1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my website: Superfly Digital Marketing - Orlando

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Gig7, Aug 24, 2016.

Superfly Digital Marketing is a concierge online marketing & design agency located in Orlando, Florida providing a full suite of services, including local optimization, custom website designs, logos, corporate branding, social media management, web & app development, advertising, audio production, voice-overs, website analyze & usability testing and much more.

Please Review my website.
    Thanks in advance.

Gig7, Aug 24, 2016 IP
  2. Maurice Montecelio

Maurice Montecelio Peon

Best Answers:
    These are good guys. I worked with them many times and never once had any problem. Superfly Digital Marketing developed multiple website and responsive mobile sites as google requirements changed. Never once felt like I was being taken for a ride. Honestly, it's just about the only "web design" type company that has delivered on time and never gone over what the fee was. I would highly recommend them and so glad I found a skilled marketing agency that is so affordable.

Maurice Montecelio, Aug 28, 2016 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    lol, not the kind of review he was after but I guess when you're shilling you're not worried about that are you?! I wonder if your clients will do their due diligence and find this little bit of misguided self-promotion?

And onto the review I wrote before I discovered that Maurice was the much lauded Jeff from superfly

The site has a bit more javascript on the page than I'd expect from professionals. The parallax on the home page looks good but slow to load and I'm on fibre!

Your proofing leaves something to be desired but maybe that's why you are hiring a copywriter - I'm surprised that your PR person needs so much development experience.
    upload_2016-8-29_12-37-23.png upload_2016-8-29_12-38-7.png upload_2016-8-29_12-39-9.png

On pages like http://www.superflydigitalmarketing.com/content/planning-strategy you refer to the company as "we" but on the About Us page you say "enough about me" as if the company is a single person entity. Probably should be consistent.

Testimonials on mobile need to be reworked - the text needs a bit more room.
    upload_2016-8-29_12-42-57.png

Oh, and the contact page doesn't give an exact address. Can't tell you the number of times I've used a website to check the address of a company before a meeting. It really does pay to have it there.

I'm a little surprised that you aren't posting from Florida... has he outsourced his own website? Does he outsource his client's work too?

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
    sarahk, Aug 28, 2016 IP
  4. Jamal Sharif

Jamal Sharif Banned

Best Answers:
    Nice and attractive website good looking theme keep it up and make more good quality websites.

Jamal Sharif, Sep 1, 2016 IP