1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to display the full structure of website on Google serps

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by webmaster8757, Sep 21, 2016.

I have been searching around but unable to gather information as to how we can control or list top pages of a website on Google's first page , i.e. if we type seomoz in google , we can see the main listing with 6 subdomain listings , which link to Blog , Seo tool , Beginner Seo guide , Learn Seo , Pricing & Plans and login.

[​IMG]
    I need your help please.If you have correct answers then let me know.

Solved! View solution.
    webmaster8757, Sep 21, 2016 IP
  2. Mike Lee

Mike Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    This should be decided by search engine whether to display the structure or not.
    You cannot control it.
    Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Mike Lee, Sep 21, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
    This is called "site link", Google only give those links for a authority site that Google believed. You don’t push for this. But if you do write things, like seo friendly site they when someone types your site name like “locally discover” Google shows this site link.
    [​IMG]
    But if you don’t want any link to appear in site link section then you can request Google to demote this link.

But you don’t sent request to Google to add a page or subdomain in this site link as your wish.

Thanks

Md. Faruk Khan, Sep 22, 2016 IP
  4. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have researched that one Article from which i was able to know how to get my site links on google search result . here this one, though its took my 5 minute but i will be happy if its get what your trying to get!

https://searchenginewatch.com/sew/h...telinks-to-appear-in-my-site-s-search-results

Here is one of my site screenshots which is only some month old .

android-apk-4-fun.png

Note :- Just follow this article & have crossed your finger , might be google give you something special .

Furquan Ahmed, Sep 22, 2016 IP
  5. webmaster8757

webmaster8757 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks so much to clear my all doubt about site links.

webmaster8757, Sep 27, 2016 IP
  6. robertkellymoore

robertkellymoore Member

Best Answers:
    These are the Site links Which You Can't Control it by your Self, This Thing You have to earn by Search engine by Bring Traffic on your Website

robertkellymoore, Sep 27, 2016 IP