1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Is your content Boring? Dont enter!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Deadsquirrel, Sep 12, 2016.

Looking for good UK or US writers with a flare for writing fun and engaging content. I am not looking for the typical boring content which is just for the sake of content. We want engaging content which would make people read on. This is not for Google, but for the visitors of the sites.

You will be working for a well know Online marketing company so long term work prospects for the right people are great.

Send me samples please via PM.

VERY IMPORTANT: I don't want teams. I want to deal with the one and only person writing the content. If you have a team of writers or use freelancers, please DO NOT GET IN TOUCH.

Deadsquirrel, Sep 12, 2016 IP
  2. datamonkey

datamonkey Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello, I am interested in your work though can you tell me the volume you are talking about please? I am available immediately and charge 0.03 per word. Please let me know if that suits you? Thank you :)

(I have samples for you but wanted to clarify the above first before sending!)

datamonkey, Sep 16, 2016 IP
  3. Dawn Herrmann

Dawn Herrmann Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,
    I am interested in writing for you. I can definitely deliver fun and engaging--I can't wait to hear more about your site. Let's get started!
    Dawn Herrmann
    artsandcraftscopywriter.com

Dawn Herrmann, Sep 19, 2016 IP