1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Original Top Quality Content at $0.008 / Word - Guaranteed Delivery Schedules!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by WordTradeSolutions, Sep 19, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    We're a team of pro content writers. We've been writing Amazon product reviews, buyer guides, tech tutorials, articles and blog posts in a wide variety of niches since 2005; and

We're ready to immediately work on your projects. We guarantee 100% original content, top quality custom materials, effective content optimization for Google, quick delivery schedules and simply amazing services!

SAMPLES?

Here's a ZIP file with tech descriptions, Amazon product reviews, articles, an ebook and a blog report that we wrote for our other clients: http://www.grayscaleconsultants.com/Samples_Grayscale.zip

Also found below are some links to our published work ...

** Tech Blog Posts -- http://www.reviversoft.com/blog
    ** File Extension & Application Descriptions -- http://file.org/
    ** FinTech Blog Post -- http://grayscaleconsultants.com/featured-stories/bitcoin-philippines-make-money-with-bitcoins-today/
    ** SEO News Blog Post -- http://grayscaleconsultants.com/ind...ost-mobile-friendly-page-rankings-this-april/
    ** Athletic Scholarship Guides -- http://www.athleticscholarships.net/

HOW MUCH?

Our bulk price is $0.008 per word, for a minimum order of 100K++ words, to be delivered in batches of 10K++ words, with all 100K++ words completed within 10 to 12 days; and

Our standard price is $0.01 per word, for a minimum order of 10K++ words, to be delivered in batches of 2K++ words, with all 10K++ words completed within 3 to 5 days ...

Both prices are inclusive of Q/A editing and Copyscape-checking services, along with relevant royalty free stock images / photos if available ...

We request for a 50% deposit via WorldRemit.Com or PayPal, with the 50% balance payable 1 to 2 days upon receipt of at least 70% of your order ...

HOW TO ORDER?

We can start ASAP -- Our email is -- Send your keywords, requirements and some links to samples that can show us the content depth, writing tone and style that you want ...

You can also add marxvergelmelencio in Skype for faster communication ...

BUYER REVIEWS?

Daniel Tan of SEOPressor.Com says:
    "Here's my review of WordTradeSolutions' Service: I am with Marx's employees for over 2 weeks now ...
    I am VERY HAPPY with their performance, attitude and commitment to work ...
    Marx's employees are able to produce the work that I expected ...
    If there is anything beyond their control, they will send me an email to notify me ...
    All works are produced according to my format with prompt reporting ...
    They are 100% trainable. I have been training them to write Press Releases and they are doing really good now ...
    I can say, very professional, fast and beyond my expectation ...
    One of them had a medical leave, informed via email. After that, she worked on weekends to replace the work during her medical leave ...
    I did not ask for this, but she did this AUTOMATIC ...
    Now, this shows how committed they are, their attitude and the success of Marx in leading his company ...
    This is something you cannot train, if you agree ...
    I think Marx has a very good culture in his company, something that everyone of us need ...
    I hope this review gives you an insight into Marx's service and help you land on great VAs you can rely on, trust and work with for years ...
    If you need clarification, contact me, more than happy to tell success story ...
    Will Marx increase the price if he has a surge in business? I don't think so Because in business, staying "BEST" is MANDATORY ...
    Marx, Good job" ...

M Thompson of TheLifestyleMarketer.Co says:
    "I've been using Marx's company since last monday, I have got to say the experience has exceeded my expectations ...
    I am not new to outsourcing, at one time i had 13 part timers working for me writing, promoting etc ...
    I've never had someone as dedicated and with such a wide skills base. Highly recommended" ...

Gonzotrucker of GonzoTrucker.Com says:
    "I would like to thank Marx and his team of writers for a job well done ...
    I just received my first 7 articles, and they were very well written and researched ...
    I will continue to order from Marx and his team ...
    If you want to check out their work, then read the most recent articles on my website ...
    Marx gave me exactly what I wanted, and on time" ...

Marc643 of LoveSexyAbs says:
    "I have been searching for someone who can write me quality articles in my niche that are authorative well researched and well structured ...
    I was surprised by the quality of the work and now had lots of articles and all have been of the same high standard, and quick delivery ...
    As you know i'm now no longer looking for a content service ...
    Marx has replied to my emails all the time very quickly and is a great person to work with ...
    I can't praise this service enough ...
    Bottom line, if you need good content, then look no further ...
    This is quality well researched articles all written to an equal high standard of anyone in an english speaking country. Thanks Marx" ...

Stevie C of WageDonkey.Com says:
    "I've started using one of Marx's writers this month, and I am very impressed with the results ...
    Well structured, grammatically correct articles that have met the criteria I have asked for ...
    Marx has kept me informed every step of the way and seems to be running a very tight ship ...
    An excellent service and I would recommend it" ...

Rod Cortez of CA, USA says:
    "Marx, The first week has been really good ...
    Everything has been smooth sailing so far ...
    I am very happy with the content and communication I'm getting" ...

Bryan Bean of FL, USA says:
    "Just wanted to give Marx a big thumbs up for his service!
    I have hired one writer, and she is doing great. It was a great time saver to have Marx do the filtering to find the best person for my needs ... She and Marx have been very responsive and great to work with. I am currently in the process of hiring my second writer as I write this!! Thanks again Marx" ...

Vibrant Warrior of London, UK says:
    "I just wanted to add that Marx is one of the most courteous people I have ever come across ...
    The communication is great and prompt ...
    I am sure I am in good hands ...
    Shall be hiring more people from next month" ...

We'll keep posted for your orders! :)

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
    WordTradeSolutions, Sep 19, 2016 IP
  2. ifeanyi egede

ifeanyi egede Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

I need writers for an info security project. Kindly contact me via

ifeanyi egede, Sep 20, 2016 IP
    WordTradeSolutions likes this.
  3. WordTradeSolutions

WordTradeSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your interest in doing business with us again, Ifeanyi. Can't wait to help you out in your projects! :)

WordTradeSolutions, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  4. rasel111

rasel111 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I need 5 review . 250 words. 2 usd per content paypal

rasel111, Sep 21, 2016 IP
  5. WordTradeSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Rasel111,

Thanks for responding to our offer. If you can order at least 10K words, then we'll gladly accommodate your order at your price (2 USD per 250++-word product review) ...

Please advise. We can continue our discussions via email or Skype -- Our email is , and my Skype ID's marxvergelmelencio ...

Looking forward to your comments. Thanks! :)

WordTradeSolutions, Sep 21, 2016 IP
  6. rasel111

rasel111 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I need daily 3750- 4000 words. it a on going project for 30 days.What do you say?

rasel111, Sep 21, 2016 IP
  7. WordTradeSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Rasel111,

Thanks for your response. Yes, we can definitely accommodate what you need here:

That'd be 15 250++-word product reviews per day x $2 each, for 30 days ...

Our email is -- As a trial set, please email us your keywords and other details for the first 3 daily batches that you need = 45 250++-word product reviews x $2 each = $90, with each batch of 15 product reviews to be delivered in 24 to 36 hours; and

Some links to samples that can show us the content depth, writing tone and style that you want would be very helpful. Also:

Kindly include in your email your PayPal ID, so we can send a 50% deposit invoice to you for this trial set (50% deposit is $45) ...

We'll keep posted for your email. You can also add marxvergelmelencio in Skype for faster updates and communication ...

Thanks! :)

WordTradeSolutions, Sep 21, 2016 IP
  8. Paul Fitch

Paul Fitch Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    "We request for a 50% deposit via WorldRemit.Com or PayPal, with the 50% balance payable 1 to 2 days upon receipt of at least 70% of your order ... "- that kind of trick for the both sides. The are better ways of quality-money guarantee. You may use some systems as elance.com or writology.com has. Service confirms payment but writer doesn't get money till customers accepts the job.

Paul Fitch, Oct 3, 2016 IP
  9. WordTradeSolutions

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There's a thing called PayPal dispute and also something called credit / debit / bank wire chargebacks. This is where the buyer can file for these disputes when the seller or service provider fails to render the service or ship the product; and

Almost 100% of the time, especially with proof that the service was not rendered properly or the product was not shipped or not as described -- PayPal or the buyer's bank awards the dispute to the buyer ...

Besides, if a buyer wants to pay via escrowe, then that buyer can just go to Upwork and hire us there ... :)

WordTradeSolutions, Oct 3, 2016 IP
  10. Paul Fitch

Paul Fitch Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, you are right but, sometimes clients do receive their service and still claim for the refund and chargeback. It happened with me couple times(( Clients have right to claim chargeback within 6month after the payment and there are no way to prove they are wrong. Banks do not consider any evidences, they simply refund the money and charge penalty (apr. 20-40$). Therefore, better to use services who protect your back from such customers.

Paul Fitch, Oct 4, 2016 IP