1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I no longer show at all in Google places

Discussion in 'Google+' started by Samuel_C_1984, Sep 6, 2016.

I often type the same few search quires into Google and it always returns my website in second place on page 1 and I appear within the Google places section just above at the same time (nice!)

But for some reason I know longer show at all in Google places for those certain search queries, yet I still show on page 1, position 2 within googles organic search. (Being a little picky now I know)

At first I believed that maybe I was no longer showing at all in google places but when I preform other similar organic search quires I do in fact show up in the google places and also still appear on page 1.

I can only assume I have been out ranked by my competitors. But if this was true then I should at least still show up a few places down the list or even on another page.

So what I don't understand is why am I no longer showing up at all for those certain search quires when i always used to?

I've not changed anything, I have a 5 star rating and all of my google place information has been filled in and its all correct

Can anyone help me to understand why this maybe happening???

Samuel_C_1984, Sep 6, 2016 IP
  2. andrewclarkson

andrewclarkson Peon

Best Answers:
    Did your listing become unverified perhaps?

andrewclarkson, Oct 21, 2016 IP
  3. Bernard Mark

Bernard Mark Member

Best Answers:
    How updated is the information you supplied? Just wondering if Google delisted you for inactivity or sometime, Probably something is not right somewhere, but just as you mentioned, maybe you have been outranked. SEO is dynamic and you have to keep up to date

Bernard Mark, Oct 21, 2016 IP
  4. Envigo Digital

Envigo Digital Member

Best Answers:
    These days there is bitter competition in the market, particularly in google local results. People are reporting competitions as closed permanently and taking them off the map results. So regularly log in to your google local panel, monitor traffic and keep adding and updating information. Add pictures and videos regularly. Stay happening to stay in the SERP.

Envigo Digital, Dec 11, 2016 IP