1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to reduce font size manually?

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by dinrock, Oct 18, 2016.

I am doing a blog post and highlight only a specific sentence and then when I hit "Paragraph" and in drop down, choose h1, the ENTIRE or WHOLE post goes to that size. If I go into my text editor while that sentence is highlighted, what to wrap that line of text in? Let me know and thanks - NO PLUGINS....have enough of those

dinrock, Oct 18, 2016 IP
  2. Satya Joshi

Satya Joshi Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are facing that problem because your text is not formatted. You just need clear all formatting of your text and then only possible to apply different options.

Just check below image, I am trying to make heading "A quick brown fox" only but after changing to H2, whole text changed as H2 because I forgot to clear text formatting and it's spacing as well.

So to make it work you just have to clear all formatting and spaces then after apply what are you trying for,

Attached Files:

Satya Joshi, Oct 19, 2016 IP
  3. PuneetJvw

PuneetJvw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    PuneetJvw, Oct 19, 2016 IP
  4. jackburd

jackburd Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you're facing this problem. All you need to do is hit enter like in this video.

jackburd, Oct 19, 2016 IP
  5. Amarkolom

Amarkolom Active Member

Best Answers:
    What I personally do, I first paste anything in notepad, this removes any kind of text formatting. Then I reformat whatever I want. You also can follow this way.

Amarkolom, Oct 21, 2016 IP