1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Budget for ppc campaign

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by ridhu, Aug 22, 2016.

Hi everyone,

I just want to know that what should be the minimum budget for adword campaign.

Thanks

ridhu, Aug 22, 2016 IP
  2. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Advertising in any form means to target all those looking for you. For a PPC search campaign, there is data that greatly help. Keyword tools tell you a very precise number of people searching your keywords. Say that's 10,000 per month.

What will your CTR be? That's much more difficult. Your CTR will be affected by the position your ad appears which is in part affected by your bid amount. Here the tool can help too as they give a suggested bid. This is based on what others are bidding and paying (not the same) to be in the top few positions assuming an average ad quality. Let's say it's $0.50

Since you are likely starting, your quality may be average or lower. Your CTR will likely be low too. Let's make just one assumption in all this and say it will be 2%. Using that number, the suggested bid given and the search volume, just multiply it all. That comes to $100 per month with the hypothetical numbers given. That's your budget to reach 100% of those searching.

Since your quality may not be the best initially, your ads will not show 100% of the time. A high number of competitors will also reduce your reach. So you will not use up that calculated budget. But do try to improve your quality so that you can reach more people which is your goal.

The above is for search only, not display or remarketing campaigns.

Lucid Web Marketing, Aug 23, 2016 IP
  3. ridhu

ridhu Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot for your reply. It is really helpful for me as i'm new to this campaign marketing. I'm facing this quality score issue right now because of my budget.

ridhu, Aug 24, 2016 IP
  4. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is no relation between budget and QS.

Lucid Web Marketing, Aug 29, 2016 IP
  5. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Quality Score is intended to give you a general sense of the quality of your ads. The 1-10 Quality Score reported for each keyword in your account is an estimate of the quality of your ads and landing pages triggered by them. Three factors determine your Quality Score:
    • Expected clickthrough rate
    • Ad relevance
    • Landing page experience
    So, having a high Quality Score means that our systems think your ad and landing page are relevant and useful to someone looking at your ad.

You can see more here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7050591

daica85, Sep 1, 2016 IP