1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Data Entry for Contacts USD $0.05 per Contact Lead

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Sabrina73, Oct 13, 2016.

I'm looking for someone to enter data into a database for contact leads. These are for marketing prospects for a social media management company. Business industries include health & beauty and restaurants. Right now, mostly, it will be health and beauty: salons, day spas, medical spa, skincare, etc.

I will give you a list of cities to look at on Yelp.com, for example. You will locate "beauty & spas" and then "day spa." You will then use the "sort by" feature and click "highest rated." There should be about 40 that pop up in the list. I only want the top businesses. I also may give you a list from another source for data entry. All in all, the total leads generated will be about 5,000. There may be more over time and this may turn into an ongoing job for the right person.

Here is the MOST IMPORTANT part. You will go to that business's website from Yelp, locate their Facebook page and look to see if their Facebook page is active. For example, if you look at the last five posts and they post everyday or every other day, I do not want the lead. I am looking for inactive Facebook pages. For example, if they posted yesterday and the last time before that was over 2 weeks ago (or even a month ago!), that is the lead that I am interested in. The leads will be checked for quality.

Data that is entered will be the name of the company, contact person (if available), phone number, email address, postal address, website/Facebook page, etc. The pay is $0.05 USD per lead (five cents) via Paypal and I will pay Paypal fees.

Send me some information about yourself and what your experience level is. Having basic understanding of English is necessary, but this job is simply copying and pasting. Normally, you will be given a list of 2-3 cities, but once I gauge your experience level and work ethic, you will get more work. As a test, I will send you a form to fill out to make sure you are entering the correct information.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Attached Files:

Sabrina73, Oct 13, 2016 IP
  2. JamieH

JamieH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $0.05 for clicking on a Facebook link from yelp and checking to see their recent posts to make sure they are inactive, then copying several bits of data from yelp to the database? Is this right?

JamieH, Oct 13, 2016 IP
  3. Sabrina73

Sabrina73 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    85.7% - 6
    That's right. Yelp doesn't normally provide Facebook links, just websites and you would go through their website for Facbook info.

4. JamieH

JamieH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So that would mean even more time consuming work.

I'm not trying to trash your thread or anything and I'm not sure how long each lead would take to enter. But let's be realistic and say it's one per minute because you have to spend time going to a website and then to a Facebook page that might not even be a lead you are looking for. That's only $3.00 per hour.

I know there are people here willing to work for that amount and I also know it's not hard work but, it's still very time consuming. This job isn't going to be worth it for anyone unless they can do at least 5 leads per minute ($15 an hour). Is it even possible to do 5 leads per minute? I'm guessing there is absolutely no chance of that.

Again, not trying to trash your thread, but maybe you might want to offer a little bit more per lead. You should really be looking at $0.20 per lead at least, but of course if you think it's possible to do more than one lead per minute then that would change things slightly.

JamieH, Oct 13, 2016 IP
    wco and bbharath like this.
  5. Sabrina73

Sabrina73 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    85.7% - 6
    It is possible. I do it... I click on a web link, go to Facebook page and look at the first 3-4 posts. It's possible. I do it everyday. I work in advertising.

6. JamieH

JamieH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So you can do 5 leads per minute? That would be 12 seconds per lead. I can't click on a URL from yelp and go to a website, find their Facebook page, click on that, look at their lastest posts to see if they are inactive or not, then copy several bits of data within 12 seconds - and I've been building websites for 12 years.

Or am I completely misunderstanding what we are suppose to do?

I'm only asking the questions because I would be interested in doing it if it was worth my time :)

JamieH, Oct 13, 2016 IP
    wco likes this.
  7. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    I will do this work but only interested if I get $5 per hour.

Furquan Ahmed, Oct 14, 2016 IP
  8. Bernard Mark

Bernard Mark Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nice post for a job offer. But as already pointed out, the payment offer is considerably low at $0.05 per lead owing to the task you want accomplished. It will really take a while to complete each lead successfully.

If you will be kind enough to please review the price template which i am sure will allow more people to indicate interest for your job posting.

You did a nice thing remembering this community for the job offer. Have a great day!

Bernard Mark, Oct 14, 2016 IP
    wco likes this.
  9. digitalfriends

digitalfriends Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is the job still available?

digitalfriends, Nov 10, 2016 IP