1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Link Building strategy for Google Penguin 4.0 Update

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by monovm, Oct 16, 2016.

As you know link building is very important on getting high ranks on google.
    but also if you do not have right link building strategy you will lose your rank. and as google announce last Penguin 4.0 Update is realtime and it will affect your website and keywords realtime.
    in this article i will give you some details about what to do and what you should not to do.

Not to do :
    1. do not buy high volume of links for one keyword.
    2. do not buy high volume of links only to 1 page of your site.
    3. do not use link cloud for link building
    sample :
    buy this > domain1.com, buy that> domain2.com, buy another one > domain3.com
    4. do not create high volume of links in limited time
    5. do not hide your links
    6. do not link to your website from spam websites
    7. do not use same signature in multiple forums.
    8. linking from low authority Websites

Better to do :
    1. have active link building profile means create links continuously instead of building them in limited time.
    2. link to your website important pages instead of linking only to first page or only 1 page.
    3. build links with multiple keywords
    4. having some nofollow links is not bad.
    5. share your website main pages and blog posts on social media like youtube facebook twiter and ...
    6. encourage your website users to link to you with content quality means having good and unique content

I hope this article will help you.
    Regards

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    monovm, Oct 16, 2016 IP
  2. niitesh

niitesh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is links from Youtube Video beneficial for better page ranks. I am newbie so any help will be highly appreciated. Posting on Social media such as Twitter and facebook, does it benefit the site in any way or do I just get the views. Please reply thank you

niitesh, Oct 17, 2016 IP
  3. monovm

monovm Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dear niitesh
    yes youtube links and social links have positive effects too.

monovm, Oct 17, 2016 IP
  4. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    No, but it can help bring traffic to your site.

dcristo, Oct 17, 2016 IP
  5. Aravision74

Aravision74 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    YouTube has a Page Rank of 100 because of the 1 billion viewers that comes on every month (or is it per day?). YT belongs to Google and gives a priority to all (written) content that has been turned into a video. I've gooten many videos on Page One for the key word, which were simply blog articles that I turned into an animated PowerPoint presentation and filmed it with screen capture software like Jing or Camtasia.
    If you optimize your channel correctly as well as your video using cards and annotations (your channel needs to be verified by YouTube to have access to these services) with links to a downloadable free gift hosted on your website (You cannot have links going to an affiliate offer only to your associated website) (You also need to make sure you have a page for antispam policy and terms of service on your website - in order not to be banned. Have a link in your description to your other videos as well as to your downloadable offer.
    Then syndicate your video to as many places as possible. Start with the 10 social network sites mentionned in share. Be aware that you can post on many video sharing sites like Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook including groupes, VEOH, Vimeo, etc.
    If your video is built on the right keyword or if you send out 20 different videos on each related keyword, you will get traffic.
    The quality of the funnel that the leads come into will determine the conversions.
    Hope that helps,
    André Amsing

Aravision74, Oct 17, 2016 IP
    dcristo likes this.
  6. Aravision74

Aravision74 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If Google sees you everywhere, that helps a lot for your page ranking.
    André

Aravision74, Oct 17, 2016 IP
    dcristo likes this.
  7. natelegakis

natelegakis Member

Best Answers:
    The short answer is to try and come up with something nobody has ever said before that makes the world a better place. Write about it, Youtube it, and put it on social media. Post about it on forums like this. Don't go overboard and spam or push your idea on others. If it's a good idea and you come up with enough good ideas over time, you will get noticed and powerful people will link to you. Be patient, be nice, and be creative.

natelegakis, Oct 17, 2016 IP
  8. eikonphoto

eikonphoto Member

Best Answers:
    I'm a small business(photographer not a blogger) and I'm increasingly seeing conflicting information on what it takes to stay competitive in google rankings. I have only a limited amount of time and resources I can spend on SEO. I actually have to work in my business as well as on my business. Is it worth the very considerable time involved in link building?

eikonphoto, Oct 17, 2016 IP
  9. getaliexpress

getaliexpress Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for this.
    I am just a new to this field, starting my small websites about products, and it's taking soo much time for me to make backlincks but trying to make them natural, and to learn more about seo.

getaliexpress, Oct 17, 2016 IP
  10. monovm

monovm Active Member

Best Answers:
    dear eikonphoto
    Yes if you can have natrual and active link building profile you will gain more traffic and better ranks on google.

monovm, Oct 17, 2016 IP
  11. James Colwell

James Colwell Banned

Best Answers:
    @monovm i want to which tool is best to check any site strength ex. pa and da. Except Moz addon because not working with mozilla.

James Colwell, Oct 17, 2016 IP
  12. monovm

monovm Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dear James you can use
    https://webzly.com
    search your domains and then you can find PA and DA under seo.domainauthority and seo.pageauthority

regards

monovm, Oct 17, 2016 IP
  13. James Colwell

James Colwell Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for this tool but i want also addon for firefox.

James Colwell, Oct 18, 2016 IP