1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Other PostAffiliatePro - Professional edition (Owned)

Discussion in 'Secondhand Licenses' started by Aleksandar Mitić, Aug 16, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi guys!

Long time member here, just not selling often. I have one license for post affiliate pro that I'd like to sell for 200$ via paypal or skrill, just hit me up via a private message and we can do this today.

I've been using it and it's a very robust affiliate platform, can only recommend it to people getting started. New licenses cost around 300$, this one is permanent and you can use it forever.

You also get a license along with it for their pap alert add-on that you can install to get desktop notifications about anything related to your affiliate project.

Alex

Aleksandar Mitić, Aug 16, 2016 IP
  2. Aleksandar Mitić

Aleksandar Mitić Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I see that there's no interest at this price, perhaps $170 is more attractive? Value is $299, just checked on the site. Thank you.

Aleksandar Mitić, Aug 18, 2016 IP
  3. Aleksandar Mitić

Aleksandar Mitić Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Alright, looks like even this might be too much for most people, so I'll invite you all to submit your offers to me via a private message. I'm selling the pro standalone license that costs $299 on the official site. Just one, first come - first served basis.

Aleksandar Mitić, Sep 26, 2016 IP
  4. MH mohajeri

MH mohajeri Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

I would like to inform you that I currently possess a standalone license for PAP (Post Affiliate Pro).
    However, please note that PAP no longer sells standalone licenses. I purchased this license in 2017, and it comes with one year of full support.

The price for this license is 10,000 USD. If you require further information, please feel free to contact me at .

Thank you.

MH mohajeri, Jun 11, 2023 IP