1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does email marketing work?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by michaelreyes, Aug 3, 2016.

1. AlexIdea

AlexIdea Peon

Best Answers:
    If you remember to personalize the email's, they will work. The conversion rate will be diffrent depending on your target, though.

AlexIdea, Aug 22, 2016 IP
  2. RM Flyn

RM Flyn Peon

Best Answers:
    Email marketing is also important way and works.

RM Flyn, Aug 22, 2016 IP
  3. Flexster

Flexster Member

Best Answers:
    Your subscribers who buy from you because they like and trust your promotions doesn't necessarly they will automatically become successful because they bought from you, success is inside game. They may study every product from AtoZ that they bought thru your link, but after studying still suffer self worth and self doubt issues therefore they procrastinate on social media or video games rather than take action and get results.

Flexster, Aug 22, 2016 IP
  4. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    I do not believe in email marketing as the only tactic to be used, it would be too risky. It works only for some products and some client/customer persona. If you have a list and just think sending an email to them would help you sell your product then you are gonna have a bad time. There is a lot involved in email marketing and because of the sheer number of marketing emails sent everyday, the ROI on them are not good anymore.

Mehdi.b, Aug 23, 2016 IP
  5. manish21thakur

manish21thakur Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    People never want to read rambling copy--and people especially don't want rambling copy in an email.

manish21thakur, Aug 23, 2016 IP
  6. amyjohncse

amyjohncse Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Email marketing isn't something marketers do just because they can and it's easy.

amyjohncse, Aug 25, 2016 IP
  7. toby

toby Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Email Marketing does work. I myself have started using email Marketing since early this year and made 3 sales within first two weeks of solo ads, way to go.

toby, Aug 26, 2016 IP
  8. Allison Taylor

Allison Taylor Peon

Best Answers:
    I think email marketing is great. Many small businesses are totally reliant on social media for marketing primarily, because it's free. However, if one of the social media providers decided to terminate your account from their platform, you'd lose everything. For that fact, I highly recommend everyone to get people from social media to join their mailing list so that you will always have contact with them. This way they can always be notified of your new products and services and become potential customers.

Allison Taylor, Aug 26, 2016 IP
  9. ld5548

ld5548 Member

Best Answers:
    If you're not building a list, you're missing a lot of potential future buyers. They may not be interested in that purchase right now but they may need your product or service 6 months from now. Who are they gonna buy from when they need it? If you simply send them to a sales page, you may never know. Knowing who your customers are and what they want is important as well.

ld5548, Aug 28, 2016 IP
  10. farabihusni

farabihusni Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    basically,, email marketing is powerful because the message send with personal taste, more like a friend send you message so the trust could increase much more significantly
    anyway, you have to learn what is to good email marketing way used that works properly such as:
    - using good copywriting in email marketing is must or your subscriber will think you as a "spam"
    - Send the email in adequate frequency, about 3-4 times a week . Do not too often or too less
    - great content and value is the everything

farabihusni, Aug 29, 2016 IP
  11. Mark Y

Mark Y Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Micheal, just my $0.02... email marketing made up about 2-3% of my total revenue of my internet marketing business.

I created a video based online business (incorporating a membership platform), it wasn't overly conducive to large scale email marketing and affiliate promoting, however I used some social media sites (Reddit and Twitter) and especially YouTube to make the vast majority of my income.

And for the record my monthly income was sometimes enough (in an obscure micro-niche) to pay my monthly mortgage bill - and dammit that's winning!! hehe

Mark Y, Aug 29, 2016 IP
  12. emailmbooster

emailmbooster Member

Best Answers:
    The delivery rate of email marketing is so low. I prefer using text marketing instead.

emailmbooster, Sep 5, 2016 IP
  13. Market Profits

Market Profits Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Michael!

Just wanted to add my two cents here.

Email marketing (if done properly) can be one of the most profitable forms of digital marketing out there. Anytime you have a product that has repeat customers, a solid email campaign will almost always result in high profits, (not to mention the chances for additional new and repeat customers!).

Good luck!

Market Profits, Sep 21, 2016 IP
  14. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you have a list of your target audience like an opt-in email list then it might probably work.
    But in my case before I bought a list of emails and unfortunately I didn't received any response even a single one.
    I just wasted money and time.

Patricia Ann Lee, Sep 22, 2016 IP
  15. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Emailed marketing might've worked a few years ago, today I find it to be a waste of time, largely because 90% of the emails end up in the crapper (i.e. spam boxes), some email providers will block any IP if they suspect mass emailing. I still email my subscribers from time to time, but I do not expect much from it.

qwikad.com, Sep 22, 2016 IP
  16. eMonetize

eMonetize Member

Best Answers:
    You need to know the domain make up of your list and then create a seed list of the top domains. However, most lists are usually up to 90% aol. gmail, yahoo, hotmail/outlook and domains that use parent mx.

Then test your messages using the seeds to see if you are having any spam folder issues and if you can correct or if it is IP reputation problem or some back-end problem with the set up.

eMonetize, Sep 22, 2016 IP
  17. bigeguide

bigeguide Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I know that email list frame work really works,really get opportunity has today world make me sense of that power over email marketing.I am honest more knowledge you are than simpletons.I have appreciated that point because i am wandering whole day seek opportunities.

bigeguide, Sep 23, 2016 IP
  18. Gogetspace

Gogetspace Member

Best Answers:
    email marketing still the best solution for our subscriber, you can use it for your new product promotion or affiliate.

Gogetspace, Sep 23, 2016 IP
  19. Lindsey Walters

Lindsey Walters Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I had the same reservations about email marketing/collecting emails on a landing page years ago. Then someone who did it successfully with their site told me, "If someone isn't willing to enter their email address, then they certainly won't be willing to take out their credit card and make a purchase from you are your affiliates"

So I ended up putting an email signup on my page, and down the road I had a list of 80k subscribers. I would send an email on the weekends, and always make money from it.

Lindsey Walters, Sep 23, 2016 IP
  20. almauser

almauser Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello

Good post can anyone help me with which provider i can chose because all the mails go to spam

almauser, Sep 23, 2016 IP