1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

promote on Google +

Discussion in 'Google+' started by NIrmalya Saha, Jun 6, 2015.

How to genuine promote my site http://errormark.com at google+

please provide some information...

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
    NIrmalya Saha, Jun 6, 2015 IP
  2. Webmaster.Xochitl

Webmaster.Xochitl Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google+ Communities is a very strong way to elaborate your business with customers. There are tons of Communities in Google+.

Webmaster.Xochitl, Jun 6, 2015 IP
  3. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    You can share photos or contents. But you have to make sure that you are honoring the community rules to keep up with your campaign.

Dario McNut, Jun 22, 2015 IP
  4. tahmina Rimmi

tahmina Rimmi Member

Best Answers:
    hello
    - create communities and join and back-link their
    - Content
    - Images and videos
    - make some collection from your website
    i hope it ll help to promote.

tahmina Rimmi, Aug 31, 2016 IP
  5. farhanaxt

farhanaxt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For promoting your business or products Google plus communities are best to reach you audience. There are different communities present which in which you can post your products your website link etc.

farhanaxt, Sep 1, 2016 IP
  6. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There're many ways to promote your site on Google+ such as: place a G+ widget on your websites, share your contents on G+ communities that related to your niches or place G+ button on your viral posts, with this way people will easily to "+1" your post right way if they see that it's useful for the community.

daica85, Sep 1, 2016 IP
  7. 5starpix

5starpix Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There's a few ways you can promote your business or website on Google+. A few things that I've done in the past are
    • Create Communities on Google in the same niche as yours and post relevant and informative content that people would appreciate. You need to really work hard on giving people what they want to see and not what you think will drive the most attention.
    • Follow other related communities on Google+ and they will likely follow you back when they see that you have good content.
    • Your content can consist of text and videos, so be creative.
    • Create a Google+ page for your business/website and have it linked to your blog or website. I use Wordpress for my website and every time I create a new post and publish it - it also creates a post on Google+ letting all my followers know that there is now a new post available.
    • Make use of hashtags on Google+. You'll need to do some research on hashtags to see what's trending in your niche and use those to attract new traffic.
    Hope this helps.

5starpix, Sep 5, 2016 IP
  8. Linda135

Linda135 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google My Business is by far the most important Google+ feature, especially if your business has a local presence. Not only can a Google+ business listing increase your visibility on local and mobile search, but it also allows potential customers to call you, get directions to your business on Google Maps and check out your verified business website.
    Your listing also makes your photos and YouTube videos easily findable on your business page and lets customers leave reviews for your business right on your Google+ page. It’s up to you to fill in your business information with as much detail as possible.

Linda135, Dec 7, 2016 IP
  9. wanessmark

wanessmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    there are many ways hot to do it.
    1. provide ONLY VALUABLE INFO! otherwise people will not click on your links.
    2. be human not robot
    3. post images which are catchy!
    4. join to communities.

wanessmark, Dec 8, 2016 IP