1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

T&Cs for Websites?

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by Sycrid, Oct 19, 2016.

Hi,

Firstly, please move this thread to another forum if it is in the wrong location.

I'm wanting to know what people do for T&Cs on their websites, as I'm looking around and I'm seeing no kind of default T&Cs. I can't believe that everyone hires a lawyer for small websites or writes their own T&Cs, considering the ones I've seen are quite lengthy.

Can someone provide some light on this aspect of website development/online business for me?

Regards,
    Sycrid.

Sycrid, Oct 19, 2016 IP
  2. wordplucker

wordplucker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    wordplucker, Oct 19, 2016 IP
    Sycrid and pmf123 like this.
  3. Sycrid

Sycrid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Plucker, that is basically what I searched for in Google. I was really just looking for something vague and applicable to all, until I can find the time to run through a full sample T&C's which I can amend the way I need. Well atleast it was worth a shot asking in here. =)

Sycrid, Oct 24, 2016 IP
  4. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just find a website's terms and conditions you like, and alter the wording so you are not plagiarizing their content and committing copyright infringement.

Small webmasters do not have the money to pay lawyers thousands of dollars to write that garbage. We just find something suitable and modify it to our own needs. :)

billzo, Oct 24, 2016 IP
  5. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Garbage? so basically if I use your link to get some hosting and screw with the TOS? I can point it to this thread and your ref link?

IG2010, Nov 6, 2016 IP
  6. karen9999

karen9999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can try some pre-defined templates for terms and conditions for your website.

karen9999, Nov 6, 2016 IP
  7. Bony1454

Bony1454 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of TOS templates which you may use and you should add them with some things of yours IMHO.

Bony1454, Nov 11, 2016 IP