1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to get best seo ranking in 2016?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by rajkumaryedagani, Aug 3, 2016.

I am from india, recently started a business website, i have done all seo ranking factors till nowdid not get best ranking.so please suggest best seo ranking factors.

rajkumaryedagani, Aug 3, 2016 IP
  2. esther.paul

esther.paul Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Rajkumar,
    The best thing to do in 2016 is to focus mostly on high quality content. Then you can focus on on page optimization which includes finding the right keyword, keyword density etc. Once you are done with On Page Optimization you can look at off page Optimization which includes link building - do it in a gradual basis (don't spam). You can also look at PBN for getting some high quality links.
    Just to summarize i will mostly focus on high quality content than SEO for now :D
    Good Luck

esther.paul, Aug 4, 2016 IP
  3. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are many seo techniques that very important, we need to know about SEO onpage and offpage. With each part, example Onpage there're many factors such as title, desciption, meta tag, keywords density, sitemap, robot.txt, ...
    With Offpage we also have many such as domain keywords, link building, social signals, DA, PA,...
    I hope this help.

daica85, Aug 4, 2016 IP
  4. Froggys

Froggys Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are so many factors man,and maybe the reason for not being on the first page is only one or maybe there are plenty,you can't know that,eve Google doesn't know they are not normal nowadays.

Froggys, Aug 4, 2016 IP
  5. SEOPearl

SEOPearl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What are the strategies you have used? How long have you done SEO?

SEOPearl, Aug 4, 2016 IP
  6. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    work with proper link building plan and you surely get high rank.

seoaceindia, Aug 4, 2016 IP
  7. billll

billll Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, personally, I'm handing a few niche sites, and as far as I heard, the content above 2000 words rank rather well and quickly on the Google.

I achieved success like that. But, this was just the visible tip of iceberg. There are a lot of other factors that play an immensely important role.

For example, I've seen a woman who is earning around $10,000+ each month, just by focusing on long-tail keywords and creating 2000+ words content on it. Though, of course, it's a tough one. But, think for a moment. If you create 1 professional piece of content (more than 2000+ words), each day, on a long-tail keyword, in a way, you're dominating 30 pages of google, or at least 20.

Within a month, you've a great chance to at least acquire more than 5000 visitors to your website, who can be potential customers as well, and would love share your content - if it's valuable.

This strategy is way better than all the other strategies when it comes SEO. Other than that, if you can create some backlinks from the authority sites, through guest posting, it can facilitate you big time too... Therefore, I feel, in 2016, the best way to earn and dominate a niche is through dominating the long-tail keywords... That's the only credible and fastest way in today's extreme competition.

billll, Aug 6, 2016 IP
  8. Endrue Wellton

Endrue Wellton Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do with quality link building and also submit your website most relevant category.

Endrue Wellton, Aug 16, 2016 IP
  9. Seves The Best

Seves The Best Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you have an example of an article and the long tail keyword on this ladies website?

Seves The Best, Aug 19, 2016 IP
  10. ghayoor

ghayoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wait give me your website URL let me analyse and then I will drop you my suggestions

ghayoor, Aug 19, 2016 IP
  11. Seves The Best

Seves The Best Peon

Best Answers:
    I am new to the forum and do not want to post my url publicly, how do i contact you privately?

Seves The Best, Aug 19, 2016 IP
  12. Pawan Kumar Singh

Pawan Kumar Singh Member

Best Answers:
    first do complete on page with keyword density and good quality content then do off page (Get good quality link and content distribution). surly you can achieve high rank on google and other major search engine.. for more detail please visit designing station.

Pawan Kumar Singh, Aug 19, 2016 IP
  13. vaani sharma

vaani sharma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First you are the complete the on page powerful and unique content on the site and than create quality link building with unique content.

vaani sharma, Aug 19, 2016 IP
  14. Mixtape Cover King

Mixtape Cover King Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to rank is with high quality content. You need high to have quality content with 1000 plus words with anchor text back to your main site. You want quality over quantity. Guest posting is a good way to get traffic and boost your ranking in the search engines. I had an seo guy for 2 years who built crappy backlinks. Once I started doing content marketing my site took off. I've been on the top 1-3 on Google for buyer keywords ever since.

Mixtape Cover King, Aug 19, 2016 IP
  15. billll

billll Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not just that one woman. Internet is filled with these gems... There are thousands of people who are already following this strategy. For example, I tell you regarding one of the most popular persons, Steve Pavlina... Check his website: stevepavlina.com (I'm sorry if mentioning website like this is not allowed). And, read his blogs as well. He write in fact 5000+ words content, and it's an immensely rich content website. And, I assure you, he is earning way more than $10,000 each month. In fact, he mentioned his earnings as well, in one of his blogs - as far as I remember.

billll, Aug 19, 2016 IP
  16. faiz7869

faiz7869 Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to the world of SEO my friend,

You have to understand that content Google has 200 factors to rank.

You have to make sure about below things:
    1. On Page SEO
    2. Off Page SEO
    3. Technical SEO

Well, once you have implemented these things. You need great content to maintain the ranking. Also, share your articles with the users who are looking for that type of content on the internet.

Here are the platforms I will recommend you to share your content:

• Quora: Where users will ask the question, what they want and you can simply share your product or services in the answer.
    • Social Media: Facebook, Twitter - Once you have created your website, you need to register your website on the social media so that users can get updates of all the latest articles.
    • YouTube: It's one of the best platform to get traffic on your website.
    • Guest Blogging: You can write articles for similar niche websites so that you can connect with more quality audience.
    • Press Release and advertisements are the great way to get traffic!

Enjoy blogging...

faiz7869, Aug 19, 2016 IP
  17. pinoytv9

pinoytv9 Peon

Best Answers:
    you must know all the impacts for SEO, thats a wide discussion for telling all of this but just focus on quality content and do a proper link building. dont spam ! all you just keep natural ! dont skyrocket ! there lots of best SEO people in india coutry. i salute all you indians. pinoytv9.net

pinoytv9, Aug 19, 2016 IP
  18. Prince SEO

Prince SEO Member

Best Answers:
    Focus on quality content and get quality backlinks...

Prince SEO, Aug 21, 2016 IP
  19. Paresh Shrimali

Paresh Shrimali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please refer google SEO guide and read latest updates of Google search algorithms. it must be helpful for to do seo for your website.

As well as many threads regarding your question. so also read all thread conversations, these content also help.

Paresh Shrimali, Aug 21, 2016 IP
  20. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on a LOT of factors! Is it a competitive niche? Are the backlinks quality? Did you do On-Page SEO? What about content? Is it unique? We need to know a lot about your website before giving you a SEO review ;)

patco, Aug 22, 2016 IP