1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Analytics Real Time

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by vmathur03, Sep 9, 2016.

Hello All,

I am facing an issue in google analytics Real Time section that there is no traffic is showing while I have traffic daily basis, please guide me what can be issue.

I am attaching the image of issue. Please guide me
    Analytics Real Time Issue.PNG

Thanks in Advance

vmathur03, Sep 9, 2016 IP
  2. directoryman

directoryman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Did it fix itself?

directoryman, Sep 12, 2016 IP
  3. Dynadot

Dynadot Active Member

Best Answers:
    It looks like it was an issue on Google's end. Many users reported the same issue: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Account-Access-Management/Can-t-access-my-analytics-in-real-time/m-p/676250?nobounce. It is working for us now. Are you still not able to access your real time?

Dynadot, Sep 12, 2016 IP
  4. GavinP

GavinP Active Member

Best Answers:
    I had this issue last week. Went on 24hrs and then came back.

I tried Google's suggested fixes (which was to clear cookies and go incognito) to no avail.

In the end I just unplugged my router for five minutes and then booted it back up. Started working fine. No idea why, LOL!

I've got a problem today with Google Webmaster Tools where I'm trying to "fetch" pages on my website and I'm getting this error:

[​IMG]
    Temporarily unreachable

I haven't changed anything on my website since yesterday when everything was working fine when I was submitting. My website itself appears to be running fine, no issue with my server. .htaccess and robotstxt files look OK, so I'm completely unsure what the problem could be?

GavinP, Sep 14, 2016 IP
  5. Web Spero

Web Spero Member

Best Answers:
    I also faced the same issue a month back but it got resolved automatically. It might be from Google's end.

Web Spero, Sep 21, 2016 IP