1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blogging question

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by anaconda69, Jul 15, 2016.

Hello, I am new to blogging and I am trying to create my first blog. But since I keep coming up with more ideas to add to it, I am wondering if it is ok to post a blog and add stuff to the blog category later on from time to time.

I have been working on it for a few months, since I am busy with my current job, it has been hard for me to work on it constantly. And I just want to get it out there as soon as I can to see what it can provide.

Also, since I do not know how well this will turn out, whether I get 1 view per day, or 1000 views per day, I am thinking about just making my own domain, and just adding it on over time as long as it is successful, to make it a larger blog over time? Or would it be safer to start out with a blog poster like wordpress?

I have a friend who can make me a website as well. Which can help with making my own website. If it does become successful, then I will definitely put in more time in it, and add more content that I find interesting, to keep my readers happy.

Also if anyone else wants to supply me with any other tips on how to create a successful blog, I would greatly appreciate it :)

anaconda69, Jul 15, 2016 IP
  2. Amarkolom

Amarkolom Active Member

Best Answers:
    Most important thing in adsense earning is creating a best blog website. And than you need to share good quality content. If you share interesting articles , than people will like your website must. But you need good and nice design first. This will increase your earning must. I asked a question in this forum to review my Rupsha theme. Please help me also to improve the design. Advice me here.

Amarkolom, Jul 15, 2016 IP
  3. Alex July

Alex July Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, anaconda69!
    Let me help you!
    Don't use free web hosting services, buy a domain name, a web hosting, install WordPress. It takes five minutes to create a blog, keep publishing, promote your content through social media.
    There are tons of tutorials out there.
    PF me with tye URL to your blog when you create it. I'll try to give you more advice!

Alex July, Aug 5, 2016 IP
  4. SEOPearl

SEOPearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Before starting a blog you have to need a good knowledge about your chosen niche. Start your blog with your interested niche then google it to know more about how to start your blogging and then you can start your blogging journey to get learn a lot and discuss whatever you need here!

SEOPearl, Aug 5, 2016 IP
  5. LiliiaBell

LiliiaBell Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi anaconda69!
    To get a running blog isn't easy and will take you time, patience and sometimes even money. First of all you need to define your audience (which is often ignored by beginner bloggers and gets them stuck) by the following criteria:
    • Hobbies
    • Income level
    • Occupation
    • Sex
    • Special interests
    These are the main ones and there are tons of other information which might be of a great help to you.
    Then you must think of your website design (which is the second most important thing you must consider). Following the fact that it is also the hardest part of blog creation, you need to do a lot of research and know exactly what you should do and what should be taken into consideration. Here's a decent guide to get you started http://www.themeshunter.com/blog/wordpress-development/how-to-choose-a-suitable-wordpress-theme.html . Note that if you encounter any problems or have any questions you must get that resolved and answered, otherwise you jeopardise your blog success by not understanding your website to the fullest.
    After you choose your design and consider everything that should be considered you must get to the installation process. You can either do it yorself if you have coding skills or buy that service on themeforest or templaremonster for example.
    After you get a complete website, proceed to your blog promotion. Social Media networks might help a lot at the start.
    Post regularly and try to be as unique as possible meaning ordinary bloggers will receive ordinary amount of attention. Successful ones have a style. something that differs them from the rest, something that gets them noticed among zillions of other typical writers. So do your best to stick to your own personal style which will be recognisable and interesting. To set your blog apart, be sure to incorporate your knowledge, voice and personality into your blog.
    And research, research, research. Never stop learning.

LiliiaBell, Aug 16, 2016 IP
  6. Pido Veluz

Pido Veluz Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey guys! - same question here. can anybody analyze my blog???, just newbies, please... Its gonna be a big help for me. www.myinvestmentguide.net - Not finished yet.. but please try to leave comment so I can change it for better... or any advice for experience blogger... I'd really appreciate it... Thanks.

Pido Veluz, Aug 29, 2016 IP
  7. imkingcash

imkingcash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You want to create your own blogsite. So buy a domain and hosting so you can control the content and store files on it. If you create a product, you can store the product on your site.

Create a mailing list. Focus on getting leads. Don't worry about the money yet. The money will come in a major way when your audience grows.

Keep banging out posts. My advice is wake up earlier to give yourself an extra hour to blog. When you write your blog post as the first thing you do when you wake up, you form a habit and writing gets easier over the years, no matter how busy you are.

imkingcash, Jan 7, 2018 IP
  8. blueink02

blueink02 Member

Best Answers:
    First decide about the niche in which you are passionate about, gather ideas to write atleast 10 articles. Later you can widen the topic, then choose a domain pertaining to your niche. You can go with Blogger and point your domain. Once you gain adequate knowledge/confidence, you can go with Self hosted Wordpress.

blueink02, May 20, 2018 IP