1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help Guys!!! What do i do? How Do I Close My Paypal Account

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Mister Potato, Oct 21, 2016.

First Of all,

I'm underaged and made a paypal account with a fake credit card that doesn't exist.I Got Crunchyroll(Anime) for about 7-14 days trial.Nothing More,

After 1 week

My paypal got limited and they're asking for Photo ID,and Credit Card

I'm Scared im going to jail,and I think my dad's paypal got limited too on his laptop.

WHAT DO I DO!

Mister Potato, Oct 21, 2016 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    What I would suggest is that you start selling some of those potatoes that you've got. After all you are "Mister Potato" right?:rolleyes: Take the earnings from said potatoes and make restitution, and learn from your mistakes and grow up.

Spoiltdiva, Oct 21, 2016 IP
  3. Mister Potato

Mister Potato Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Help me dude! Be serious please

4. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    It's all small potatoes (pun intended) to Paypal. Once you can prove that you are underage there is little they can do unless the amount is large. How much $$$ are we talking about here?
    No one is going to jail believe me, and even your credit rating won't be affected because you were a minor when this all went down.

5. Mister Potato

Mister Potato Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The Credit card didn't have any money.Fuck the account,but im scared about my dad's account he has $$$ in it,and im frightened his is limited too.

6. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    First off watch your language. I realize that you are just a snot nosed spoilt kid with a sense of entitlement, but we don't need to read your vulgarity.
    How would they have access to your fathers account #? You better not have divulged this. The worst that can happen here is that your name goes to Equinox, in that case contact them and prove that you are a minor so that your credit rating doesn't become affected. Also have you talked to your father about this, is he aware of what is going on?

7. Mister Potato

Mister Potato Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Sorry for swearing,I'm a little bit scared of what's happening right now at me.Anyways no,I haven't told my dad about this,but why i think my dad's account is limited too,Is because we're in the same wifi and maybe Paypal has blocked it...I don't know.I didn't use my real name when I made my account.But Thank you so much for taking your time,... and what should I do once more to fix all this thing i did?

8. Bernard Mark

Bernard Mark Member

Best Answers:
    Lol, stop panicking and get things straight,

I will advice you tell your dad straight away if your actions caused his paypal account to be limited so he can find a way to sort it out with Paypal. That will be the best you can do. Try not to do things that you know are not right, because sometimes the effect may be more damaging than just having a limited paypal account.

This can not get you to jail anyways.

Bernard Mark, Oct 21, 2016 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  9. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Trust your father, tell him everything. Tell him that you're sorry for what you did. Tell him that you have learnt from this and it will *never* happen again.
    Good luck to you with all.

Bernard Mark likes this.
  10. PXLTent

PXLTent Peon

Best Answers:
    Common mistake, you've now carded and you're probably getting into trouble by doing so.

Gosh I remember myself when I was a kid and I used to go through these stressfull situations, thankfully I always used a VPN and cared about what I did LOL

PXLTent, Oct 21, 2016 IP
  11. PXLTent

PXLTent Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm pretty sure carding can get you in to a lot of trouble. It is highly illegal. He probably watched a video or two on how to get a "free crunchyroll subscription" and now he'll honestly have to pay for it. OP, do talk it out with your dad though, it might suck but everything in life has a solution.

EDIT: They'll probably ask you to pay for the crunchyroll fee aswell to sort everything out with PayPal, just saying.

PXLTent, Oct 21, 2016 IP
  12. Mister Potato

Mister Potato Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much.The both of you...I don't want to tell my dad about it.I'm too stressed,I want to let it slide and see when he connects to his paypal,if he has any reaction,I'll tell him.Thanks guys a lot

13. Bernard Mark

Bernard Mark Member

Best Answers:
    Try to make sure your actions do not get him stranded when he needs the paypal account urgently someday. If you are worried about him getting pissed, approach him when he is in his happiest of moods, or have your momma tell him. But if you decide not to, its all ok then. Just be careful subsequently

Spoiltdiva likes this.
  14. Bernard Mark

Bernard Mark Member

Best Answers:
    Well, you are correct, if he were doing anything illegal?, then i wouldn't know about that.

15. Mister Potato

Mister Potato Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks Bernard.Probably my laptop IP is banned.That's why when i make any account in paypal they get banned.And in the other hand my dad has a different Laptop(that means another IP).But all in all Thanks dude!

16. Mister Potato

Mister Potato Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Yes,I was carding.As i Said I used a fake Credit card.I should'nt have done it still.

17. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    It is refreshing to read the above. It's all about personal growth and development. A mistake is not as big of a mistake if we learn from it.

Spoiltdiva, Oct 22, 2016 IP