1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling If you need Content just knock my door

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by arghya139, Sep 21, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I would like to present myself as a moderate quality writer, can handle Tech, Finance, Health & Fashion related contents better. My expertise is in Children related topics & Dieting. I am really good at well researched articles, 1000-1500 word ones, will present them with charts & graphs, and know basic Photoshop as well if pictures need watermark of your site. I have worked in WordPress Platform, Magneto, vBulletin, Shopify, HTML & PHP Sites. I am keen on delivering topics in time rather than dragging them.

• If you are working first time with me, don't have to pay upfront and I will write short sample articles as well, I understand the trust issues clients have with new writer.
    • If I don't deliver in time, you don't have to pay for the article and will get the article for free, because that means either I am sick or dead.
    • My style is narrative story telling type which people love to read as news articles, but if you want that to change for any special requirement, that can be done too.
    • I am daily online in skype, and can talk in mic / video, so if you want to explain any topic face to face, that works too for me.
    • I am fluent in English, and moderately acquainted with German & French so can handle topics in these 3 languages.
    • I am really good at explaining things, people in my friend circle love me for my story telling style, so if you need something like that, we are in game.
    Now the rate part which earns me my daily bread, basically I don't like to fix a price, because all content are different and separate time is needed to read about them, understand and write. Still people are keen here to put a fixed price tag on everything so here it goes.

• $3/500 words for Normal News Articles because they don't need much effort.
    • $5/500 words for Letters, Drafts, Reviews, Resumes, Promotional Content, Advertisements and such - you get the idea what type of topics I am referring.
    • $7.5/500 words for Biography, eBook Contents, About Me Sections, Disclaimers, Policies etc - If you are trying to express yourself or your company, that falls into this category.
    • $25 / 1000 words for well researched ones with pictures, charts, graphs and everything that is needed to express the subject, and I can cover a vast range, be it politics, religion, controversial topics or any burning question.
    Time needed for each kind of topics are separate, as you can see, each needs different kind of attention. Still if we are talking about a ballpark figure, it goes like below :

• 30 mins for Normal News Articles because they don't need much effort.
    • 1-2 hours words for Letters, Drafts, Reviews, Resumes, Promotional Content, Advertisements and such.
    • 2-3 hours for Biography, eBook Contents, About Me Sections, Disclaimers, Policies etc.
    • 1-2 days words for well researched ones.
    I think that sums it up, still if you have any doubts or questions, feel free to hit me in PM Inbox, I will be more than happy to reply.
    So Long.

arghya139, Sep 21, 2016 IP
  2. mattriz

mattriz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hi. Private message coming :)

mattriz, Sep 23, 2016 IP
    arghya139 likes this.
  3. Natali87

Natali87 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi! We are looking for a person who can write about IT and software. Could you handle this task? Please share some samples of your work.

Natali87, Sep 23, 2016 IP