1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Exceptional article and eBook writing services

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Ethan Parker, Sep 7, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello to all of the members of Digital Point forum

I hope you are all doing great guys. Anyway, my name is Ethan, some of you maybe know me from other forum sections.

I am posting this thread because I want to offer my professional article and eBook writing services. I would also love to make them available for everyone so the services will come at affordable prices.

I am a native English writer with 8 years experience in the industry. I have written over 3000 article and eBook pieces and I usually write in the following genres:
    • Internet marketing, making money online, SEO
    • Small business
    • Self-help, self-improvement
    • Productivity, organization, time-management and life hacks.
    • Travel
    • Career and Finances
    I do also accept work in other niches but consultation regarding the niche of work is always needed.

My rates: $1 per 100 words of content (this is the current price, it will rise over time).

Samples: Pm me

Type of work I accept:
    • Article writing
    • eBook writing
    • Blog writing
    How to contact me: Personal messages through the forum system
    Email:

Payment: Paypal and Payoneer.

Review copies: I am offering 5 review copies to 5 different members. The only requirement you need to fulfill to get the review copy is that you are a member on this forum with 3 or more likes.

Ethan Parker, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  2. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Hi, that's a really good deal. I would be happy to do a review for you. I've done a lot of projects and also hired people to help with projects on DP.

Karen May Jones, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  3. Ethan Parker

Ethan Parker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you a lot for that. I will be sending you a PM, think about a topic you want and I will write 500 words review copy you can use on your website or for some of the clients you may have.

By the way guys, all of the review copies are 500 words in length. I usually write content that is way above 1,000 words but when it comes to review copies, I think anyone can see the quality of my writing in those 500 words as well.

Thanks

Ethan Parker, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  4. viralblink

viralblink Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Would be happy to do a review

viralblink, Sep 9, 2016 IP