1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should I publish all my pre-written at once in an empty blog?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by And_The-Teddy_Bach, Aug 22, 2016.

Ok. Here is the question. I am currently pre-writing most of my SEO friendly blog articles. If I go with two per week, I have currently content for the next 9 weeks, but I was thinking, since I have literally no audience, should I maybe just take all of the articles and publish them at once?

So my question is. If I fill up my blog with SEO friendly articles in order to make my blog look at bit more alive, would it have any effect on my SEO? And is this advisable at all? Or should I stick to my plan and just schedule all the articles and work on the promotion for each article on a weekly basis?

And_The-Teddy_Bach, Aug 22, 2016 IP
  2. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Of course not! If it's a blog, you could schedule them... For a new blog it's recomended to post a new article several times a month (of course it depends on the niche)... But 5-8 posts a month are more than enough for a new blog... But keep it updated often. Not for example posting 5 articles today and no articles in the next 3-4 months... ;)

patco, Aug 22, 2016 IP