1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My story how I got 100k+ daily users on my site at no cost

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by hakzona, Oct 18, 2016.

Hey everyone!

Its been a while since the last time I visited this forum but will try to share quickly my recent experience in driving users to my sites and growing user base from 0 visits to 100k uniques daily.

So, it's been 7 years since I am with my website trying to make the best content and earn from ads. I was always getting somewhere 80-110k daily UVs and that was making me a good monthly profit of ~$3.5k with adsens and from time to time video ads ~1k. Then I made two more sites and that turned me to a headache of getting those visitors on the site. I decided to try SEO, keywords, social visitors and all the possible things I did 7 years ago to make my first site popular, it turned out to be not like that anymore. I quit and decided to try purchasing visitors, I went to one company paid them 1k and they started sending decent amount of visitors for 0.01$ per visit then it turned out to be all of those visitors are robots and adsense deducted revenue I earned from those robots.
    Long time ago I used to be promoting my tv subscriptions using PixFuture platform and one day I got an email from them telling me that they can drive more visitors to the site using native content links. I decided to give a last shot and see if I can finally get more visitors on these sites. I added the budget and created campaign with viral links and images to my site, in a few minutes I could see in GA how visitors in volumes started browsing my sites. I could purchase clicks for as low as 3 cents and still get revenue from adsense and video ads. Its been about 5 months since I started and my returning visitors have grown to 43% now. I keep an eye on revenue from ads that I earn and ad spend so that I manage to be in Net revenue of about 20-30%. My ad spend is about $5k a month now and I manage to make ~$8k in total, thats with returning users that I got already visiting my site daily. Create good viral content so people click and stay on your site and you'll see its working. Try with small amounts like $1k to test it out so you get an idea. One thing that keeps me from growing is you always have to wait for adsense revenue while keep spending to promote but I dont mind waiting since I am sure traffic is good and I'll get paid by adsense anyway. I'm sure at one day I'll stop promotion and will stick with returning users.

Chrs!
    HZ

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
    hakzona, Oct 18, 2016 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  2. kentik

kentik Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its a good thing you had some saved money aside from your 1st site.
    Can you share 3 cents for what countries you pay?

kentik, Oct 18, 2016 IP
  3. hakzona

hakzona Member

Best Answers:
    I buy primarily English-speaking countries only

hakzona, Oct 19, 2016 IP
  4. Bernard Mark

Bernard Mark Member

Best Answers:
    Nice story, there are actually good sites that send good traffic and not automated traffic out there, I would also ask if you know that PixFuture also has a program like Adsense and their payment is also very good being a Canadian company. Nice testimony, at a point in time, Paid traffic will always be a saving grace will you work harder on getting organic traffic to your site.

Bernard Mark, Oct 19, 2016 IP
  5. Popche

Popche Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is really nice story. Keep the good work friend and have an amazing day.

Popche, Oct 19, 2016 IP
  6. Aravision74

Aravision74 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Glad to hear that something has worked for you. But you do need an ad budget to be able to scale.
    The main thing is you didn't just dream about it you did it.

Aravision74, Oct 20, 2016 IP
  7. hakzona

hakzona Member

Best Answers:
    I actually do monetize with them as well with banner ads for a little over 3 years now. They ask for good placements on site but manage to make 15-30% more than adsense so far by being premium pub.

hakzona, Oct 20, 2016 IP
  8. Kurt Roswell

Kurt Roswell Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the share man. Glad to see another Internet Marketer succeeding and making it big.

Kurt Roswell, Oct 20, 2016 IP
  9. Bernard Mark

Bernard Mark Member

Best Answers:
    I will try them also on my blog soonest. They seem to have a good reputation for better earnings than Adsense

Bernard Mark, Oct 21, 2016 IP
  10. hakzona

hakzona Member

Best Answers:
    Just make sure you place no more than 5 ads per page in total otherwise, you might get a warning and suspension. I've almost got suspended for having 7 ads per page.

hakzona, Oct 25, 2016 IP