1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Official Introducing the NEW CPAlead!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by CPAleadKent, Oct 25, 2013.

1. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Justin,

Why are all my comments on facebook deleted regarding my some thousands of referrals that have been shaved off?

Do you guys not see the downward spike in traffic and users on your network because of your scam operation?

I have tried twice to resolve my issue without any answers, way to go cpalead.

I am amazed you guys even exist on the market anymore I mean I have no intention to debate anything, I have asked for answers that I deserve. I brought over 3000 users into your network, and been shaved off right off when they were making me "some" money.

Grow some f@cking balls and look into your analytics, people are leaving your network and they HAVE a reason.

Take it or leave it, I don't even want answers anymore, you guys have proved done the worst s#it you could do to bring down this network, I've made huge money and brought in thousands of users, and you treated that without respect. That is not the way things work online. I've never heard shit from Peefly or CpaGrip just to name a few.

Not promoting them either ;) You got my message.

;)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
    evelinawilliams007, Apr 16, 2016 IP
  2. CPALeadJustin

CPALeadJustin Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    I will check on the facebook side of things and see what may have happened but I don't believe any comments were deleted due to any negative comments that were posted, we take all messages to improve our system. But I can assure you there has been no shaving occurring, and overall the numbers of traffic remain high overall as usual so if there is an issue with conversions or traffic please contact me directly at as I don't believe we have spoken directly on this but I'll be happy too!

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, Apr 16, 2016 IP
  3. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It's been around 3 years since this happened, the second time I talked to a manager, don't remember who it was they told me they couldn't figure it out. Of course they couldn't.

I'll send an email on monday with my information from my old account, bet everything's been erased 3 years ago and been told that my account was inactive. How on earth was it inactive with almost 3K referrals?

Even if it gets sorted out, I already lost quite a bit of money of the past 3+ years, didn't I?

Referrals are shaved and moved under others users and promised free coaching in exchange. This is straight theft, for the lack of a better word "crime". Every scheme is ponzi in a way or another.

Nobody is listening to what I had to say way back, like I said I already probably lost quite a small fortune, what's the point now? Scamheads.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
    evelinawilliams007, Apr 16, 2016 IP
  4. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    I am awaiting your email as I have not received it quite yet on these details :). No referrals were removed from our system, if your account was indeed closed for inactively then there was indeed no revenue coming in for quite some time. If *any* revenue was generated on your account then it would remain open.

Referrals are not shaved (We simply do not shaving what so ever) and we do not exchange any coaching for this.

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, Apr 20, 2016 IP
  5. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Hey Everyone!
    We are continuing to launch new and exciting features in the network and want to be sure everyone takes a peak at what's new!

We just added 30+ new pre-made templates you can simply create and run to your traffic without needing to know html/css to customize it and best part of the new niche system is if you create a locker and you allow other members promote it you gain 5% of their earnings as well!

This makes it super simple to get started quickly with bringing in some revenue! We have a quick video showing how it would work here but please let me know what your experiences are with it and how we may be able to improve it or new tools you want to see!

CPALeadJustin, May 18, 2016 IP
  6. webmoney

webmoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Did you change referral program terms? I can see now that there is change from lifetime to 6 months??? That would not make sense to refer anyone...

webmoney, Aug 21, 2016 IP
  7. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Hello Webmoney,
    I will double check with our team early next week to confirm but this may be the case, it surely would be beneficial still to bring in referrals, if they do well and earn some revenue you would as well!

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, Aug 21, 2016 IP
  8. webmoney

Best Answers:
    yes, you did change and you do not mention this fact anywhere...
    www.cpalead.com dashboard marketplace.php?ad_id=4589

So its nice to increase from 3% to 10% referral rate but you also made cut from lifetime to 6 months. Its not worthy to promote it at all... so now its you who will pay for google ads and other ads I guess. I have already removed links from my sites.

webmoney, Sep 30, 2016 IP
  9. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Hi Webmoney,
    It appears it is 6 months but surely worth it if you can bring your referrals up to speed and they have some traffic to provide to the offers!

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, Sep 30, 2016 IP
  10. webmoney

Best Answers:
    There are referrals and referrals... those knowing in person yes... I could make them money with you but after 6 months I go to another network. Those who come trough links are yours as you have their contact and you should motivate them to make money... those are motivate sometimes long time after 6 months. So now imagine how many people can someone get knowing in person and how much time you need to spend with that person to make it worthy???
    How many webmasters do you have which make more than 20,50,100,200,500 USD per day? Would you share this info? And how long are they within network? I guess if you run some analytics you would see market is saturated and getting new referrals which make 100USD and more daily is very hard.
    Whatever, I have stopped all promoting of CPAlead and thanks for several thousands I got with referrals.

webmoney, Oct 4, 2016 IP
  11. Web Spero

Web Spero Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the offer.. Will try for sure!

Web Spero, Oct 10, 2016 IP
  12. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    The Live Chat box is removed from CPALead website that use to come after login to publisher area?

degreubiwa, Oct 26, 2016 IP
  13. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Hello!
    It has indeed been removed for the time being :)

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, Oct 26, 2016 IP
  14. Mohammed Meskine

Mohammed Meskine Peon

Best Answers:
    It shows me the message. Please give me a solution
    Error:
    Hello, Mohammed Meskine
    Your account was not approved. This can happen for various reasons, including failure to validate the domain you used in your application. If you feel you made an error in your application, please contact your affiliate manager, , for more details. Use your CPAlead. publisher ID #718711 to reference your account.

Mohammed Meskine, Apr 1, 2017 IP
  15. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Hello Mohammed,
    I've responded to your email already, it's best to keep to email/support tickets to help limit multiple messages/questions.

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, Apr 1, 2017 IP
  16. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Whats the minimum balance payout for this

robyries, Apr 1, 2017 IP
  17. Mohammed Meskine

Mohammed Meskine Peon

Best Answers:
    i didn't make any mistakes,
    i'm buying my traffic,I lost a lot of money for this
    Please justin give me a solution.

Mohammed Meskine, Apr 2, 2017 IP
  18. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    For Paypal, our lowest threshold would be $10 for payment.

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, Apr 3, 2017 IP
  19. CPALeadJustin

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    I've stated the information I had on your account in the email.

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, Apr 3, 2017 IP
  20. Slincon

Slincon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think today marks the turning point for me - I noticed a spike in traffic to one of my sites and noticed CPALead reported 0 traffic to the landing page, despite my analytics and hotjar recordings showing otherwise. It's been over 48 hours so I can safely say it's not a delay in reporting.

The level of shaving has clearly been turned up recently to a point where it's no longer worth using CPALead. After more than a decade of using CPAlead, I can no longer recommend them. Very disappointed.

Slincon, Nov 17, 2020 IP