1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Seven Months Experience with Edomz (With Payment proof)

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by prasant4u, Dec 26, 2013.

1. orton6

orton6 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Would you be able to tell me what CPM you get with them?

orton6, Jan 15, 2015 IP
  2. Siraj Mahmood

Siraj Mahmood Active Member

Best Answers:
    Too Low from my expectation, In other words its nothing :eek:

Siraj Mahmood, Jan 16, 2015 IP
  3. Mustafatariq55

Mustafatariq55 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am using propeller ads and edomz on my website www.fendiora-today.com. What i have noticed is that propeller ads are low quality ads with low payments but the ads are clean. I have been running edomz for 3 days now, just one day from these three days i saw an ad on my website of a nude girl. Afrer that i haven't seen any ads like this. I don't know what should i do but yes, this is my experience too.

Mustafatariq55, Dec 8, 2015 IP
  4. Ad Nets Review

Ad Nets Review Active Member

Best Answers:
    Edomz is a good ad network there's no doubt but the worst part about this ad network is, you cannot see the number of referrals you have referred to them and also, there no field in their dashboard where you can see your referral commission. There's a referral commission link but it shows only referral link and banners, not number of referrals or commissions earned.

As being an owner of ad network reviewing website, number of referrals and their earnings help me to promote an ad network and it helps me in understanding whether people are liking it or not. And whether to recommend this ad network to our users or not.

Ad Nets Review, Dec 8, 2015 IP
  5. Ch Zahid

Ch Zahid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello
    I want to sell ads space 3 banner all my 500 pages and my website have 6k to 9k pageviews daily if anyone wanna show ads contact with me my skype ch.zahid825

Ch Zahid, Mar 19, 2016 IP
  6. AviNash RaNa

AviNash RaNa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hello....
    i have registered for edomz on my website www.extinctonline.in and after adding code advertisement is not showing

AviNash RaNa, Mar 22, 2016 IP
  7. Ch Zahid

Ch Zahid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    They do not have CPm ads for now http://www.atzmovies.com see my website and my earning is $2 with revenuehits

Ch Zahid, Mar 22, 2016 IP
  8. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    They Only Pay good for few days after that ecpm rate goes down , you can see my stats , when i connected with them they replied your traffics no conversation rate even all visitors are legal and organic but if no conversation rate will be low , clearly they work on CPA ads so don't be confused if you have high volume of visitors they will be pay good . i am still trying there popads lets see if rate increases or not [​IMG]

aryan481, Apr 18, 2016 IP
  9. indiasbull

indiasbull Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    cpm rate for popup-popunder for india ??

indiasbull, Jun 24, 2016 IP
  10. techreviews

techreviews Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Are they still good.????...

techreviews, Aug 27, 2016 IP
  11. GlobalAdMedia

GlobalAdMedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    We are always doing fine, we prefer to work with handful of trusted clients, who we can provide one to one and personal support, that includes pubs and advertisers both and that is the reason we are in business since 2003, anyone who is interested to connect with us for buying or selling please reach me via pm or skype.

eDomz.com is moved now to GlobalAdMedia.com we are now offering daily payment options to pubs and a fixed cpm rate.

Anyone who has any concern about their edomz account please reach us via email or on skype support.
    We are also offering fixed cpm rate as well for qualified traffic, if anyone interested in this please reach us to discuss.

Email please check at : GlobalAdMedia.com

GlobalAdMedia, Mar 30, 2017 IP
  12. GlobalAdMedia

GlobalAdMedia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello DP Members,

eDomz.com were inactive for quite some time due to we had major changes on our platform and now our new platform has much more options to grow more together.

In short I would like to invite all webmasters and advertisers lets connect again and discuss the possibility of getting best our of what we have.

I am available to optimize each account individually based on traffic quality.

$25 bonus available for each dp member and this is paypal once the member reach with us atleast $100 in total earning.

This is excellent opportunity for webmaster who are looking to work with a network on personal basis and get best out of your traffic.

Anyone who is interested can contact me via email : bizdev @ edomz.com or skype : GAMsupport

GlobalAdMedia, Oct 13, 2018 IP
  13. exploticon

exploticon Member

Best Answers:
    i start using edomz the rate is good and better from popcash. Payments is also fast!!
    i recommend!!

exploticon, Oct 19, 2018 IP