1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dating site - best ad network for monetization?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by nextdate_org, Aug 26, 2016.

Hi all,

I'm making a new dating site (bans adult content and focused on dating).

1) Can I use Google Adsense? I heard POF used Adsense and wasn't banned but I've heard of other dating sites being banned for adult content.
    2) If not Google Adsense, what CPC/CPM ad networks accept dating sites and pay the most (not per click, but overall). I don't want any adult content... I'm okay with gambling, other dating sites, etc.

nextdate_org, Aug 26, 2016 IP
  2. Gerhard Homveld

Gerhard Homveld Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    If you have a good amount of traffic, you should try some CPA networks. These programs usually pay good for simple leads. You can sign up to a network such as PeerFly - they have a large selection of dating programs. Use a geo-redirect script to monetize all traffic.

Gerhard Homveld, Aug 27, 2016 IP
    CoreyPeerFly likes this.
  3. nextdate_org

nextdate_org Peon

Best Answers:
    What do you mean by geo redirect?

nextdate_org, Aug 27, 2016 IP
  4. Gerhard Homveld

Gerhard Homveld Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    CPA offers usually target a specific country. For example, "Date A" cpa program might only work for USA traffic, "Date B" cpa program might only work for Canadian traffic, "Date C" cpa program might only work for Indian traffic, "Date D" cpa program only works with traffic from France. You get the idea...

Now with a geo-redirect script, you program your landing page to check for the visitor's country first. You then connect different cpa links to different countries. So, for example, if the visitor landing on your page is from the United States, then they will be redirect to the link for "Date A" cpa program. If they are visiting your link from France, then they will be redirect to "Date D" cpa program.

There's a variety of scripts available that can help you do this. I actually think there's a couple of done-for-you systems on the internet available for this function too, but I usually program this type of script myself using PHP and JavaScript.

Let me know if you understand what I mean. If you need help setting up such a script, send me a PM.

Gerhard Homveld, Aug 28, 2016 IP
  5. nextdate_org

nextdate_org Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I understand. My traffic is 100% US so I don't really need that... although since I'm turning away non-US traffic, I suppose I could refer them to other sites like you suggested... tho they won't be my users, just visitors to my site who I don't let sign up :D

nextdate_org, Aug 28, 2016 IP