders automatically with the plugin! It really saves MUCH time!

yaros, Oct 31, 2016 IP
  16. Darksoulja

Darksoulja Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Yaros, I'm new here,
    Great new plug in,
    And great thread. It's been exciting following your journey and I look forward to starting my own drop shipping business.
    I have a question for you;

I noticed on your sites, that some products on world of harry have actual reviews from your buyers. Like the Women's leviosa tshirt and then your time necklace product, which appears to be a better seller has no reviews on your site. Do you have to manually ask each customer for a review, therefore you've stopped getting them for certain products due to lack of time? Or do less people leave reviews now, or are the products not selling as much? Just curious to see the scale of this business and if you are consistently still selling for each of your sites?

Thanks
    Ali

Darksoulja, Nov 1, 2016 IP
  17. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The Plugin imports reviews directly from AliExpress.

yaros, Nov 1, 2016 IP
  18. Darksoulja

Darksoulja Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you have to do it manually for each product?
    (I'm interested in purchasing)

Darksoulja, Nov 2, 2016 IP
  19. Tuhin_Ashraf

Tuhin_Ashraf Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This question is to get 100% sure on one thing. This is your Shipping time for WorldofHarry.com. I wonder when you Apliexpress dropshippers give estimated shipping time of 10-48 days, how your customer estimate dropshipping time of 10-20 days?
    Don’t you face any problem?
    Thank you Yaros…

Tuhin_Ashraf, Nov 6, 2016 IP
  20. yaros

yaros Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I use epacket shopping option for all my products now. It usually takes 10-20 days to deliver.

yaros, Nov 7, 2016 IP