1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone Know of any good Craigslist auto posting programs?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by tesla, Mar 24, 2007.

1. CLADGENIUS

CLADGENIUS Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the love backlinkexcellence :)

CLADGENIUS, Jan 17, 2011 IP
  2. carsalesman2011

carsalesman2011 Peon

Best Answers:
    I use Cyberleads ad posting program for craigslist. I've had it for a little over a year now. It works good. At first they only had 6-7 ad designs to choose from, but now they give you like 15-20 i think. I sell cars of it. I would reccoment it.

carsalesman2011, Feb 28, 2011 IP
  3. markgmktg

markgmktg Peon

Best Answers:
    CLAD genius is the one to go for if you have that kind of money to spend on a software. Highly recommended.

markgmktg, Mar 1, 2011 IP
  4. craigsliststarchild

craigsliststarchild Peon

Best Answers:
    I work for a software company that has the hands down best CL re-posting solution on the planet. Its 100% hands free, you will never look at another kaptcha code again! We have lots of corperate clients as references.

craigsliststarchild, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  5. neighborhood

neighborhood Peon

Best Answers:
    I haven't followed craigslist posting in a while, but you'll likely need more than just a program. People used to buy and sell PVAs on a lot of these forums until it was against the rules. Private proxies and such are a must if you plan to post in multiple cities. There are a lot of things to learn to post on CL with marketing in mind, but it's that security which makes it valuable territory for marketers. That being said, don't simply buy a program while blind. Find out what it takes to make successful posts and then find a software that answers all those criteria. You'll have your answer and you won't have wasted money on something you couldn't use in the first place.

neighborhood, Apr 2, 2011 IP
  6. Andrey1969

Andrey1969 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good afternoon,
    Give me any idea about rate for 100,200,300 post a day. mover_best@yahoo.com

Andrey1969, May 16, 2011 IP
  7. aanchoo

aanchoo Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree that one should use genuine legal methods to post it. Think of it this way. There are thousands others like you who would be doing the same thing. In the end , it all get messed up. Another important point here is that after Panda update Google Search only shows top two links from any site at a time. So unless you are in top ten of a site's listing, google will not show your result. It MIGHT show up once the website is visited. In that case you should keep a lookout for new players in the market.
    I personally liked SellDude . Easy to show up on top in any locality.
    Only problem is that one has to drill down to the city level to view the listings. You can actually view Country, State as well but you gotta get a hand of it.
    Seems like a mixture of Craigslist and OLX. I hope it stays clean going forward. I hate websites Loaded with adsense revenues. Google seems to have laxed their policy of not more than 3 adsense units with OLX and Locanto.

aanchoo, Jul 17, 2011 IP
  8. ajani4real

ajani4real Peon

Best Answers:
    Please, i need to how you respond to your craigslist replies, it it manually or via software cos i post also, and it always difficult having to reply over 400 replies manually with yahoo owing captcha verification. Please, i need to know if there is another way, i can go about with having to do this manual shit!

ajani4real, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  9. michael.jordan

michael.jordan Peon

Best Answers:
    Here is a great Craigslist Auto Posting software tool you can use to help keep your campaigns posting to Craigslist. The automation and ease of use is great, I would highly recommend using their free trial and see for yourself. http://www.bighelpdesk.com/CLAutoPost.aspx

michael.jordan, Oct 7, 2016 IP
  10. michael.jordan

michael.jordan Peon

Best Answers:
    Here is a great Craigslist Auto Posting software tool you can use to help keep your campaigns posting to Craigslist. The automation and ease of use is great, I would highly recommend using their free trial and see for yourself. http://www.bighelpdesk.com/CLAutoPost.aspx

michael.jordan, Oct 10, 2016 IP
  11. CLADGENIUS

CLADGENIUS Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the support markgmktg! :cool:

Great advice.

CLADGENIUS, Oct 11, 2016 IP