1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my startup's landing page

Discussion in 'Websites' started by JacobD, Oct 24, 2016.

Hello!

Here's the URL: http://www.aidlab.com

I am looking for feedback on the copy/text/design/message. What questions come to mind when you look at the landing page? Are we giving enough information? Too much?

JacobD, Oct 24, 2016 IP
  2. scurvy

scurvy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Looks good but needs a classy logo.
    Let me know if interested.

scurvy, Oct 25, 2016 IP
  3. publyfe

publyfe Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with Scurvy, needs logo. Also I'd consider moving the menu links (blog, contact, etc.) to the top of the lander. Other than that it looks great!

publyfe, Oct 25, 2016 IP
  4. Omar Cagua

Omar Cagua Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey Jacob! Here are some things you could change to improve your conversion rates:
    -Your headline ("Know your body") is too broad, make it something more specific.
    -Your sub-headline needs to explain a little more.
    -Your Call-To-Action button ("I need one") again, is too broad, and I would put inside the "30% Off..." and "Compatible with..."
    -You need an introductory paragraph above the fold.
    -Get rid of the "Download the App", "Newsletter", "Blog" and "Contact" links, your prospects should have ONLY ONE option, to download your app (That's the goal of the page isn't it?).
    -Your other headlines "For those who..." again are too broad. Think about it this way, if someone else is selling another health-related app, make it so they can't use your headlines. What is unique about your app?
    -In your paragraphs you're talking about features, not benefits. For example: Feature= New Neon headlights on the new Toyota X; Advantage= 30% more bright than normal headlights; Benefit= You're less likely to crash at night. See what I mean here?
    -Get rid of the social media buttons at the end and repeat your CTA button.
    -And lastly, your first image, your "hero shot" should be something that shows how to use it or someone using it. That one is great, but if you want to increase your conversion rates I think you should change it.

The most fundamental problem is that I, in 5 seconds, don't know what your landing page (and your app) is about.
    If you have any questions about the tips let me know, I'm a copywriter specialized in Conversion-Rate-Optimized copy and design. I'd love to help you out!

Omar Cagua, Oct 29, 2016 IP
  5. sisatel

sisatel Active Member

Best Answers:
    The look & feel is just ordinary. Please add a LOGO for that page. No canonical is set for this page. You are also requested to add Meta Description.

sisatel, Oct 30, 2016 IP
  6. homemadejam

homemadejam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The pop-up modal for the Newsletter link doesn't match the style of your website.
    Overall though, I quite like the design!

homemadejam, Nov 1, 2016 IP