1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. golub

golub Peon

Best Answers:
    Your request (36306)

So can i have a new account ? we are 2 guys wich own the site , and we were loging in both about 2 years .
    We were using popadsnet about 2 years . We were giving the full trafic last days , so thats might be the reason.

thx for answer

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
    golub, Oct 7, 2016 IP
  2. dave lucas

dave lucas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello

my account banned too ; without any reason i work for popads.net since 4 yreas ago i respected all rules ; i used them as mais ads on all my website please any way to re active my account

Best regards

i think your system was hacked i have 2nd account never used it banned too ..!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2016
    dave lucas, Oct 7, 2016 IP
  3. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That certainly is not reason. We do not ban people for traffic.
    Either you or your friend logged in to your PopAds account from same computer or IP that people who attempted to buy traffic to not allow campaign type(extension browser locker). That is the one and only reason.

Our system was not banned for sure. You can provide your username and I will check your account. If your account was used or not, does not matter - if it was found to be multiaccount of another account that broke our TOS, it will be banned.

tomksoft, Oct 7, 2016 IP
  4. golub

golub Peon

Best Answers:

ok tom , so can i keep using the account ?

OK so can i get back the account ? sorry for two posts , yes we did from different ip to chek the earnings we did it about 2 years daily

golub, Oct 7, 2016 IP
  5. Soothie

Soothie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Does setting up a default alternative link reduce the rate somehow? I'm talking about the link you add in your code under "advanced" options.

Soothie, Oct 7, 2016 IP
  6. Vejeeta

Vejeeta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    At first i want to thank you popads.net as it is giving us an good alternative of adsense. i am with popads almost 2 years and for 1st year i mean 2015 it was my best experience with pop under network say why..? cause i earned $15-$19/day with 10k traffic then i thought it's time to secure more of my website(secured by cloudproxy anti virus and firewall) and also planning to open a new website and opened a new one. note it before applied sucuri my website traffic was 11k-12k on that time. so thought it was caused by sucuri as my setting was "blocked bad bot and anonymous traffic" to sent pure and legitmate traffic. whatever now i am to inform you Mr. tomksoft that it's too hard to running my website, as server is so expensive(cloud server). and also i don't to leave popads because i am used to it and also love it and also it's true their is no such good ad netwotk as popads. now my website's impressions and rate are reducing day by day. please Mr. tomksoft i am requesting you that if possible then please please improve the rate as well as impressions.

Thank You...

Vejeeta, Oct 8, 2016 IP
  7. KK2009

KK2009 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    how much are you making per 1000 impression ? and where are your visitors from ?

KK2009, Oct 8, 2016 IP
  8. kelly21

kelly21 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pop ads having the lowest cpm than other sites and most of their publishers are sharing virus popads.If you like to ruin your site add popads codes to your sites.

kelly21, Oct 8, 2016 IP
  9. geekos

geekos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hi
    I can't make/receiving any withdrawals. this message is showing up "You are not allowed to make withdrawals. Please contact support."
    my username is geekos.
    hope you can help me.
    htanks

geekos, Oct 8, 2016 IP
  10. TSvisitors

TSvisitors Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First day test. Looks good.

upload_2016-10-9_22-12-32.png

TSvisitors, Oct 9, 2016 IP
  11. lemonpuff

lemonpuff Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm starting my second week with popads and I have a question!
    Is it usual for the rate to change every hour? During the first hour (12AM) my rate is quite high (1.66~.55) but it keeps dropping every hour and it climbs again a little then drops again... :(

lemonpuff, Oct 9, 2016 IP
  12. KK2009

KK2009 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    that looks good, are most of your traffic from the US

KK2009, Oct 9, 2016 IP
  13. TSvisitors

TSvisitors Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, most of them US and UK.

TSvisitors, Oct 10, 2016 IP
  14. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am afraid not. Shortly after banning your account I noticed that you opened two new ones without waiting for my reply.

No, it does not. It will only be executed in case we do not have any ads for the visitor.

I am sorry, nothing we can do to change CPMs per account. I am constantly working on improving CPMs networkwide.

Please explain us why all your traffic is Chrome or Android browser. There is not a single impression from IE/Edge or Firefox or Safari (and you have 60% of traffic from Windows 7).
    Proof: www. popads .net/traffics/website/1486341 (remove spaces around popads; DP won't allow me to post as this URL redirects to login page)

There are usually two reasons for that:
    - Most campaigns run on daily budget, so after daily budgets are reset, there are most active campaigns and then during the day campaigns reach their daily budgets and stop so less campaigns remain.
    - At different times you may have more traffic from certain countries that have higher CPM. So when it is night in USA, you will have little traffic from USA(which has high CPM) and more traffic from Asia(which has low CPM). Yet that one depends on the we

tomksoft, Oct 10, 2016 IP
  15. golub

golub Peon

Best Answers:
    Your request (36306)

the tag was added aswell on the banner 300x250 and from shstream.co normaly , that is our first site and its closed over a year ago so that might be the issuse

<!-- PopAds.net Popunder Code for www sportstreamtv net -->
    <script type="text/javascript">
      var pop = pop || [];
      _pop.push(['siteId', 654355]);
      _pop.push(['minBid', 0]);
      _pop.push(['popundersPerIP', 1]);
      _pop.push(['delayBetween', 0]);
      _pop.push(['default', false]);
      _pop.push(['defaultPerDay', 0]);
      _pop.push(['topmostLayer', false]);
      (function() {
        var pa = document.createElement('script'); pa.type = 'text/javascript'; pa.async = true;
        var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];
        pa.src = '//c1.popads.net/pop.js';
        pa.onerror = function() {
          var sa = document.createElement('script'); sa.type = 'text/javascript'; sa.async = true;
          sa.src = '//c2.popads.net/pop.js';
          s.parentNode.insertBefore(sa, s);
        };
        s.parentNode.insertBefore(pa, s);
      })();
    </script>
    <!-- PopAds.net Popunder Code End -->
    HTML:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2016
    golub, Oct 11, 2016 IP
  16. kulme

kulme Member

Best Answers:
    sir, your Throttling Setting in advertiser section is not working. I set 5000 impressions / hour. but still sending traffic as long I have budget.

kulme, Oct 12, 2016 IP
  17. BamaStangGuy

BamaStangGuy Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Very happy with PopAds so far. We have it configured to only show it to our guests and to only show the ads to those visitors who come in via search engines. This keeps complaints down.

Screenshot 2016-10-12 12.12.33.png

BamaStangGuy, Oct 12, 2016 IP
  18. goldwing30

goldwing30 Member

Best Answers:
    PoPads the best,It has a perfect support and always pay on time...I use it more than two years.
    tomksoft Thank you

goldwing30, Oct 12, 2016 IP
  19. Zaraki

Zaraki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is it possible to get a direct link instead of javascript/php code for my popads account ?

Zaraki, Oct 12, 2016 IP
  20. Rezeroth

Rezeroth Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi tomksoft i had a question abt implementing the phpadcode antiadblocker..so we have to just generate the antiadblocker ad code once only..add php file n that php file location as instructed & its done..the code automatically fetches new ad domain whenever the previous one get blocked by easylist ? we dont need to keep generating the file again n again ? i impelmented it on one site but the popup doesnt open up ..i can see the popads ad code just above </head> tag but popups simply odnt open..maybe this method not working properly ?

Rezeroth, Oct 12, 2016 IP