1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need to beware from Payoneer?! Read this

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Frostland, Oct 16, 2016.

Hello There,

It's been 1 month that I have transfer money from Stripe to Payoneer, 1800 euro was transfered to the new option Global Payment Service in EURO.(which is verified and opened on my account) On date 24th of September I did transfer of 1800 euro, after on 28th of september i make second transfer which was 245 euro. On date 4th of october I get in touch with Payoneer and they ask me for proof of transfer, I give them everything. On 5th of October I receive my 245 second transfer, but till today I don't have hear and see nothing about these 1800 euro , however, on date 12th of october I get in touch with them again, They said that my money 1800 euro are under review of their department and I will get email soon about it . I don't have get any email, I don't have hear nothing about these money still. I think payoneer don't want to process these money and trying to steal me !!

Does anyone have such a kind of same problem ? Please advise me what to do.

I think Payoneer trying to scam people?

Greetings.

Frostland, Oct 16, 2016 IP
  2. SirDubin

SirDubin Member

Best Answers:
    Where those 1800 come from? they think u might have scamed samoane :p

SirDubin, Oct 16, 2016 IP
  3. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As I knew them they are legit. May be they have found your money are coming from unknown sourced.

Sometimes financial institutions need to verify the "source of money" & its take some time.

Well try to contact there manager on this matter.

Furquan Ahmed, Oct 16, 2016 IP
  4. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How many threads are you going to open?! Be aware of that it could be considered spamming this forum and you can get banned!

fionix, Oct 17, 2016 IP
  5. SirDubin

SirDubin Member

Best Answers:
    be sure, that he will get banned if he opens same thread over and over with same content :)

SirDubin, Oct 17, 2016 IP
  6. Bernard Mark

Bernard Mark Member

Best Answers:
    Don't get over zealous about it, Try not to open too many threads on same subject as you may be banned, I can understand if you are getting tensed and wanting immediate answers.

One thing i am very certain about Payoneer from past experience is that THEY ARE VERY STRICK!

No matter your legitimacy, they like to follow everything by the books, so from your explanation, i will imagine it is because 1800 is a big transaction compared to the smaller amount you did.

best advice i will give you is to keep in touch with their customer care, either via chat or call their phone, be persistent, and make sure you have all the relevant details they will required handy before contacting them. All information about the accounts your are transferring from and to, information about your Payoneer account with all relevant details.

be patient i am sure you will find a way through if all your transaction was legit without any hitches from your part.

Wish you the best!

Bernard Mark, Oct 17, 2016 IP
  7. Frostland

Frostland Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey there, sorry about that I have made two threads.

I have made this transcation from Stripe , which is on their white list and approved company from receiving money from them. AS we know now we have option to receive money in Euro with a new Global Payment Service which was approved and confirmed on my account ... Also my account is verified by the way..

This is strange , I get in touch with them a couple of times, second transfer which was 245 Euro I got it early... but 1800 still undereview , I send them all the documents in the live chat from stripe that these transfers was done legit without any problem... Also, I never ever have made any scam...

Thank you for your answers

Frostland, Oct 17, 2016 IP
  8. VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    They ARE legit but they do have a history with such "issues". I had a situation when my card was hacked (people used it on buying online gifts from some Russian and Chinese sites) and it took 3 months for me to get a new card and a refund for my money. The strangest part was that I NEVER, EVER used that card. Neither online, nor offline. It stayed at home in a drawer and I was just collecting funds until I was satisfied with the amount for withdrawal. How that happened? Only they know... My guess is that they either had a breach in their system or that they do it on purpose (not all people will go through the pain and sweat of getting their money back...)

My advice - stick with PayPal and if you are in a country where you can't open an account, find a way and open one, even if it requires you to visit another country.

VeniVidiVici, Oct 19, 2016 IP
  9. Frostland

Frostland Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey There,

Today I got a message where thay said that their bank can not locate this transfer 1,821 euro! This is really weird ! I have give them all the proofs from stripe, also now they asking for Full payment statement to give a try again to locate this transfer!

I think they traing to say that my money are fked up and in their pockets :)

Frostland, Oct 20, 2016 IP
  10. VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just don't stop, don't give up... do anything that they require from you but don't send them a sign that you might eventually give up.. Actually, try and be more harsh in your messages, I used to write things like "you are probably the worst bank I've ever done business with" or "this is so unprofessional, I wonder how I ended up using your service in the first place"... everyone is scared of negative reviews and negative word-of-mouth. Make no mistake though, I do not suggest to threaten or blackmail them. All I am saying is that you don't need to be (And SHOULDN'T be) polite with them. State indirectly that you are serious about getting your money back and that you would do ANYTHING to get them (eventually, they will have to do it)

Hope that helps ;)

VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici, Oct 20, 2016 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  11. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    "You came, you saw, you conquered". It appears that you take this seriously.;)

Spoiltdiva, Oct 20, 2016 IP
  12. Frostland

Frostland Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much for your help and ideas guys, really appreciate these answers. However , once I lose 4,800 euro in SportingBet they are totally fucking scammers , closed my account without reason and idea to explain wait, everybody says it's our decision... But now I have to focus on Payoneer... Yeah I think so it will helps if I be a bit arrogant with them.., Today I receive mail where they said "

We have received answer from the bank that they were not able to locate your missing payment.
    In order to investigate further they require the full payment statement.
    Please contact Stripe again and ask them for the full payment statement.
    Sincerely,

I think they trying to scam me , but I'll never give up!

Greetings guys.

Spoiltdiva likes this.
  13. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    They try to push us around but when the little guy(s) fights back, it freaks them out as it almost never happens. Hang in there and fight the good fight.

Spoiltdiva, Oct 20, 2016 IP
  14. Frostland

Frostland Peon

Best Answers:
    Sure I will, I'll fk them up , i'll never give up!

Thank you for the support Bro!!

15. VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That is indeed my motto :cool:

VeniVidiVici, Oct 24, 2016 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  16. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    It's a very good one and well thought out.:)

Spoiltdiva, Oct 24, 2016 IP