1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

adsense account disabled ,now i need to link my youtube channel 's to new adsense account

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by aselapop, Nov 19, 2014.

?

adsense account disabled ,now i need to link my youtube channel 's to new adsense account

1. cn't

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. cn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    all chnnels had linked with old adsense account,is this possible help me ?

aselapop, Nov 19, 2014 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    malky66, Nov 19, 2014 IP
  3. Nina Rose

Nina Rose Active Member

Best Answers:
    don't hurry friend. Take time. if you have hosted adsense Account from youtube, first make it non-hosted with new website. don't use your own name and address, if you do so, same thing will happen again. use friends or relatives "name, phone & address" , after approval of adsense you can change your "payee" name anytime.

** it will be wise don't use current banned website for adsense monetize. you can redirect this banned website to new site. that will be fine.

Good Luck.

Nina Rose, Nov 20, 2014 IP
  4. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    not possible,.. have this problem also,.. got earning from earliest youtube adsense account but get banned,.. and know I create a new youtube account, but when I wanna to link to my old adsense account,.. it's not work,.

cheers

robyries, Nov 20, 2014 IP
  5. Daniel.Thomas

Daniel.Thomas Member

Best Answers:
    waste of time, it will not work. Even if you succeed at first, your account will just get banned afterwards.

Daniel.Thomas, Nov 20, 2014 IP
    Arick unirow likes this.
  6. dexbyte

dexbyte Active Member

Best Answers:
    You're a piece of shit trying to click your own ads.

dexbyte, Nov 20, 2014 IP
  7. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What's the point of clicking your own links? If your goal is to just generate a few dollars that you will never receive by all means go a head and tarnish your sites reputation with google and click away... However, you never ever generate steady income by cheating the system... You had the opportunity to at least make a hundred or so (eventually) with your crappy web site. Now you get $0 and wasted all that effort. You should feel a little embarrassed.

Also... by openly admitting to cheating with adsense you are smacking everyone in the face that participates in google's adwords program. Your donkey and snake collection should be taken away from you.. Your parents shouldn't even let you sleep in the same cave as them. Embarrassing.

NetStar, Nov 23, 2014 IP
  8. LilibethSantos

LilibethSantos Member

Best Answers:
    Your best bet will be to looking for a 3rd party partnership network. If you commit more fraud then those networks will just boot you as well.

LilibethSantos, Oct 23, 2016 IP