1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$100 Sign Up Bonus AffiliatesGetPaid.com

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by mentos514, May 23, 2012.

We welcome all those who like to earn as much money as possible and wish to celebrate the launch of AffiliatesGetPaid.com with a $100 signup bonus!!

What Is Our Website?

AffiliatesGetPaid.com is a portal to sell high-end and valuable niche products. As you may know, PE and male enhancement pills are hot ticket items that are and will always be in demand. Our program offers some of the world’s most highly recognized worldwide brands and with its incredible pricing gives us the competitive edge you can take advantage of for some of the highest commissions on the planet!

With the new AffiliatesGetPaids Program you get full dedicated support, powerful analytics to maximize and track your traffic, expert affiliate managers and a huge selection of graphics, art and banners! You can make you up to $175 in a single sale and get 50% on every single order! All new affiliates are entitled to a monster commission of 50% where you can make as much as $175 in a single sale. Forget ebooks, referrals, membership sites etc. where you only make pennies and wait up to 90 days before getting settled? You get paid every 15 days. When we get paid, you get paid!

$100 Signup Bonus

For only the months of May, June and July any new affiliates who join this program get an automatic $100 signup bonus!

How does it work?

It’s simple really! The entire process has been streamlined to ensure ease of use. This is how it works:
    The visitor clicks on your link or banner from your site or in an email you send out.
    The visitors IP is logged and a cookie is placed in their browser for tracking purposes, it last up to 90 days.
    The visitor browses our site and may decide to order then and there.
    If the visitor decides to order either the same day or 85 days later, the order will be registered as a sale from you.
    Your order will be reviewed and approved (this usually occurs during the same day)
    You will then receive a commission payout on the 15th every month! You can choose your payout method either by PayPal or Check!
    That’s it. There are no hoops to jump through. Simply send us traffic and we’ll send you money, a lot of it!

mentos514, May 23, 2012 IP
  2. kids

kids Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bravo, new affiliate site!

kids, May 24, 2012 IP
  3. brocker

brocker Active Member

Best Answers:
    100$ bonus?
    then what is minimum withdrawal amount?
    also this 100$ bonus is withdrawable?
    what is terms for withdrawing this 100$ bonus

brocker, May 24, 2012 IP
  4. semboy

semboy Guest

Best Answers:
    fraud!!!!..........................

semboy, May 24, 2012 IP
    samilee80 likes this.
  5. mentos514

mentos514 Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    it's simple. everyone who signs gets a $100 automatic bonus with their first payout. The minimum payout is $200 and we pay commisions at 50%. the lowest ticket is $50 and the highest is $350. the products are male enhancement and penis enlargement. it sells itself. signup and we can discuss more.

pm me for more details. i've been around for 4 years and will continue to support this site and the affiliate program. fraud?? i think not sir!!

mentos514, May 24, 2012 IP
  6. mentos514

Best Answers:
    i'll be honest, we are a startup affiliate program at www.affiliatesgetpaid.com. however the products that are promoted in the campaings have been around for 10 years and have great brand presense. the only reason you find it hard to believe is because we are going very aggressive in trying to recruit by offering $100. (the bonus is added to the first payout which is bi-weekly)

proof? well, we were using shareasale for sometime with good success and because we wanted more control, decided to start an inhouse program that is relatively new. the site itself is rough, i agree but the program is solid and what we are using is very powerful in order to help you promote the hell out of the campaings.

would you like me to provide my shareasale id for stats since i have none for the new in house program?

if you are involved in or know anything about pe or male enhancement online you will want to signup and check it out. signup doesn't cost anything.

if anyone feels my post is a scam, fraud etc. please let me know what i'm doing wrong to gain your trust. i respect the work affiliates do and do not want to insult anyones intelligence.

mentos514, May 24, 2012 IP
    Digital_shubhi likes this.
  7. patoxy

patoxy Member

Best Answers:
    i smell a troll

patoxy, May 26, 2012 IP
  8. mentos514

Best Answers:
    I understand you skepticism and thank you for voicing your concerns.

This is a simple announcement for a new men's health related affiliate program that I would like the members here to be part of. If you have any criticism you would like to get off your chest I urge you to be specific in your comments or simply PM for any clarification you may need.

mentos514, May 28, 2012 IP
  9. bluebenz

bluebenz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    4 years with this site or 4 years with ...??
    checking on whois registered on 30 April 2012?

bluebenz, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  10. mentos514

Best Answers:
    4 years with digital point. As mentioned above, we "celebrate the launch of AffiliatesGetPaid.com with a $100 signup bonus"

Since it is an affiliate program launch post it is only natural the site is new as well. Thanks for posting a response so I can clear this up for you and others who may be confused when reading my comment! :)

Just a gentle reminder to visitors of this post and to the website www.AffiliatesGetPaid.com there is no fee required to sign up.

Remember, we pay you, you don't pay us! :)

mentos514, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  11. bluebenz

bluebenz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for clarifying my doubts about "4 years"..
    Was though you were 4 years with your site.. :eek:

bluebenz, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  12. mentos514

Best Answers:
    To everyone who signed up, thank you!

We are now up to 34 affiliates who've signed up since the launch. We are working very hard to make sure everyone is up and running. Our first payout is happenening on the 15th.

Sales have radically increased and most of our affiliates will be making some extra beer money this weekend :)

mentos514, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  13. JerryRogers

JerryRogers Member

Best Answers:
    $100 bucks! Interesting!

JerryRogers, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  14. mentos514

Best Answers:
    Here's a snapshot of just a few sales and commissions that are being earned right now that were approved and paid out.

Attached Files:

mentos514, Jun 14, 2012 IP
  15. mentos514

Best Answers:
    Hello Ladies and Gentleman!

AffiliatesGetPaid.com is still running strong! We are still offering great products and a signup bonus. We are now offering additional services such as content writing and graphical designs free of charge!

mentos514, Sep 8, 2016 IP
  16. Atikur

Atikur Active Member

Best Answers:
    Really $100 Signup Bonus!!!!

Atikur, Sep 22, 2016 IP