1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google deducting $20 as Bank Transfer Fee from adsense amount

Discussion in 'Payments' started by muaaz888, Aug 2, 2016.

I've noticed from January 2016 google is deducting $20 as bank transfer fee from actual adsense amount. Is someone else also facing the same? my bank is ABL (Pakistan).

muaaz888, Aug 2, 2016 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Google does not do that. Your bank is doing it. You need to take it up with them or change banks.

Agent000, Aug 2, 2016 IP
  3. muaaz888

muaaz888 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks agent000 for your reply.
    well... I visited my bank and they said there is no deduction on their end. they also showed me the transaction details. the trans detail shows that transfer amount is actual amount - $20. so there is no deduction on their end.

but, might be there is any third party layer/bank who is deducted their fee to transfer amount to my bank???

muaaz888, Aug 2, 2016 IP
  4. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    They not telling you the truth; if it was not them, then an intermediary bank deducted the money.

Agent000, Aug 2, 2016 IP
  5. muaaz888

muaaz888 Active Member

Best Answers:
    you are right, may be there is a intermediary bank deducted their fee. I was reading in a forum having same issue:
    https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/adsense/rujhGxrpIlI

I'll try some different bank to open my account.

btw... you are also from pakistan? if yes, then can you please share your bank name?

muaaz888, Aug 2, 2016 IP
  6. muaaz888

muaaz888 Active Member

Best Answers:
    if any adsense user from pakistan, can share his/her bank name which is he/she is using for adsense amount transfer. as I mentioned in my question right now i'm using ABL and they are deducting $20 from actual amount as transfer free. and I want to open my bank account in another bank. so please help me in this regard. Thanks!

muaaz888, Aug 10, 2016 IP
  7. najamfirdous

najamfirdous Member

Best Answers:
    just use western union quick cash option google will not deduct a single penny from your payment :)

najamfirdous, Oct 3, 2016 IP
  8. muaaz888

muaaz888 Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for reply Najam! well, bank transfer is more convenient if they don't deduct any fee. actually, I want to confirm that its only my bank i.e. ABL deducting such fee or all banks of Pakistan doing the same.

muaaz888, Oct 3, 2016 IP
  9. najamfirdous

najamfirdous Member

Best Answers:
    buddy I don't use bank transfer yet but I didn't face any problem in western union quick cash and nowadays western union quick cash is available in approx all banks and it will take not more than 5 minutes to change your mode of Payment but be careful always take the backup of the data which you change in Adsense account to stay towards the safe side. :)

najamfirdous, Oct 4, 2016 IP