1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Recurring PayPal Payments to Family Member?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by MUCRS, Sep 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Can PayPal be used for (free) recurring monthly payments to a family member? I'd like to send money to my daughter (college student) on a monthly basis. If this can be done, please provide set up details. Thanks.

MUCRS, Sep 6, 2016 IP
  2. jestep

jestep Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Many banks are offering free ACH transfers now with no fee. It would be easier and less of a potential hassle than trying to use paypal for it. With at least 2 of the 3 banks I primarily use, I can schedule ACH transfers in or out of my account. This is definitely the way I would do it if I were sending money to a known account such as a family member.

Paypal does have the option to send a payment to a friend or family member which is called a personal payment. I do not believe they offer the ability to schedule these types of transactions though.

jestep, Sep 16, 2016 IP
  3. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes they do have this feature. But my recommendation is to try to avoid this as the fee is too high.

mentos, Sep 24, 2016 IP
  4. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Actually the subscription payment feature isn't available anymore if you have a personal account.

dcristo, Sep 24, 2016 IP
  5. Blurse

Blurse Banned

Best Answers:
    for avoid the high fee, you should use personal payment to all your families and friends. but I think by this ways, the recurring features is not available anymore.

Blurse, Oct 14, 2016 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.