1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Shopify opencart zencart which is the best for e-commerce

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by bargainrocks, Aug 14, 2016.

Hi guys,

I am planning to start a phone accessories wholesale website at the end of this month, I searched 3 days for the ecommerce platform and I prefer shopify, opencart and zencart the most based on my knowledge and experience. I've also searched on the pros and cons of shopify, opencart and zencart based on its cost, requirements and I've spent 1 day to install opencart on my notebook and free trail shopify. Frankly speaking, shopify is easy to spread on social networks but it is a little expensive in the future monthly subscription, opencart is easy to start but I am not sure the potential fee existed or not as it needs to install php, apache and mysql as well as other tools under windows server, I am not sure it charges me or not in the future. Anyone tried those 3 ecommerce platforms? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

bargainrocks, Aug 14, 2016 IP
  2. Irene_Loor

Irene_Loor Peon

Best Answers:
    I can recommend you a Magento based solution, called Browuse (unfortunately, I cannot add links to my posts yet, so you can google and find it on your own). There are several reasons why I like it. First, it is Magento, the most flexible and scalable platform available, so in future there will be no problems with new extensions adding. Second, they offer automatic website theme installation without any conflicts. Third, they provide 2 months trial and it is quite cheap. Fouth, there are a lot of different websithe themes plus their color variations.

Hope it will be helpful to you.

Irene_Loor, Aug 15, 2016 IP
  3. bargainrocks

bargainrocks Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your advice, I will have a try first.

bargainrocks, Aug 15, 2016 IP
  4. Shahidul Islam

Shahidul Islam Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think WordPress Woocommerce plugin will helps you to run a perfect ecommerce website. It's a free plugin and very very easy to use and have big support community. I recommend you WordPress Woocommerce.

Shahidul Islam, Aug 22, 2016 IP
    Nigel Lew likes this.
  5. Nadine Cathleen

Nadine Cathleen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Shopify is great but I have not had much experience with the other sites so I cant compare them exactly. The monthly subscription depends on how much extras you want. Then they also take a % of your sales. But at least the quality is great, the site is never down, you have customer service and it's easy to manage without coding experience.

Nadine Cathleen, Aug 29, 2016 IP
  6. moxcen

moxcen Active Member

Best Answers:
    All hosting companies offer those tools. You can install any open source cart from your hosting Cpanel. Opencart is easy to use and runs bit faster. And they have cheap modules as well. Magento is bit complex and modules are expensive.
    I've used magento, presta, open cart, big commerce, zen cart and many others and I find prestashop the best.

moxcen, Sep 21, 2016 IP
  7. Bhavna Malhi

Bhavna Malhi Member

Best Answers:
    Opencart is now in more demand. So, it is best

Bhavna Malhi, Nov 2, 2016 IP