1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I optimize one page website for 20 Keywords ?

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by bluesharksolution, Mar 23, 2013.

How can I optimize one page website for 20 Keywords ?
    How can I manage on page seo for 20 keywords & 1 Page ?

bluesharksolution, Mar 23, 2013 IP
  2. Focl

Focl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Use some of keywords in text on homepage or in META description of site.
    Create linked subapges from homepage with relevant name of your keywords.
    Create good and unique content.

Focl, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  3. Prince_kt

Prince_kt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to put 20 keywords in a single page then you will have to be very careful because it is bad for your SEO and google hates this. But there is a great way to do this. Just write your content in 1,200- 1,500 words and take care of keyword density. Place the keywords evenly throughout the content. Try to add the most relevant keywords in title and H2 tag.
    So, This is only possible if you have a long article/content on your page.

Prince_kt, Nov 4, 2015 IP
  4. Kieran Finnegan

Kieran Finnegan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You Need To Add Some pages on your website then google care your website... If you not able do that then hire one seo company

Kieran Finnegan, Mar 8, 2016 IP
  5. raza.jaan

raza.jaan Banned

Best Answers:
    You have to do this only if you write 1500 words and add keyword according to your content. but my first option do not use 20 keywords which is alot and google can look it carefully.
    -----------

raza.jaan, Apr 3, 2016 IP
  6. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you just have one page with more keywords, then you first focus on your template of that page and set proper h1 h2 h3 and so on tags. Then in the title insert the most competitive keyword OR the least competitive keyword (depends on how serious who have planned to do online marketing for your page). Then in the description insert few more targeted keywords, but remember not to put or copy paste your keywords and stuff at every places. By allotting certain keywords and placing at the right place with more visibility, you are giving a short message to google that you know what you are doing and its not just one page with keywords stuffed.

China_girl, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  7. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, I have some advices for you!
    This is calculated as how often does a keyword appear in a website title or description. You do not want to go overboard with frequency, however, since on some engines if you repeat a word too many times, you are be penalized for "spamming" or keyword stuffing.
    In general though, repeat your keyword in the document as many times as you can get away with, and up to 3-7 times in your list of metatags.

JudySlean, May 12, 2016 IP
  8. Ditmar

Ditmar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can check the availability of this page optimization for your 20 keywords with this Keyword Clustering Tool based on Top-10 SERP.

Ditmar, May 13, 2016 IP
  9. SEO.toys

SEO.toys Banned

Best Answers:
    you need to do Daily Updates and do SEO for that Page which one you want to promote.. and you need many of vistor for that... i hope you'll get asap, what you want. :)

SEO.toys, May 17, 2016 IP
  10. Paul Martin Luther

Paul Martin Luther Member

Best Answers:
    It is possible but is it worth the effort to compete with other websites that generates continuous fresh multiple pages with certain keywords focused.
    Matt Cutts has said it (in video) before and worth to transcribe it here to self educate or self remind ourselves:-
    "...the next thing think about not link building that limits you to certain mindset ... think about compelling content an marketing....", quote Matt Cutts (year 2013)

Paul Martin Luther, May 17, 2016 IP
  11. Evan D

Evan D Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    I'm not sure what kind of webpage you're creating... but I'm assuming they are all related and in the same niche.

If so, here's what I'd do:

Take your 20 keywords and write ten 500 word articles consisting of 2 keywords each.

I personally wouldn't have them all on one single page but would create a few different pages, linking them all together for better readability... but that's just me.

Evan D, May 17, 2016 IP
    chalice likes this.
  12. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    simply set one keyword which is main keyword in title and after that use second keyword in title. and all 18 keyword use in description wisely.

seoaceindia, May 17, 2016 IP
  13. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sure your keyword list is relevant to each other, it will not be that hard.
    All you have to do is to jumble words, make it a phrase or include it on the title area.
    BTW, what would be the generic keyword for your site?

Patricia Ann Lee, May 18, 2016 IP
  14. Sicon

Sicon Peon

Best Answers:
    Split the keywords into separate words - and you will have to optimize your page only for, for example, 40 words instead of 90. Cause all the keywords on the same page have to be similar
    For example:
    buy laptop
    cheap laptop buy
    buy expensive laptop

You will have to use just 4 words: buy, laptop, cheap, expensive. And you can combine them into one keyword: "buy cheap or expensive laptop"

Sicon, Aug 30, 2016 IP
  15. Web Spero

Web Spero Member

Best Answers:
    It really difficult to optimize and target 20 keywords for a single page, but its not impossible. You need to put lots of content on that page should use the target keywords in the content making sure that the keywords should look natural to search engine else you can be penalized by Google. Hope that helps. Thanks

Web Spero, Oct 26, 2016 IP
  16. gracekkk

gracekkk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    one page 20 keywords, i think too many keywords in one page, that is not good

gracekkk, Mar 1, 2017 IP
  17. chalice

chalice Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I really like this idea. But I still think 20 keywords is too much for what the op wants to do.

chalice, Mar 19, 2017 IP
  18. RSSeosolution

RSSeosolution Banned

Best Answers:
    According to us you can not target all 20 keywords for single page only. So you should divide number of keywords according to pages of website
    1. Target your main keyword of keyword phrases for home page.
    2. Create Inner pages for your other keywords
    3. You should care about interlinking means for inner pages you should create links at footer or in main contents of home pages or other pages according to keywords.
    4. When you are doing off page (Link Building) then keep in mind that you are getting backlinks for different pages (Home page, Inner pages) which are created according to your keywords.
    5. You should optimize your body contents, image, heading tags according to keywords for all pages very carefully for good response from search engines.
    6. Try to avoid more stop words like and,is,are,& etc to title or heading tags.
    7. As i describe in point 4 you should care about popularity of all targeted keyword's page, if you did on page optimization according to your keywords very well.
    You will get results very soon.

RSSeosolution, Mar 21, 2017 IP