1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tell me best tools for developing Ecommerce development

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by sanjanasanu, Oct 21, 2016.

I am new E commerce developer. I have to develop e commerce site for my store. I would like to test E commerce tools. Share some E commerce tools

sanjanasanu, Oct 21, 2016 IP
  2. Bernard Mark

Bernard Mark Member

Best Answers:
    Bitnami OpenCart. I have used it and it is very user friendly and easy to manipulate, you can check it out

Bernard Mark, Oct 21, 2016 IP
  3. Irene_Loor

Irene_Loor Peon

Best Answers:
    I prefer Magento, because it is really flexible and feature rich and you will not have to migrate from one platform to another and it can save a lot of time and money. Of course, Magento is not the most simple in usage especially when we talk about hosting and wewbsite theme installatio, but I am aware of one Magneto besed solution that solves these problems and I would like to recommend it to you. Unfortunately, I cannot add links to my posts yet, so you can google Browuse and find it.

Irene_Loor, Oct 21, 2016 IP
  4. helen.davis

helen.davis Member

Best Answers:
    Magento, PrestaShop, Zen Cart
    These will do just fine. Just depends on your experience and preference
    But the main thing to remember while developing an Ecomerce website is SEO. You will not succeed without well executed SEO
    W3C valid markup, short URLs and mega tags will really boost your website, and help you get in front of competition
    Utilize interaction on the website as it will increase user traffic.Best of luck

helen.davis, Oct 25, 2016 IP
  5. LiveChatSoftware

LiveChatSoftware Member

Best Answers:
    Magento is great but I would also consider Ecwid or Woocommerce.

helen.davis is right: proper SEO execution is a must for you. To prepare your webiste consider the following:
    - write a lot - prepare content covering the most important keywords for you.
    - create landing pages that would include these keywords.

LiveChatSoftware, Oct 25, 2016 IP
  6. Rafee Ibne Azad

Rafee Ibne Azad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your Open Brand. The Open Brand framework is good for clearly defining a brandname. It helps wide open source projects, firms, and people acquire brand definitions which they can use properly, developed speedily, and referenced constantly.

TinyPNG. TinyPNG uses sensible lossy compression strategies to reduce the quality of your PNG data. Use TinyPNG for you to shrink images for ones website. It will use less bandwidth along with load faster.

Sensitive Grid System. Responsive Grid System is often a fluid grid CSS composition for fast, spontaneous development of sensitive websites. Available throughout 12, 16, and 24 tips with media queries for all those standard devices.

Codeanywhere Rule Editor. Codeanywhere is often a code editor in a very browser with an integrated FTP client. Most popular web forms are supported - HTML, PHP, JavaScript, CSS, along with XML. Just firewood into Codeanywhere using any computer as well as smartphone, and anything is waiting.

Rafee Ibne Azad, Oct 25, 2016 IP
  7. Kristian Jønsson

Kristian Jønsson Peon

Best Answers:
    Sleeknote
    Sleeknote is a Lead-generation tool allowing you to create opt-in forms that convert visitors into leads. With Sleeknote you are able to create intelligent popup and slidein's without a developer within minutes. Features included are data tracking, A/B split test, targeting options and much more! Sleeknote is easy to implement and you don't have to make any changes to your existing site. Just use the user-friendly drag'n'drop builder and customize your opt-in form the way you want it.

Free trial available.

Kristian Jønsson, Oct 26, 2016 IP
  8. Bashiruddin

Bashiruddin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dear Sanjana,

It really depends on your requirements of the website,
    For starters, who don't have enough experience, I would suggest Shopify, basic plan or Zepo.in in India, these are self hosted platforms. You don't have to worry about much technicals, as these are taken care of, but design part somewhat pain,

If you want take up portable and highly customization store, then either go with Woocommerce or Magento,

Please ask Anything more.

Happy to help.!

P.S: I also run store with both Website and Apps under $100 budget. Hosting is extra though

Bashiruddin, Oct 26, 2016 IP
  9. Irene_Loor

Irene_Loor Peon

Best Answers:
    I also support the idea that Maento is one of the best platforms due to a great amount of advanced features offered. Sometimes difficulties with installations and hosting may occur, but I am aware of a service that helps to solve these problems. It is called Browuse, it combines features of a website builder and a hosting provider. Unfortunately, I cannot add links to my posts yet, but you can google and find it on your own, if you are interested.

Irene_Loor, Nov 1, 2016 IP
  10. Bhavna Malhi

Bhavna Malhi Member

Best Answers:
    Open Cart is the best and in latest use. So, better you can opt for that.

Bhavna Malhi, Nov 9, 2016 IP
  11. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Magento has been seen as one of the easiest. But before using it check out other platforms so you'll know what would suit you.

Milliardo, Nov 9, 2016 IP
  12. Sumeet Zarkar

Sumeet Zarkar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Use http://ecommerce-platform.paradisosoftware.com/ i have used this and i think it's best solution.

Sumeet Zarkar, Nov 16, 2016 IP
  13. Mithchen

Mithchen Member

Best Answers:
    Tibolli.NET, Shopify, Magento
    However, choice gonna be your own. Thus us because, each of these platforms have their own pros and cons. However, if I have to sum up all of these in one word then I would ask Tibolli.NET. Why? because they are entirely free so zero investment, zero risk.

Mithchen, Dec 22, 2016 IP
  14. priyanshi mittal

priyanshi mittal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am new E commerce developer. I have to develop e commerce site for my store. I would like to test E commerce tools. Share some E commerce tools.

priyanshi mittal, Dec 23, 2016 IP
  15. priyanshi mittal

priyanshi mittal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you have good idea and if you develop e commerce tools and have some need than you see many tools that help you to make your website so attractive and in my idea i see website who also develop e-commerce website you contact them and ask some think they are also help you. contact with spgtechnologies.com or spgtechnologies.in

priyanshi mittal, Dec 23, 2016 IP
  16. SEO.Student.15

SEO.Student.15 Member

Best Answers:
    if you are new and have the task of creating an online presence for your physical store, then work towards that specific goal. Dont worry about SEO, advertising, optimization or anything you read about e-commerce at the moment. Just focus on one thing, building a functional site that does exactly what it needs to do. Look for a tool that can accomplish what you need to accomplish then move on to the next challenge until you site works. There will be plenty of headaches and hiccups just to get it running but in the process you will gain a solid understanding of how things fit together you will also gain the context of what people on these forums are talking about they say magento, wordpress, plugins, domain authority, etc. Then you can go back and worry about the SEO and making improvements. You got to give yourself time with the learning curve and then never stop learning because there will always be new pieces of information to you that make sense now that did not before. Hope that helps, good luck.

SEO.Student.15, Jan 2, 2017 IP