1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

'He looks like hell': Donald Trump unloads on Glenn Beck after being accused of voting for Obama

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by qwikad.com, Jan 16, 2016.

1. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, just saw today's Rasmussen poll which is reflective of the candidates' post-debate status and Trump has gone back on top at 43 to 41.

jrbiz, Oct 13, 2016 IP
  2. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    How much jail time do you think Trump's in for, or is sexual assault not much of a crime there?

Bushranger, Oct 13, 2016 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Certainly not anywhere near as much as Bill the rapist or Hillary the security leak.

jrbiz, Oct 13, 2016 IP
    grpaul likes this.
  4. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Amazing that people can even ask the question considering what Bill and Hillary have done and gotten away with in their lifetimes.

Can you imagine the level of corruption that will be reached if power hungry Hillary makes it in to office?

grpaul, Oct 13, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It is absolutely frightening that we are possibly going from the Chicago/Daley Machine thug who totally corrupted the IRS and the FBI, which had been viewed previously as nonpolitical, to the Clinton Crime Family.

jrbiz, Oct 13, 2016 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I just love the "two wrongs make a right" sentiment that is flowing through this election. Why are people not flooding to the minor parties or demanding a "do over"? It seems that there are serious problems with both candidates but you're happy to take your chances with a mass consensus of opinion.

You've got a lecherous reality tv star who has ruined companies that he's run, and those of his suppliers.
    And you've got a career politician who appears to have been as corrupt as any in a best seller

Surely there has to be a democratic way to say "this is a mess, let's start again"?

sarahk, Oct 13, 2016 IP
    Bushranger and jrbiz like this.
  7. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Nope. The die is cast for the most part. Technically, there is a possibility that neither candidate achieves the 270 electoral votes, but that has never happened in modern times, if ever.

jrbiz, Oct 13, 2016 IP
  8. wordplucker

wordplucker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Jefferson, in 1800, split with Burr, 35 each. House of Representative had to hold 36 votes to finally get President Jefferson elected with Vice President Burr as his sidekick.

I am looking forward to election night, and the days after, and I am going to keep a close eye on the news and net. I want to see what kinds of shenanigans happen with blocked voters, closed polling stations, and a 'rigged' election. The plans and ground work are all laid out, now it just needs to happen for the stupidity to begin.

Just because your group is loud and active does not mean that the majority agrees with you. If your preferred candidate implodes you are even more at a loss.

wordplucker, Oct 13, 2016 IP
  9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I forgot about that. Trump claiming the elections weren't clean. I had visions of armed UN Peacekeepers being sent to supervise the polling booths.

sarahk, Oct 13, 2016 IP
  10. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Do you use pencil to vote as we do in Australia? Always a worry I think.

Bushranger, Oct 14, 2016 IP
  11. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Pencils are not the problem with voting fraud. The Democrats have been cheating at the polls as far back as I can remember. For example, the Chicago Daley machine (of which Obama is an integral part these days) famously came up with 100,000 votes from dead people in their county to put JFK over the top in his election in 1960. The Democrats constantly fight any attempts to prevent this type of voter fraud by requiring ID's with the crazy claim that it will "disenfranchise" voters who are only too happy to provide an ID to buy liquor, cigarettes, etc. A NY Democrat was recently caught on hidden video admitting that "they bus around" fraudulent voters from precinct to precinct to pump up their candidates' votes. One of the Clinton emails recently released showed her campaign discussing voter fraud "a la Obama in 2008."

jrbiz, Oct 14, 2016 IP
  12. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    And now that you have the republicans denouncing their own the fraud will multiply. It's like the inferno has been set on fire all over again.

qwikad.com, Oct 14, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  13. wordplucker

Best Answers:
    I have found it hard to think that right wing hidden cam videos are worth anything, not after the Acorn and Planned Parenthood hidden cam videos. Acorn did die from it, Planned Parenthood did not.

Also, is O'Keefe the guy that tried registering in Michigan and swore he could have, but, the reporter he claimed to be was known to the polling station worker, and waiting for him to commit a felony by signing the affidavit? Had he followed through he would have been sitting in a jail within minutes...

Also, even if Illinois had gone to Nixon he would not have won the election as it would not have pushed him to the magic number. Also, the GOP dominated IL State Board of Elections rejected the challenge that was brought up. In just over a month the RNC abandoned it's claim there. A reporter, Mazo, did claim to find some voter fraud, in both right and left wing controlled areas of the state, of course, all voting for the party that was in local control.

While there is some voter fraud, like the woman in Washington State that was marking straight Republican tickets for people that voted for Obama in 2012, it has been debunked as being even close to as rampant as some claim. If it were I could stay home and know that my preferred candidate is going to win.
    This election will have a lot on the right screaming about it, but, you know what, I am thinking that the majority of people do not want a thin skinned easily tweet baited one as POTUS. The further right the party goes the fewer people are going to vote for their candidate.
    You have not realized that people do not want to live in 1984 and have an uncompromising government.

Their is a guy from TX that I talk to on FB, he is a hardcore free market shoot first do not bother asking questions type, and he denounced Trump at the beginning, know that this was not the he way he wanted the party to go. He said it like this, they are not going to the right, they are going insane.
    A woman from my home town, which is heavily right wing, was pro Trump beyond the hilt, but just dropped him like someone with the plague. Her religion and Trump did not mesh and she realized it.
    This is what is going to cost Trump the election, not voter fraud, not a rigged election, but himself dealing with his insanity.
    What was the movie where Jack Nicholson was a cop looking for a missing kid and at the end bought a store in the area of the girl and was shown walking around mumbling insanely to himself? I figured that will be Trump in NYC in 2017...

What was the CNN story with the GOP strategist that had 27 undecided voters watch the first debate with him, and at the end Trump lost all 27 to being with her? It might not have been CNN though.
    This is what is going to cost Trump the election, not anything else.

I do not have hatred and fear ruling my life, so I can not understand the current POV of the GOP/TP. I work on me, I do not worry if the couple is he and he or she and she, and I leave my firearms at home as I do not have to carry to feel secure, even in the 'nicer' parts of Detroit where I go sometimes, I also help those that I can when I can without thinking that I need to get something out of it, not even the grand after life some chase after.

wordplucker, Oct 14, 2016 IP
    Bushranger likes this.
  14. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, and we all should sit around the campfire singing kumbaya while our noble, liberal elites run everything for us because they are "sane." Even the worse sections of Detroit are a safe haven for all. And, of course, there was no voter fraud in Chicago or anywhere else. It is all a vast, right-wing conspiracy. :rolleyes:

jrbiz, Oct 14, 2016 IP
    grpaul likes this.
  15. grpaul

grpaul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The timing of these stories w/ women speaking out against Trump is fascinating - but not surprising at all. The liberal media is in full force.

Similar to the speech by Barack above, this one by his wife is equally appalling.. I love the addition of the "tears" as well and the claim of being shaken to her core by Trump. .

No problem with endorsements from Bill Clinton or Ted Kennedy - nor do they dare speak down upon their actions. True liberalism at it's best.

She says it's not something "we can't sweep under the rug" - but it's perfectly OK to sweep the email scandal, Benghazi, the Clinton Foundation - right under the rug!

Then goes on to say something about being worried about our children "hearing" it. Why is it OK for us to see and hear from the criminal running for president and her husband the rapist?

I couldn't get past the 5 minute mark because she takes a turn down angry liberal street. Suddenly, liberals care about all women.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
    grpaul, Oct 14, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  16. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It is amusing to hear Michelle talk about "shocking" speech she has never heard before. How about the degradation of "ho's" that the rappers all sing about while invited to perform at the White House by the Obama's? She took her daughters to see JayZ!!! How about the poisonous comments about whites (white women, too) she heard her pastor say in church week after week for years? During the Clinton years in the 1990's, liberals solemnly intoned that Bill Clinton's preying on a young college intern working in the White House was a personal matter that the Republicans were exploiting because it was about sex and was completely irrelevant to his actions in office. Now, however, they are "shocked" by some words that Trump said. If the lamestream media was not overtly carrying the Democrats' water, the liberals could never get away with this hypocrisy.

Of course, it is better than it used to be. With the Internet, talk radio, etc., the lamestream media no longer has a complete dominance of the news and how it is framed. However, they still have a strong influence on the low information voters and others who cannot see through the charade.

jrbiz, Oct 14, 2016 IP
    grpaul likes this.
  17. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    What is amusing is you guys have got nothing on Hillary except rhetoric. You then go on about Bill's history as if it's Hillarys. Crazy stuff really.

Benghazi, by the numbers, points out that Benghazi was not hidden, in fact it's been openly transparent. The FBI showed there was nothing illegal. Stupid, possibly, but not illegal.

Deal in facts then you'll realise Trump's the last thing America needs right now. Education is what you need to stop more idiots like Trump taking over the Party you loved.

Bushranger, Oct 14, 2016 IP
    wordplucker likes this.
  18. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, when you are on the other side of the world and only get your information from the extended lamestream media, that would be the storyline that you would buy into. Has nothing to do with reality, but it is the storyline being falsely sold.

jrbiz, Oct 15, 2016 IP
  19. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    "This is a guy who spent all his time hanging around, trying to convince everybody he was a global elite ... and flying around everywhere and all he had time for was celebrities," Obama said. "Suddenly he's going to be the champion of working people?" "Come on, man,"

I thought that the "Grab the Pu**y" was the most dumbest stuff of the week until someone posted #repealthe19. Man, I didn't know that the angry white nationalist knew that there where more than the 1 and 2 amendments. I could say yes to that repealthe19 thing provided we take off the right to breath for these guys. :D

I'll be back to rub it in on November 9. Just like I did when President Barak won in 2012. It would be fun. It'z a 3 run home r-r-run.

popotalk, Oct 15, 2016 IP
    Bushranger and wordplucker like this.
  20. wordplucker

Best Answers:
    People thought Romney was the bottom of the barrel....

The said thing for making a pro Trump case, people, world wide, can see his tweets, his actions on stage, and hear the words coming from his own mouth on video....
    No media is needed to spin this in to anything but the deepest fear mongering hatred spewing crap that it is.
    Again, a POV that I can not grasp.

The majority will speak, and in that majority will be life long Republicans, like the guy on NPR yesterday, that has never voted for a Democrat, but, using early voting, cast his for Clinton. Some are tossing their write in ballot for Pence, see Kelly Ayotte in MA for more details there.

Bush I was a successful businessman, but not scum like some other businessman seeking the same office, is how a lot of people look at it.

Just because people do not agree with you, and want to be a sheep to shepherd Trump, does not mean we are low information voters. It is quite the opposite. Many of us are not blinded by the hate and fear of our own shadows. I also do not think that being spoon fed the right wing media's doses of hate and fear is good for one's mentality, after all, Trump is the beast that that media group created, so it can not be good.

Also, anyone that sides with Alex Jones? C'mon man..... He's the chem trail, giants in the caves, former comic that is something else...

wordplucker, Oct 15, 2016 IP
    Bushranger likes this.