1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you feel about Social Networking

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Revios, May 25, 2016.

How do you feel about Social Networking? As in what do you think it will become and how do you believe it will affect the future generations?

Revios, May 25, 2016 IP
  2. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, I think they are very needed and very popular in our time! There are a lot of reasons, why it is important:
    - it is your communication;
    - it is a good way to increase your business;
    - it is the best way to spend your free time;
    - it is online-news!
    I don’t know exactly what will be in a future, but I think they will be very popular too!

JudySlean, May 26, 2016 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  3. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. It's also a great way to get quality traffic to your sites and blogs. :)

danasurvey, May 26, 2016 IP
  4. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    for business purpose social media network is best option to generate lead instantly.

seoaceindia, May 27, 2016 IP
  5. Friendback

Friendback Peon

Best Answers:
    Social Networking is very important for your business. Advertising and publishing from social media is the key

Friendback, May 31, 2016 IP
  6. TomRider

TomRider Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As for business, I think that social networks are very important as more and more people spend their time there! That is why it is a good way to let people know about your business.
    But personaly, I don not like social networks, because people spend too much time there instead of talking to their friends and real people!

TomRider, Jun 3, 2016 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  7. preciousns

preciousns Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think getting involved in social media is great, not just for keeping in contact with personal friends/family (especially if they're in another country etc), but for business purposes too.
    Whenever I find out about a new business I always check to see if they have social media accounts so I can stay up to date with their latest stuff.

preciousns, Jun 3, 2016 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  8. danasurvey

Best Answers:
    Marketing and friendships can both be done on social media. :)

danasurvey, Jun 3, 2016 IP
  9. Stephen Thomas

Stephen Thomas Member

Best Answers:
    I think Social Networking is all about making money online, sharing pictures, findings old friends, making new friends and so on. Everything in this world has pros and cons. Millions of people use social media for interacting with friends and family.

Stephen Thomas, Jun 3, 2016 IP
  10. And_The-Teddy_Bach

And_The-Teddy_Bach Member

Best Answers:
    Ok. In order to answer your question, I would love to explain my perception of social media. Social media is a completely new ecosystem on the internet, that is not only interconnected, but relies heavily on human interaction. If people don't post, share and engage with each other, social media might die. As long as marketers don't change their mindset from "This is just another channel" to "Wow ... This is huge ecosystem.", they will lose the game. Now said this, here is my opinion about about social media.

Social media is one of the greatest things that happened to humanity. So many old people might critise us young kids, sitting in front of the screen, but in reality I was watching a guy on Periscope, bringing his kid brother to school in Tokyo and the first time in my life I saw Tokyo without a filter, without colour correction, without actors, just real human beings. Thanks to YouTube I can consume news that are discussed in the same time and treated critically, instead of just swallowing the pill huge media outlets give us. I personally became more emphatic and caring about the people around me and I feel more connected to others, which means, I don't only think about myself, but also about others.

Social media brought us all a step closer to each other, allowed us to stay in touch with existing friends, find lost friends and make new friends around the world. Social media allows us to express our opinion and look up what other people say about certain things. Twitter enables us to see what a huge audience is saying about a problem, rather than a poll with a small reference group. Since social media, more information went viral, we can shape the future as a society and the establishment is so afraid of it, that they try to find filters to manage the flow of information.

Long story short. Yes, social media already influenced society and will continue doing so. Old platforms will go and new will rise, we will stay all connected with each other and enjoy life. Hopefully it might lead to world-peace.

And_The-Teddy_Bach, Jun 4, 2016 IP
  11. Danielzo

Danielzo Active Member

Best Answers:
    It already changes how kids grow up. Social media helped us ever since its existence by bringing us closer to one-another, but we should not let it take over our lives.

Danielzo, Aug 22, 2016 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  12. danasurvey

Best Answers:
    I agree. "Social Media" for kids used to mean playing outside and sleep overs.

danasurvey, Aug 22, 2016 IP
  13. Emma Clark

Emma Clark Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Social networking for me , for any business is the best medium or we can say that best platform of promotion. With the help of social networking , one can increase its marketing which further help in leading the business.

Emma Clark, Aug 23, 2016 IP
  14. tahmina Rimmi

tahmina Rimmi Member

Best Answers:
    social media is the best way for connecting with friends and familys, best for business, for marketing.. u can reach ppl in a short time. but in some cases its affecting teenagers, in their education, night awaking, n so on

thank u
    [​IMG]
    Revios

tahmina Rimmi, Aug 28, 2016 IP
  15. Nadine Cathleen

Nadine Cathleen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, sometimes I think the times were better when we only had crappy mobile phones that could only do that - call someone. I think that was perfect for e.g. emergency purposes or when you have missed the train to meet your friends etc. Interaction was just more real and you would actually speak and meet with people.

Also life was slower. Not everything had to be faster, better, more efficient. I love watching old movies where I think life just felt more 'real'.

But apart from that, given that we have already passed these nice and slow times, I think social media is a great tool. Now we can connect with people worldwide and find people with equal interest that you would have not otherwise found. And according to e.g. physicist Michio Kaku, we need to have a common language and efficient communication to progress as a civilisation, more specifically to progress from a type 0 civilisation to a type 1 civilisation. Here a youtube video for those interested in it .

Nadine Cathleen, Aug 29, 2016 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  16. kix_mc3

kix_mc3 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Social media is the best thing from the internet right now. It is very good to keep in contact with friends and family, but it is also very good for business.

kix_mc3, Aug 29, 2016 IP
  17. Alex.J

Alex.J Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Social networking is great for experience, you can take a good knowledge about business in web. So I think is good place to use your media!

Alex.J, Aug 30, 2016 IP
  18. SEOPearl

SEOPearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For me, The Social networking are ruling the internet world. So, if we using the networks in the right path then it will sure to get the lot of benefits.

SEOPearl, Aug 30, 2016 IP
  19. Yatish Gaba

Yatish Gaba Member

Best Answers:
    Social networking sites have both pros and cons in their own way -
    pros -
    Social networking sites spread information faster than any other media.
    2. Law enforcement uses social networking sites to catch and prosecute criminals.
    3. Social networking sites help students do better at school.
    4. Social networking sites allow people to improve their relationships and make new friends.
    5. Social media helps empower business women.
    cons -
    Social media enables the spread of unreliable and false information. 49.1% of people have heard false news via social media.
    2. Social networking sites lack privacy and expose users to government and corporate intrusions.
    3. Students who are heavy social media users tend to have lower grades.
    4. Social networking sites can lead to stress and offline relationship problems.
    5. Social networking sites entice people to waste time.

Yatish Gaba, Aug 31, 2016 IP
  20. Alex.J

Alex.J Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Don't forget about global corp.:D

Alex.J, Sep 2, 2016 IP