1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I make money with YouTube video

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Jason Joel, Nov 28, 2015.

I want to make money through Youtube video. I have idea about Google Adsense and other Ad network. How can I make money through YouTube video?

Jason Joel, Nov 28, 2015 IP
  2. Benpick

Benpick Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Benpick, Nov 28, 2015 IP
  3. Jason Joel

Jason Joel Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your response. I have just read the article. It is all about how can I set up my account for monetization and add with Adsense.
    Any tips to increase earning.

Jason Joel, Nov 28, 2015 IP
  4. mediahost

mediahost Active Member

Best Answers:
    The key is having videos that people actually watch. That is a hard thing to do and you have to be ready for the long haul if you want to make REAL money from YouTube. Figure out the kind of videos you want to make and consider making a video every day. The interview Tim Ferriss had with Casey Neistat talks a bit about how Casey became a big time YouTube name with over a million subscribers--In the Tim Ferriss Podcast.

mediahost, Nov 28, 2015 IP
  5. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    you need a lot view, I mean A LOT,... basically earning will display after your video get watch by 1K user,.. to integrate this, just go to your account setting and monetize option,..

robyries, Nov 28, 2015 IP
  6. Mechanical

Mechanical Banned

Best Answers:
    Right first you want to set up a your channel and video for monetization,
    In your account setting. click Enable my account then Follow the on-screen steps to accept the YouTube monetization agreement. and one make sure your video meet the video monetization criteria.

Mechanical, Nov 29, 2015 IP
  7. SEMWORLD2015

SEMWORLD2015 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You have enough knowledge about Adsense and Ad Network so it'll easy for you to making money from YouTube. I think you also have to acquire knowledge about YouTube SEO. It'll more helpful for you. If you already started then now you needed more and more traffic so now you have to search about how you can increase your traffic. By the way what's your targeted income per day?

SEMWORLD2015, Dec 15, 2015 IP
  8. JoePope

JoePope Peon

Best Answers:
    All the money from YouTube comes from monetization if your in YouTube for the money then smash out quality videos don't worry about subscribers or comments just look at the views. With views they translate every thousand views depending on your location e.g. You have a video from 2015 that has 1 million views and growing and a video from now with 10 thousand views you still make money from the 2015 video as it still has monetization on it you could also get yourself a explainer animation video to tell people what your channel is about.

JoePope, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  9. billll

billll Active Member

Best Answers:
    When it comes to YouTube, I always say that create Weird/Controversial/Hilarious/Informative content. And, it should transcend people's expectations. In this age, normal doesn't work. You've to challenge the views of people or present something which they weren't expecting. Once you do that, you're in - BIG TIME.

billll, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  10. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It takes a certain personality to be on camera...
    and it takes another personality to be a good speaker..
    a good example is the guy that makes $5m+/yr and
    he puts out a lot of videos, visit source market and watch
    some of his crazy SEO videos; Just go look at his
    videos, and you know why he gets alot of traffic...

dscurlock, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  11. shazer7

shazer7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I clicked on the link in your profile and I see that you offer business coaching services. If that is what you do I would create YouTube content around that. Then what I would do is put call to action in the videos and in the description, letting people know if you provide a one on one coaching service. I would also link back to my website. If don’t have a website I would get one and get some testimonials from past customers.

Also if you have any books that you recommend to people that you coach, you can talk about that and use Amazon affiliate service.

I have been looking at also starting my YouTube channel and have been doing some research, unless you have a videos that gets lots of views it will be hard to make money off adsense only.

shazer7, Sep 11, 2016 IP
  12. AkanaSantana

AkanaSantana Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to have a talk on this topic. I'm doing doorways sites and sell this. But I don't know nuances of monetization amazon-affiliate. It's intresting...

AkanaSantana, Sep 14, 2016 IP
  13. shazer7

shazer7 Active Member

Best Answers:

shazer7, Sep 18, 2016 IP
  14. shazer7

shazer7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Let me know what I can help you with. I am new also but I will pass on what I know.

shazer7, Sep 18, 2016 IP
  15. JeffMichaels

JeffMichaels Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You'll need to create videos for a genre that 1. you are knowledgeable/qualified/able to create quality content (i.e., don't create gaming videos if you're not a gamer) and 2. that people want to watch.

Most YouTube success stories involve creating daily videos. You'll have to be interested in the content you're creating if you're going to keep up a workload like that.

JeffMichaels, Sep 18, 2016 IP