1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Content to win over your heart

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by darkmoney99, Sep 8, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Greetings everyone,
    It's been 6 years since I joined this forum. I have gained a lot of insights, learned new techniques and came across a lot of good people that have helped me, over the course of these 6 years to better myself. I have had countless interactions with my writing services with clients, and have received positive commendations from most of them.
    To get to the point, I would like to offer my services as a writer to anyone interested. The rate for my writing services would be fixed at $1 per 100 words for a single article and $0.7 per 100 words for any order which comprises of 5000 words or more. If the order contains more then 5000 words, you can negotiate a rate with me which shall be feasible to both parties. Please take note that the orders should be a one-time order and not something that takes place over a certain period of time. For example, if you have an order of 10,000 words, please give me the entire order for the negotiated price and not in batches. Rest assured, it shall be given to you within the time frame and with the assured quality.
    What do I offer at these rates?
    • Simple, basic articles on almost all genres except fashion. I rewrite articles as well with the same rates as mentioned above.
    • I do not write short stories/adult content/web content. However, if the rate is good enough, I could take a stab at it.
    • On-time delivery with plagiarism-free content. Please note; Copyscape results are not guaranteed by me, I simply vouch for the authenticity of the articles I write. Since I have written countless articles, there are bound to be some pet phrases which I use. Sometimes they do come up in the Copyscape filter which results in an argument with the client about its authenticity. That being said, I have not been getting any complaints for the past 3 years about Copyscape issues.
    • Keeping in constant touch with the clients. I live in a Time Zone GMT+5:30.
    • Catering to changes, if necessary.
    • Adherence to the instructions given by the client.
    • Ezine accepted articles at a rate of $1 per 100 words. This rate shall not change.
    I currently write for a few websites in the capacity of a ghostwriter. If you are interested, I could give you the links to those websites. Besides that, I have a lot of samples, which if necessary will be shown to those interested. If the client so desires, a paid sample can also be furnished within a short amount of time for quality assurance purposes.

Contact info: -
    Skype- darkmoney99
    Gmail and Gtalk-

Have a good day everyone and Thank You for reading.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    darkmoney99, Sep 8, 2016 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I like the above, very important. I just wish you writers on here would inform us as to what time zone you are in. You see if we need a correction/edit we don't want to have to wait for 8 hours until you wake up. I therefore prefer to hire writers in my time zone when needed.
    I do like what you wrote, very well written and informative. I don't normally hand out likes on this forum, but you're getting one today.

Spoiltdiva, Sep 8, 2016 IP
    wco and darkmoney99 like this.
  3. darkmoney99

darkmoney99 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I added my Time Zone as per your suggestions. It's people like you that makes this forum all the more enjoyable. Thanks for the input and a like for you as well for taking the time to read my pitch.

darkmoney99, Sep 8, 2016 IP
    wco likes this.
  4. mattriz

mattriz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hi. Private message coming... thanks :)

mattriz, Sep 23, 2016 IP
  5. darkmoney99

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Duly noted and replied to. Have a nice day mate.

darkmoney99, Sep 23, 2016 IP
  6. Wulkanen

Wulkanen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey I would like to see some samples from you if possible.
    Also, I have some questions, but I haven't used this forum in years so I have no idea of how to send a PM now. :D

Wulkanen, Oct 8, 2016 IP
  7. darkmoney99

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have sent you a few samples. Do let me know if you need more. Please feel free to ask as many questions as you can via PM or get in touch with me via Skype or e-mail as mentioned in the thread.

darkmoney99, Oct 8, 2016 IP
  8. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Click on the members username. When you see the popup then click on "Start a conversation".

Spoiltdiva, Oct 15, 2016 IP
  9. mike_sun

mike_sun Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    I am ordering 20 articles of 14,000+ words and will post my honest review here.

mike_sun, Sep 8, 2017 IP
  10. degreubiwa

degreubiwa Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Writing my own content and getting better SEO results in addition to saving money on these shitty content writers on DP even if they charge market rates.

degreubiwa, Aug 30, 2018 IP
  11. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's not always about the money. Many clients simply don't have the time to do the research let alone write the content. Others lack the talent to do so even if they had the time. Not everyone knows how to write.

Spoiltdiva, Aug 30, 2018 IP
    degreubiwa likes this.
  12. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Are you reviewing the thread starter's service? I think you should delete your post. I'm sure a lot of people share your opinion, but this writer's sales thread is not the place to go off! Nobody is perfect. What is the market rate, by the way?

Karen May Jones, Oct 27, 2018 IP
  13. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    FFS, this thread is two years old.

Karen May Jones, Oct 27, 2018 IP
  14. Gerinja

Gerinja Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 34
    The last 2 persons I hired here on DP for my gaming content were a flop. Giving this one a try with 2 articles. Hopefully a winner. 1500 words total.

Gerinja, Nov 30, 2018 IP