1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best PPC, CPM, Pop under etc for beginners

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Allnamesaretaken, Aug 6, 2016.

Is there a consensus on this forum for overall decent companies for a new blogger?

I have read numerous threads but it seems like they get dated very quick. In one thread they are excellent, in another, they are a scam.

So far I have received either zero compensation, no customer service and virus redirects. The virus redirects are the worst for a new blogger.

I will take security and functionality over pay at this point.

Allnamesaretaken, Aug 6, 2016 IP
  2. VacationCrasher

VacationCrasher Member

Best Answers:
    AdSense is your first choice. Then Media.net. Pulsepoint, AdSupply, Sekindo, Taboola, AdBlade, etc, etc, etc

Stick to companies that are legitimate and have longstanding reputations, not the fly-by-night bullshit that seems to appear every month.

If you don't get approved on one of the major networks, keep putting out content to show you're serious and you'll get taken on.

VacationCrasher, Aug 9, 2016 IP
  3. Allnamesaretaken

Allnamesaretaken Peon

Best Answers:

Odd, I never got an email response. Sorry for the late reply. Well, a lot of the ones you mentioned are not really for the new bloggers. I would love to get into Adsense and MediaNet but I think I need to wait a while for my domain to age.

Can you vouch for adblade? I found very little on them.

I heard about nativeads.com but then again very little info.

This is just getting very frustrating.

So far I tried:

Ubercpm: Virus redirects
    AdsOptimal: Redirects such as unlock to view content. They also have no contact info listed for email.
    Ayboll: Tried contacting them no response.

The only legit one I found so far is Chitika but I will be dead before I make a dollar.

The redirects are very annoying and bad for a new blogger.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
    Allnamesaretaken, Aug 22, 2016 IP
  4. VacationCrasher

VacationCrasher Member

Best Answers:
    You'd be surprised what networks you can get on.

AdSense - it's less about age than about being a "legit site" good volume of content with regular updates and a quality theme.
    AdBlade - They are a major player and I definitely vouch for them. We make tens of thousands a month with them.
    NativeAds.com - We're getting ready to try them out, but the owner is someone I know runs a good shop.

VacationCrasher, Aug 23, 2016 IP
  5. Furquan Ahmed

Furquan Ahmed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So far I have found AdSense one of the best for making money from my website without giving my viewer frustration. Though I have tried some pop under ads network the one which I love & still earning decent amount of $$ is popads . net .

Furquan Ahmed, Aug 23, 2016 IP
  6. Allnamesaretaken

Allnamesaretaken Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I just looked at Adblade and they require 500,000 monthly visits. If you consider that a beginner bravo!!!

I keep getting denied for Adsense and Medianet. My domain is only slightly over a month old. I am just wasting so much time with ads. It seems like almost all places that accept novices are scams or have virus redirects.

I don't need premium just a little cash for motivation.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2016
    Allnamesaretaken, Aug 24, 2016 IP
  7. web Alpha

web Alpha Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Adsense is the best but does not approve sites which are not six months old.
    Same goes with other big ad networks either they need minimum of 100k views or to be at least 6 months old. (beginners are not accepted)

I tried ubercpm but their ecpm rate is very low even after 100k impressions from US traffic. Don't expect to earn money from new ad networks.

Go with Amazon Associates program (or other affiliate program) till you get approved by Adsense.

I've monetized my site with Amazon associates for 2 months now and have earned 250$ from it.

web Alpha, Aug 25, 2016 IP
  8. Lucia Dedew

Lucia Dedew Member

Best Answers:
    Same with above, I prefer to use adsense for personal blog
    This does not have the level of fear of loss of income, although sometimes unstable and have no worries about the ads become virus redrect

Lucia Dedew, Aug 25, 2016 IP
  9. VacationCrasher

VacationCrasher Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't say beginner, but I have the advantage of a massive social media following.

As for AdSense, if you're running your own domain name, your own professional looking website (graphics, layout, etc, etc) and you've put up serious content (50+ original pieces with more going up every day or two at most), you'll get on quickly.

VacationCrasher, Aug 25, 2016 IP
  10. Allnamesaretaken

Allnamesaretaken Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol unless I am that new, you are an expert.

I wish I had that. I always felt awkward asking friends to follow. So I am starting from scratch not easy.

Well, I am doing it all alone. Domain check. Professional: I am new to WordPress but it looks decent. I am far from a pro. Content: Wow 50+ pieces. I am a one man show!!!

Right now I just accepted to Yahoo associates but I wanted their CPM not affiliate program. I got into Facebook ads but that is only for mobile. Honestly, I want adsense only for a subdomain. Adsense is a partner to one of the places I post but I need a TLD approved before a subdomain. Stupid since they are a partner but it is what it is.

Wow do you mentor!!!

Stay away from Ubercpm. I tried them since they were new on here but all virus redirects.

I got accepted to amazon but I wanted their CPM program, not Affiliate. I have their ads on but doing horrible since they don't fit.

Wow, so no legit big dog wants to take on the small guys. I will remember that when I make it big. It just wow, besides the big dogs all are just fake. I just want a little $$ to keep me motivated. Honestly, my writing has stopped since this has been taking my time. I am a one man show.

Honestly virus redirects is all I am getting. So it is either go big or scam. I just wanted a little incentive but now I am losing money due to the time consuming nature of scams.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2016
    Allnamesaretaken, Aug 27, 2016 IP
  11. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Can you use the multiple reply functions instead of spamming to get your post count.

lukey372, Aug 27, 2016 IP
  12. Allnamesaretaken

Allnamesaretaken Peon

Best Answers:
    I did not even know that was an option. Thank you. However, please look up the definition of spam because making a stupid accusation. Like I really care about post count!!

A lot of forums separate replies and only notify the one user.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
    Allnamesaretaken, Aug 28, 2016 IP
  13. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You come here asking for help yet you are attacking everyone in this thread. You should really Google the definition of "hostile" because that is what you're being right now.
    Anyway for small bloggers Taboola is out of question as they need 500k pageviews a month. You could hit up https://nativeads.com or Adsense.

lukey372, Aug 28, 2016 IP
  14. VacationCrasher

VacationCrasher Member

Best Answers:
    We were a two man show. And, bluntly, we're not much bigger now. The hardest part of a content based website is that time where you are "screaming into the vacuum" and writing quality content that absolutely nobody will ever read unless you repost it later. But that's the reality. You've got to get to the point where you have enough content to seem like someone who will grow to bring traffic, then AdSense will play.

VacationCrasher, Aug 29, 2016 IP
  15. Allnamesaretaken

Allnamesaretaken Peon

Best Answers:

Do you have a reading comprehension issue? I literally praised everyone on this thread. You are the only one to come on my thread and make a warrantless disrespectful accusation.

So this is attacking?????

I don't know where you from but most people would consider those compliments and from my replies, I think they do too. So far you are the only hostile one here.

Wow, that is exactly where I am at. So you recommend writing more? I slowed down because a lot of bloggers said to promote what you got and start writing when you get a following.

All these virus redirects and looks for ads slowed me down to a halt.

I guess as you said, I can repost it later but wow pennies. Even a few bucks (slave wages) would give me some motivation. I guess adsense don't want to help the little guy in hopes of becoming a big guy.

How long did it take you? I am hearing people here talking about 1k daily pageviews a month in. Unless they have a team or a huge budget, I can't even imagine.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2017
    Allnamesaretaken, Aug 29, 2016 IP
  16. VacationCrasher

VacationCrasher Member

Best Answers:
    My business partner and I have both been doing this for more than 5 years. On our current project, we were doing pretty substantial traffic a month in.

You should definitely write more, get to the 30-40-50 articles on site and re-apply with AdSense or Media.net and you'll be more likely to get accepted.

Writing for no one to read sucks, but that's why most people quit.

VacationCrasher, Aug 29, 2016 IP
  17. Allnamesaretaken

Allnamesaretaken Peon

Best Answers:
    Honestly, I am getting real close. However, I guess it gets easier as you get a following by your success now.

If you need a third =)

Allnamesaretaken, Aug 29, 2016 IP
  18. Marcus85

Marcus85 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I guess 98/100 of webmasters are starting with AdSense. :) All guys above said true. But for now I can't say anything about other 2%..

Marcus85, Sep 1, 2016 IP