1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Former lurker here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Madelite, Oct 7, 2016.

Hello Digital Pointers (DP'ers sounded too dirty)

So my roommate (Former...) used to hang here all the time. I never really felt it was the place for me as I didn't really see much new going on here.

However the community seemed nice and so I decided to join in, maybe I can come with some good advice as well! I have worked with IM and freelancing since I was 14 afterall, to support my singlemother.

So who is Madelite?
    Well I am a Swedish/English Copywriter and Translator. I am kind of trying to figure out a way to expand my business without having any knowledge in webdesign nor any funds. But hey, a mans gotta dream.

I am 22, yes I know I look older on my picture, I've heard it before. (Turned just a week ago so I expect lots of congratulations!) I live in Sweden, however I hate it here and really want to move abroad to either the eastern parts of the EU or to some nice place in Asia. Once again, a man gotta dream.

I hope to get a long with all of you and both learn from you and to help you on your journey to success.

Madelite, Oct 7, 2016 IP
  2. chocoholic1122

chocoholic1122 Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome. It's so nice to see good people like you in this forum.

chocoholic1122, Oct 7, 2016 IP
  3. ulterios

ulterios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to Digital Point Madelite!

Take a look around and I am sure that you can find some threads and posts with some good information to help you expand your business. You are right, having dreams is a must! They help make life better and give you something to shoot for.

Welcome again and see you around the forum! :)

ulterios, Oct 7, 2016 IP