1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Germs Infection at Tesco

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zirkon Kalti, Aug 28, 2016.

Did anyone notice anything about Tesco supermarket. Everytime I go into Tesco, I get germs infection on my skin with bits of the skin peeling off. I also get pox like rashes everytime I go. Many months ago, I went to Tesco supermarket and when I come back, I get ringworm but I have completely recovered now. I still get rashes when I enter into the supermarket. I think it is the air freshener that is used in the supermarket.

It is something that they mix into the air conditioning air in the supermarket. Some air fresheners can encourage germs spreading instead of killing germs. There is something wrong with the air freshener and if they don't use it I am sure there won't be germs spreading around like that.

It is not just me getting rashes. A lot of people have also got weird rashes and ìf the rash is serious would take at least 4-6 months to recover. Two weeks ago, I went to Tesco, I come back end up going to the toilet several times and I had fever. If certain parts of your body is not clean, going into Tesco will cause you to have rashes, for example, it can turn into ringworm infection.

I also notice the red dots rashes when I have the fever, and the three red dots would form into triangle shape. The red dots look like mosquito bites but it is actually not mosquito bite. It reminds me of the triangle formation that the alien spaceships often do in the news. I dare not go into Tesco supermarket anymore.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
    Zirkon Kalti, Aug 28, 2016 IP
  2. StSignal

StSignal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well...this was interesting to read.

StSignal, Aug 28, 2016 IP
  3. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You're not having a great time lately, stalked at the library, ringworm at the supermarket, I should stay at home if I were you.

Seriously??? #tinfoilhat

malky66, Aug 28, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    @Zirkon Kalti

Nothing is mixed into the air conditioning air and germs have nothing to do with any of that. Groceries stores (almost all of them) are packed with microscopical fungi floating freely all over the place, particularly in the grocery aisles. The grocery section IS the reason for the fungi to exist in the first place. 99% of the people are immune to the fungi and for the rest of you - you can get respiratory problems, allergies and skin rashes (sometimes serious).

My problem with your post is this: you have serious allergy issues that need to be addressed, instead you're slamming the store for something every store can be slammed for since it's a commonplace.

qwikad.com, Aug 29, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  5. Zirkon Kalti

Zirkon Kalti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am telling the truth. I am not talking about the ordinary germs. Of course, everyone will be immune to that type of ordinary germs. I am talking a special type of germs that exist in Tesco air. Most people aren't aware about it. There is something that they mix into the air. They are not just turning on the air conditioning. They add something into the air. I notice that they blow the air conditioning with so much fan that you couldn't smell the vegetable to see if it is rotten.

I once bought some eggs there and while I was at the supermarket, I couldn't smell anything. On top, looks nice when I went back and open it only then I smell the rotten smell and see worms in it. I notice that the entire shelf where they sell eggs, many of the eggs are rotten and have worms in them but they didn't even bother to remove them.

They did let me exchange the eggs for something else. But, they did not address the problem of the germs. It is not an ordinary germs that the body can easily fight off otherwise why many people here have already get rashes. The germs when exposed to will cause you to cough, sneeze, itchy on skin as a natural reaction of the body immune system.

Zirkon Kalti, Aug 29, 2016 IP
  6. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Seriously now, you're talking absolute bullshit, get some help you nutjob.

malky66, Aug 29, 2016 IP