1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Disapproved - Need Your Guidance

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by Oluwaseun Peter, Oct 8, 2016.

First and foremost, i will love criticism as it will help me more in fixing the mess am into.

Back to story, i have been having the issue of getting my adseFirst and foremost, i will love criticism as it will help me more in fixing the mess am into.

Back to story, i have been having the issue of getting my adsense application approved. On my first application, i got disapproved only for INSUFFICIENT CONTENTS.

Later after subsequent reapplication, i got disapproved again for RESTRICTED NAVIGATION. Though it was after i parked a domain name to my Blogspot that i encountered this message. After i removed the custom domain, the, I'm no longer getting the NAVIGATION Disapproval message. The only Disapproval message i get is insufficient content.

Fast forward to two days ago, i reapplied and my application got rejected for copyrighted materials along side INSUFFICIENT CONTENT just after i added a LOGO IMAGE to the blog.

What could be the cause of this copyrighted material email i got from adsense because the only modification i added to my blog was LOGO.

Also, how can i fix the INSUFFICIENT CONTENT...

Blog URL = 247FORUMTECH.BLOGSPOT.COM
    Agent000, i need your help and other adsense professionals.

Oluwaseun Peter, Oct 8, 2016 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Its an over saturated niche. When they say "insufficient content", they really mean "insufficient useful content" - there is nothing unique or compelling bout the content; it already exists on a zillion other sites.

Agent000, Oct 8, 2016 IP
  3. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Furquan Ahmed, Oct 9, 2016 IP
  4. Oluwaseun Peter

Oluwaseun Peter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i really dont get your message above. and as for the template, it sevida 2.5 for blogspot. i dont know if there is any similar kind of it for wordpress

what can you say aside the niche been saturated

i wrote that article on my blog based on the challenges i have faced with adsense. most of which i got rectified myself after the frustrating emails. the only challenge i think am facing now is "insufficient content" which i don't know if its due to limited articles.

what else can you say aside the niche been saturated

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2016
    Oluwaseun Peter, Oct 9, 2016 IP
  5. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It means that adsense has no use for yet anther poorly written tech blog that has content that already exists on many other websites.

Agent000, Oct 9, 2016 IP
  6. coolsleek

coolsleek Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am surprised that your blog content still gets disapproved. Why don't you create a personal blog and try using that.

You can also try Media.net. I just hope their approval team is better than Adsense.

coolsleek, Oct 11, 2016 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    That's your challenge - to find an angle in a saturated niche that nobody has taken before. Maybe you have some insider knowledge, have experimented or done significant research comparing sites etc.

Or you pick a different niche and start over.

How committed to the site are you?

http://247forumtech.blogspot.co.nz/2016/10/top-best-android-development.html

This post makes me wonder if you've actually done any android development or if you are just regurgitating the work of other people?

sarahk, Oct 11, 2016 IP
  8. Oluwaseun Peter

Best Answers:
    I have done some petty android development. If you take a very good look at some of the screen shots, you will notice they are mine. I have those books in my phone and have read virtually all. Therefore i wrote them in order of their simplicity.

Also, for the commitment to my blog, am 90% committed to it. Its a new blog though and i post new articles at intervals of 2 - 3days based on new ideas.
    I dont copy other works....

Am good only at tech and mobile related contents.. Am kinda confused as to why am still facing some downsides with Adsense. I will continue to make improvements though. Also, i will check out media.net

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2016
    Oluwaseun Peter, Oct 12, 2016 IP
  9. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    When i applied it was much harder to get Media.net approval.

pmf123, Oct 12, 2016 IP
  10. coolsleek

coolsleek Active Member

Best Answers:
    I thought as much.

But just revisiting your site again, I can see why Adsense wouldn't approve the site. Your posts seems to have some paraphrases from the main sources. I didn't click on the links, but are you linking to download sites or sites that people can buy the books from?

All what I am saying are theories, I can't say why you are being rejected. You can either keep writing and submitting to the Adsense review team, or you can start a new blog. You can start a blog on how to use blogspot.com. Basically, you will make a tutorial site.

And just to let you know, you are using blogspot.com, So if you ever want to use a custom domain, you would need to ask for approval again

coolsleek, Oct 12, 2016 IP
  11. Oluwaseun Peter

Best Answers:
    As for the link to download ebook, i have removed the linked sites. I also thought that could be a factor for rejection of application.

And as for the Blogspot domain, am aware of that. At least, i need to get approved from the scratch (using blogspot subdomain). Then from there, i could make a headstart of progress using CUSTOM DOMAIN.

12. topcoder

topcoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The only thing I don't like about your site, is that I can't highlight the contents with my mouse easy. I have no clue whey they won't approve it.

topcoder, Oct 12, 2016 IP
  13. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
  14. Oluwaseun Peter

Best Answers:
    I disabled right click using css so as to stop copy and pasters from stealing my contents with ease.

Funny right? I wrote those articles based on my experiences and encounter lately with Adsense. If you noticed, the post isn't complete

15. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You flatter yourself :)

When I visit a good site I'll often right mouse click to open a link in a new tab - that way I don't have to keep track of what I found interesting while I'm reading the first article etc. If you stop me doing that my assumption is that you're stuck in the '90s and your info isn't worth my time.

BTW I've always assumed that scrapers used curl and therefore javascript doesn't run.

sarahk, Oct 12, 2016 IP
  16. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you are so paranoid about someone stealing what YOU put on THEIR computer, DON'T PUT SAID JUNK ON THE INTERNET.

mmerlinn, Oct 12, 2016 IP
  17. Oluwaseun Peter

Best Answers:
    Well i understand you. Am not flattering myself because am just upcoming. The the rate at which articles are now reproduced over here in my country is alarming.

Also, as for what you typed about right clicking to visit other links in new tab, i try to make every embedded link to launch in new tab.

Hmmm. Junks you say?
    Thanks anyways. What else do have to contribute because that's all i need

18. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why dont people just put their articles into Word and fix the grammar

pmf123, Oct 12, 2016 IP
  19. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    When I put a keyword into Google I get 44,400,000 results, so I have no clue why you are only getting less than 100 results.
    http://www.google.com/search?q=a+ke...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Your second paragraph makes no sense whatsoever. Maybe you should proofread your post before you post it.

Too damn lazy.

Better yet, just learn grammar so they don't need to hobble around on a crutch.

mmerlinn, Oct 12, 2016 IP
  20. Oluwaseun Peter

Best Answers:
    You're deviating from the purpose of this thread bro. I need your contributions and like i said, critics are welcome.

We all mistakes when typing. It was late already before i discovered my typographical errors