1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Official Payza Support Thread [Abandoned by Payza]

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Payza Team, May 25, 2012.

1. SirDubin

SirDubin Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, i didn`t though to check that :D... LOL, 19 Dec 2012 =))) It is clear, Payza won`t reply anymore here. Anyway...

SirDubin, May 26, 2016 IP
  2. Kamil881

Kamil881 Peon

Best Answers:
    HI MARK.

I make disputes for Trafficmosnoon.I need all my money.
    payza email :
    ID TICKET:EDBB5-F065F-D85E1
    ID TICKET:38805-02C4B-2E64A
    ID TICKET:EB808-CA713-D2F63
    ID TICKET:7D8A9-DB565-D58F3
    ID TICKET:E1829-42F35-9D467
    Making it not only more believable but also reliable. This possibility, tho included in the offer of the company, was removed from the users without any previous warning. In current moment withdraws are highly delayed and new disturbing informations have come to light. As my right I'd like to ask for a refund of my funds on the basics that Traffic Monsoon changed the way the service is provided without any warning and possibility for its users to take any actions. The service IS NO LONGER WHAT IT WAS ADVERTISED.

Kamil881, Jul 31, 2016 IP
  3. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    IG2010, Aug 1, 2016 IP
  4. Kamil881

Kamil881 Peon

Best Answers:
    How long does it take to resolve the dispute??i wait 5 days already.

Regards

Kamil881, Aug 5, 2016 IP
  5. soncuti

soncuti Member

Best Answers:
    payza is scammer
    they hold my money no reason .

soncuti, Aug 23, 2016 IP
  6. nogics

nogics Member

Best Answers:
    It will be good if you reduce payment hold time for line of business such as webhosting etc.. to 7 days instead of 14 days as blocking payment for 14 days is too long. I not only affect buyers but also makes payza out of competition

nogics, Aug 23, 2016 IP
  7. czarekza

czarekza Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have a two mails in payza. When I change my second mail. I have a problem with a login. My old mail is , and new ist . I validate my e-mail ( Dear Cezary Zawadzki, Please click on the following link to validate your e-mail address. Once this is complete, your email address will be validated and added to your list of verified emails. You will then be able to receive funds to your Payza account via this email address. Click here to validate your email address) .
    And I have a communicate: Unfortunately, we couldn’t verify your permission to access this account.

czarekza, Oct 30, 2016 IP
  8. coacedavid

coacedavid Banned

Best Answers:
    I want to share this with fellows here. I am a fun of skrill, I really love skrill service. A friend want to send me money and we want to try payza so we both created account on payza and verified it. My friend send me the money and I used part of the money to purchased a script for the project we want to use the money for.

I tried to exchanged the rest of the money to an ecurrency and payza declined the transaction and froze my $1,414.00 to be sure the one who sent me the money is satisfied with service I provided. It wasn't a service but she chose a service when she was sending the money.
    Now payza asked the explanation and I gave payza detailed explanation about this and asked my friend to also send them message that she authorized the transaction so they should released the funds.

For 5 days now, payza support refused to respond to our messages.

Initially when we joined, there was a chat which they respond faster, the chat is no more and for 5 days, none of our tickets was attended to.

Is payza a scam? Or is this how bad they treat their customers?

Payza support, respond to this. I am sharing this in all forums. Your support is very bad and disgusting. I believe, we will never use your service again.
    I need my $1,414.00 ASAP for business.

You charged my friend $210.52 on her CC but claimed it was $106.21, which is already a cheat, by the time the money get to my account, you charged $58.30 again, that is not all, the charge of my exchange of $1414 is $116.3.
    The fee you charged for the script purchase alone is different. In total, you are taking 210.52+ 58.30+116.3 + the script charge yet you are not satisfied and still holding my money.

We already regretted for trying your service, we need our frozen $1414 ASAP for our business. Learn how to treat your customers well upon all these charges.

I am sharing this in other forums as well. The transaction reference for the declined and frozen fund is E3900-033AC-F2641. I believe you will respect your reputation in forums because I tried to solve this with you in tickets and you intentionally refused to respond to our tickets.
    We need our money

coacedavid, Nov 11, 2016 IP
  9. krecik741

krecik741 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Mark
    i have a problem with add funds in payza error 236
    my ticket: #BCK-822-76010
    can you help my ??
    my nick: krecik741

krecik741, Nov 25, 2016 IP