1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Cut price domains and $1 vps hosting.

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by matt_62, May 2, 2016.

• Ownership of this domain has been verified.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

1 - links are unique sites linking in, not individual links.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I am pleased to announce that bag A name.com is offering extremely competitive pricing on domain names. It is my goal to offer quality deals as cheap as possible.
    For example, .com, .us, .net are all just $10 per year.

See pricing of all domains
    I encourage you to shop around, compare my pricing to other registrars, and buy the TLD's from me where I am the cheapest.
    Please note, If you need privacy protection on your domain, shop elsewhere, as our pricing for this is $6 per year.

For a limited time only, I am also selling review copies of our VPS services for just $1 per month.

1 CPU Core
    1 GB RAM
    20 GB Storage
    0.3 TB
    Full Root access
    All for $1 per month.
    (this is a self managed server)

Offer is only for the first 3 months, afterwards its $10 per month.

If you do take up a review copy, please come back in 2-3 months time and write an honest review.

View and compare our KVM VPS range here

Any questions, or if you need support, you can contact live support on the website, and or you can call the support phone line that we have setup.

If support is not handled by staff in a speedy and professional manner, feel free to private message me with details.

About me, I have been providing webhosting solutions to people here on digitalpoint.com for a while now, and have no negative reviews on this forum at all, and I plan to keep it that way.

matt_62, May 2, 2016 IP
  2. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    For the next 7 days, offering $20 cashback (via paypal to your account) to the first 5 reviews posted in this thread, from users that have been using my services for at least 1 month or more, can prove it, and leave an accurate review. Review doesnt need to be positive, but it has to be honest and accurate with proof.

Looking for things like screenshots of uptime, length of response times between support tickets (if any), etc etc.

matt_62, Sep 8, 2016 IP
  3. juandesign

juandesign Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I have a website that in shared.. If I moved to a vps will you help me setup... My shared is in cpanel so not sure if you charged for the cpanel to setup or will you guide me on how my website work on your vps without the cpanel?

juandesign, Oct 1, 2016 IP
  4. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Sorry for the delay, support via the website is 24/7, however, I am not always on DP.

Support can quickly and easily assist in migrating websites over, however, you will need a cpanel license, which is $10USD. You will also need to have the VPS managed for you, which is an additional $15.

To sign up you need to order the VPS with managed services and cPanel, and then after you have signed up, open up a support ticket, with your login details for your previous host, and your vps will be setup, and the website moved over.
    Support will do their best to make the move as simple as possible.

If you are not happy with the way its setup, or you need additional help, private message me, and I can help out.

matt_62, Nov 21, 2016 IP