1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Tuhin1234

Tuhin1234 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very low rate for indian traffic
    [​IMG]

Tuhin1234, Oct 12, 2016 IP
  2. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I do not really see what is the logic behind this. Also, we do not have banners(except for ref).

It is working. Please notice that you set it to 5000 impressions PER HOUR. It will keep sending you 5000 impressions per hour EVERY HOUR as long as you have budget.

Thank you! Pops are not really good for community based sites like forums, so idea of showing ads to new people only sounds like a good idea.

Thank you!

No, sorry.

Please try using our Troubleshooter tool. It is also possible that we do not have adblock-compatible advertisers for you, as for AdBlock traffic there is much smaller demand.

Sorry, nothing we can do. I'd say CPM around $0.50 is reasonable for India given its economy.

tomksoft, Oct 13, 2016 IP
  3. cromiu

cromiu Member

Best Answers:
    First of all i must say iv'e tested a lot of Popunder Networks out there
    and not even one comes close to Popads earnings when we talk about International Traffic.

I received over 60 Payments from Popads without any delays.
    But i think the most important reason (besides the possible earnings) why Popads is unique, is the option to set a minimal bid for Publishers.
    I tested almost every Popunder Network out there and not even 1 has the option to set a min bid as a Publisher.

@tomksoft
    im reading this thread now for quite some time (without an account) and must say Popads isnt just Unique in Quality it also has a unique Owner, who is always respectful and tries to help. So thanks for the Work and Opportunity to make business with you.

quick question about the default ad code field.

When i set a min bid of like 3$ shouldnt be all visitors below that limit get the default code?

best regards

cromiu, Oct 13, 2016 IP
  4. lemonpuff

lemonpuff Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply!
    I got another question. My quality score keeps dropping and increasing but there hasn't been much changes in my traffic or revenue... (During the first week it was 2.5 and then it dropped to 1 but until few hours ago I had 1 1/2 star out of 5 and now I only have 1/2 out if 5...) Should I be worried? :'(

lemonpuff, Oct 13, 2016 IP
  5. sveratus

sveratus Member

Best Answers:
    yes you should be very worried.

sveratus, Oct 13, 2016 IP
  6. bagongjigong

bagongjigong Member

Best Answers:
    I added a new site, but I forgot to turn it on so the server shows its default site (not the site I wanted to add) on the screenshot of Popads' approval page, have turned on the site and tried sign in to Popads with a different browser, but Popads page is still showing the wrong screenshot. Should I continue the process even there's a "My website is visible in the screenshot above" checklist or should I be worried? :'(
    :D

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
    bagongjigong, Oct 13, 2016 IP
  7. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    If you set default code, then all visitors below the rate you set will execute the default code instead of getting ad from us.
    Yet be aware that it is fairly tricky, as if the code you load relies on events like onload, it won't work as it will be executed after the page has loaded.

Not really. We do not ban for low quality score. It just means that a lot of advertisers blocked traffic from your website and none or very few liked it.
    It will results in lowered rates/coverage as many advertiser target by quality score.

Just submit it and PM me the website URL. I will ensure things goes fine.

tomksoft, Oct 14, 2016 IP
  8. Rezeroth

Rezeroth Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi tomksoft i have a request , is it possible for u add a new page for "Default fallback ads for websites" under "publisher panel" where our default fallback codes wud be stored ? generating new antiadblock code almost daily with inputting the default everytime for all sites is quite cumbersome :) also i tried the php way but i noticed that for some reason if i generate the codes daily i see popups poping out everytime i visit pages but if i leave it on php type antiadblock it doesnt happen [as i had commented earlier]..

Rezeroth, Oct 14, 2016 IP
  9. sveratus

sveratus Member

Best Answers:
    hey bruh goodluck using them named "popads"

sveratus, Oct 14, 2016 IP
  10. sveratus

sveratus Member

Best Answers:
    i am 100% agree with u but tom have a very restrictered rule about fake,junk traffic , i understand that i saw many members crying on his topic about withdraw blocked ,maybe his anti bot system have all fault ik that he have good coders but this anti fake traffic really got me mad

sveratus, Oct 14, 2016 IP
  11. w4rkr4f7

w4rkr4f7 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you should be banned for spam ...

w4rkr4f7, Oct 14, 2016 IP
    BamaStangGuy likes this.
  12. BamaStangGuy

BamaStangGuy Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Personally I believe his avatar is an accurate representation of himself.

BamaStangGuy, Oct 14, 2016 IP
  13. bagongjigong

bagongjigong Member

Best Answers:
    Nah, the toad just frustrated because he was banned, his posts are still relevant. I personally as a publisher can understand his situation. But he's not moving on, he must be still in love with Popads. Dont be like annoying ex BF :D

I can't PM you Tom, maybe my rep is not enough here, I'll email you.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
    bagongjigong, Oct 15, 2016 IP
  14. monicastern

monicastern Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Popads,
    looks like you fixed delay between popunders function?

monicastern, Oct 15, 2016 IP
  15. womo1984

womo1984 Guest

Best Answers:
    Hello, I've been using Popads for several years and now my account is suspended with no reason. The ticket ID is 36561. I got a reply that the reason is "multiple accounts". I've never created another account on Popads nor I have reason to do so (advertiser account which I had for long time without any problems).

I got no reply to my support email. I have just one account, fully verified, always topped via the same Paypal email, matching name, same IP.
    Because I got no reply, I also created a dispute in Paypal. Please reply to my ticket (#36561) or via email.

Thanks

womo1984, Oct 16, 2016 IP
  16. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Alright. The annoying ex bf is so relevant :D He contacted me like 2 days ago asking me to let him back at PopAds...

Yes, should be fixed.

So apart of your main account, you have 2 others:
    [​IMG]
    Both linked by using same email address for PayPal. On one of your accounts, you bought traffic for someone who did not want this traffic and we received an abuse report.
    That resulted in all your accounts getting shut down.

tomksoft, Oct 16, 2016 IP
  17. Rezeroth

Rezeroth Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have been using popads codes for like more than 2~3 years now ...they always pay on time..only thing is that in this year 2016 their eCPM has dropped by like ~40% for me

Rezeroth, Oct 16, 2016 IP
  18. Rezeroth

Rezeroth Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi tomksoft cud u pls reply to my request regarding the default fallback codes [my earlier comment]

Rezeroth, Oct 16, 2016 IP
  19. Pitsgoy

Pitsgoy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The rate is very low compare to last year. Seems like it happens to everyone. :oops:

Pitsgoy, Oct 16, 2016 IP
  20. monicastern

monicastern Member

Best Answers:
    Yes my earnings are lower about 40 - 60 percent too. Worst thing for me is that US traffic is so cheap:

[​IMG]

Compare with 2015:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    monicastern, Oct 17, 2016 IP