1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best way to generate targeted traffic quickly to my website?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Billy788, Sep 8, 2016.

Hello,

I have some Halloween costume sites I haven't promoted in several years that I would like to see if I could send them some targeted traffic this Halloween season. Due to the short time-frame I'm looking for suggestions as to how I might accomplish this in the least amount of time.

Thanks in advance,
    Billy

Billy788, Sep 8, 2016 IP
  2. oyeahei

oyeahei Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Billy, getting targeted traffic to your website isn't something so difficult as you might have envisaged in the past.
    But you must also bear in mind that if you want to generate QUALITY traffic to your website, you need a lot of hard work (maybe I should call it SMART WORK) and dedication.

SEO
    First all, make sure your site is Search Engine Optimized. This is a very reliable approach. You can do this by writing SEO articles (Search Engine Optimized) articles.
    You can as well hire professional web content writers depending on your budget.

ADs
    Another sure approach is to register with a good Advertising network. It might be costly at the beginning but it ensures sustained traffic. One good thing about advertising your website/blog is that it brings your Ads to your TARGETED audience which can result to your site getting viral and notable for high traffic.
    If have any other questions, feel free to ask.
    Kind regards.

oyeahei, Sep 8, 2016 IP
  3. lissa369

lissa369 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can advertise in Neobux - 5000 review only $ 5.
    Kind regards.

lissa369, Sep 8, 2016 IP
  4. billll

billll Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Billy,

Well, it means SEO not gonna work. You've to try some different ways... Well, I'll say, if you can try some offline marketing then it would be great. Distribute the flyers and put your website name on it, with some special price/package, or insert some outstanding costume image too which can ignite their interest.

Flyers will be economical and you can get the traffic almost immediate too.

If you want to go for online, then paid advertising is always on!

However, if you don't want to spend money, try posting on forums - parenting forums, relationships forums, and etc. Besides, try to utilize the power of Guest Blogging too. It's perhaps one of the fastest FREE ways which can bring free traffic to your website - immediately...

billll, Sep 8, 2016 IP
  5. JMWilson

JMWilson Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Billy!
    For traffic in a hurry you'll need to do some advertising as mentioned above. Facebook ads allow for a lot of targeting so you can reach the type of buyers you're looking for (not sure if you're offering adult costumes or kid costumes or both) but you can narrow down your demographic pretty well with those.
    Banner Ads on blogs could work for you too
    Pinterest - good opportunity to get some visual stimulation out there for your costumes. Post your costume pics!

JMWilson, Sep 14, 2016 IP
  6. Ashley Robertson

Ashley Robertson Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all, make your website content good and engaging, use images and videos as well. Update your website regularly, use an excellent design to attract more visitors.
    There are a number of ways to drive More traffic to their site.
    Advertise on social media.
    Use paid to advertise.

Email marketing.

Ashley Robertson, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  7. WordTradeSolutions

WordTradeSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This might not be the "best way" for everybody, but this is what works for me in terms of getting targeted traffic:

STEP 1. I create a list for each of the following:

** Sites of My Direct Competitors -- I look for heavily trafficked sites. These sites should be offering content, products and services in my niches for my target buyers. These are mostly sites with top ranking pages in Google and Bing for my target exact match keywords. Some of these have long running ads for niche-relevant offers in Google's Search & Display network and also in popular social networks like Facebook and Twitter; and

** Sites of Potential Partners -- I look for heavily trafficked sites with non-competing content, products and services in laterally relevant niches. These sites could most likely offer supplemental or complementary benefits to my target buyers. These are mostly sites with top ranking pages in Google and Bing for keywords that are laterally relevant to my target niches. Some of these have long running ads for non-competing offers in Google's Search & Display network and also in popular social networks like Facebook and Twitter ...

STEP 2. I use SimilarWeb.Com and SpyFu.Com to do the following:

** Learn about the best traffic generating methods of my direct competitors and potential partner sites. These methods include direct traffic, referral trafic, social traffic, organic and paid search traffic and paid display traffic;

** Study the direct traffic generating methods that are implemented by sites with good direct traffic stats, i.e. Check if they have email subscription offers or free membership offers in their sites;

** List down the referral traffic sources of sites with good referral traffic stats;

** List down the social traffic sources of sites with good social traffic stats;

** List down the organic keywords and paid keywords that are used by sites with good organic and paid search traffic stats; and

** Take note of the traffic sources and ad creation strategies of sites with good paid display traffic stats ...

STEP 3. I then verify if I can contribute content and implement paid ad placement campaigns in these traffic sources and ad networks. I also use the other things I've discovered for creating onsite and offsite content, ads and value-added offers ...

STEP 4. I create straightforward test campaign plans for contributing content and posting ads in these traffic sources and ad networks. I then implement these plans and monitor my results ...

STEP 5. I continue to improve my test campaigns and gradually scale it up once I verify that I'm getting cost-effective results ...

That's it. Hope this helps! :)

WordTradeSolutions, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  8. Kurt Roswell

Kurt Roswell Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm with billll on this, SEO is not realistic since it takes time. People are also expecting a major algorithm update happening soon so who knows what could happen.

Ads would be the fastest way to get those traffic. If you can piggyback on brands and places which sell Halloween-related merchandise, that would be great too.

Kurt Roswell, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  9. moxcen

moxcen Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you have budget, use google adwords campaign for your store. If you need help setting up adwords campaign, pm me. Thanks

moxcen, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  10. Danny Review

Danny Review Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you use facebook as for your store.This is quite effective way

Danny Review, Sep 30, 2016 IP
  11. bbrian017

bbrian017 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Billy, social media is the best way to go here, Facebook, Twitter, Blog Engage, Blokube, RetweetBird and others like it will be the best for helping.

bbrian017, Sep 30, 2016 IP
  12. Lindsey Walters

Lindsey Walters Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For fast results, Social Media or pay per click are the only ways to go. Since it's Halloween season, jump on Facebook and Twitter. Tweet out pics of your costumes and join popular related hashtags to get in on the conversations.

Lindsey Walters, Oct 3, 2016 IP
  13. bbrian017

bbrian017 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Social media, join networks like blog engage blokube, viral content buzz, retweetbird and just retweet to increase traffic right away!

bbrian017, Oct 4, 2016 IP
  14. Sudip Paul

Sudip Paul Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You may also try these techniques to get targeted website traffic,

Guest blogging
    Blog commenting
    Social media
    Online advertising.

Particularly Blog commenting and Social media are good in driving targeted website traffic.

Sudip Paul, Oct 4, 2016 IP
  15. madahason2

madahason2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can find viral video topics and create youtube videos. Youtube generally brings news videos to the first page of the relevant keywords in the first week of publishing. If your video is engaging enough you can succeed in driving targettedtraffic to your site. I have seen a week old videos with 100s of thousands of views.

madahason2, Oct 7, 2016 IP
  16. karen9999

karen9999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Some of the best ways to generate traffic:
    1. Advertise
    2. Get Social
    3. Mix It Up
    4. Write Irresistible Headlines
    5. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO
    6. Target Long-Tail Keywords
    7. Start Guest Blogging
    8. Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site
    9. Go After Referral Traffic
    10. Post Content to LinkedIn​

karen9999, Oct 7, 2016 IP
  17. JamesONeill

JamesONeill Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with a lot of the above. Social media is one of the best routes here. I particularly like Instagram, but it may not be that applicable in your situation.

Social media pages also help with SEO in the long run. And you can run ad campaigns within the social media platform which is a really nice, consolidated way to get people to your site.

Google ad words is worth considering, but there are probably a lot of other PPC options out there with better return rates.

JamesONeill, Oct 7, 2016 IP
  18. Bernard Mark

Bernard Mark Member

Best Answers:
    You are very correct with these methods you highlighted, traffic will surely begin to trickle in though not like magic but after being consistent with these methods

Bernard Mark, Oct 10, 2016 IP
  19. MR Masud Khan

MR Masud Khan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    the best way to generate targeted Audience in your website I recommend that some of best way so lets see
    1.first of all optimize your website SEO friendly such as "on page optimization "
    2.set up social media site on your website.
    3.finding most targeted keyword
    4. adversities on online social media site
    5. share post on social site
    6.apply video content
    7. off page optimization such as blog commeting ,gust posting,article submission , post content to lindedin etc.
    8. mark up to Google Analytics
    9.Always update of SEO

MR Masud Khan, Oct 13, 2016 IP
  20. Minakshi001

Minakshi001 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you register with good advertising website, which ensures quality traffic. These sites show your product to the only targeted audience which ensures fruitful results.
    I suggest you try Flipkart Ads. It is a platform that any brands can utilise to find consumers who have an intent to purchase.

Minakshi001, Feb 8, 2017 IP