1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is Google penguin Update 4.0 ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Sarvodya, Oct 12, 2016.

Hello Friends… I have no more experience in Internet Marketing and my English is also Poor. I Don't able to Understand Google penguin Update 4.0, so Please Help me and Provide me Detail in Simple about Google penguin Update 4.0.

Sarvodya, Oct 12, 2016 IP
  2. KarenByerly

KarenByerly Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Penguin is now runs in real time.

The concept of Real Time “Your site will be penalized in near real-time (if you get unnatural links) as well as recover from a penalty incredibly quickly.(if you disavow or remove the bad links)”...

With Penguin going real-time, the algorithm will now likely get a lot closer to fulfilling its ultimate goal: catch spam link profiles as quickly as possible and keep low-quality sites from ranking well in the search results. Therefore, if you want to stay ahead in the game (or in the SEO game at all), you will need to find a way to constantly and consistently audit your links and perform cleanups where necessary.

so, What Google wants?

• From the Penguin 4.0 announcement: “focus on creating amazing, compelling websites.”

• From the Link Schemes page: “The best way to get other sites to create high-quality, relevant links to yours is to create unique, relevant content that can naturally gain popularity in the Internet community. Creating good content pays off: Links are usually editorial votes given by choice, and the more useful content you have, the greater the chances someone else will find that content valuable to their readers and link to it.

• From the Webmaster Guidelines: “Think about what makes your website unique, valuable, or engaging. Make your website stand out from others in your field.”

• From the original Penguin announcement: “focus on creating amazing, compelling web sites.” This is the same statement again, so they must mean it, folks!
    Happy working :)

KarenByerly, Oct 12, 2016 IP
  3. tahmina Rimmi

tahmina Rimmi Member

Best Answers:
    hello

Penguin is now part of Google’s core algorithm, penalising websites that use various black-hat link schemes to manipulate search rankings.
    Other important changes include:

Penguin data is refreshed in real time, so any changes will be made as soon as the affected page has been recrawled and reindexed.
    Penguin now devalues spam by adjusting ranking of the offending page, rather than affecting the whole site.

thank u

tahmina Rimmi, Oct 14, 2016 IP
  4. Intuz

Intuz Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    follow the steps:
    Go to home page of this forum: https://www.digitalpoint.com/
    Read industry news.
    Currently top articles are:
    https://www.seroundtable.com/google-penguin-4-rollout-complete-22831.html
    https://www.seroundtable.com/google-penguin-discount-all-links-22842.html
    Read those articles you will get idea about Google algorithm updates.

Intuz, Oct 15, 2016 IP