1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Revenuehits. Is it good or nah?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by xbernx, Oct 20, 2015.

Hi.
    I'm using Revenuehits for a month now and I really like the Site design and the different placement methods. But has anyone of you ever tried this Network and compared it to Adsense?
    Do they pay more or less than other Networks?

xbernx, Oct 20, 2015 IP
  2. Michael Bryner

Michael Bryner Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am wondering the same. I been trying different networks and what ever would except my site and seriously there is plain out stingy networks out there. If you get approved the network sucks. All that I could get my hands on the ads are terrible or support is terrible. I tried getting on like Ooutbrain and Taboola, and they are almost impossible to even bother with. There is another few display banner networks that are as bad as Outbrain and Taboola.

I am going to try Revenuehits again.

Michael Bryner, Dec 30, 2015 IP
  3. krishatnet

krishatnet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have read positive reviews about revenuehits but I am not using that.

krishatnet, Jan 2, 2016 IP
  4. Michael Bryner

Michael Bryner Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I went back to wwwpromoter because they are a awesome network and luckily got approved even when I do not get 1,000,000 impressions a month. I lucked out.

Michael Bryner, Jan 2, 2016 IP
  5. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It’s difficult to compare Revenue Hits against Adsense because Adsense is CPC & RevenueHits isn’t a CPC ad network, but more like a CPA/CPM network. On average, your CPM can go from $0.1 and up to $10 or more, depending on your niche and country.

nikipink, Jan 3, 2016 IP
  6. Aalesund

Aalesund Member

Best Answers:
    I tried it, absolutely absurd results for 2-3 days test: over 130K ipmressions and 360 click and absolutely 0.00 revenue. It's true $ 0.00 revenue. Of course my traffic is not so good, because it is mostly from Eastern Europe, but I have visits and clicks from Germany and the UK with revenue 0.00 usd :(
    Perhaps only pay for USA or Canada... I don't know.

Aalesund, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  7. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You would find that the campaigns that you got served were CPA only.

lukey372, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  8. DavisMol

DavisMol Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi all,
    I started using RevenueHits some month ago and I would like to share my experience with this network. During the firt month my eCPM was $0.43 (I wrote this post with details about how much I earned during the first month with RevenueHits: http://www.davismol.net/2015/09/01/this-is-what-i-actually-earned-during-my-first-month-using-revenuehits/).
    Now, my current eCPM is $1.24.
    I also made an analysis on which traffic actually generates significant income and I found that in my case only the traffic from the US, Canada and Australia is useful (http://www.davismol.net/2016/01/07/revenuehits-only-the-traffic-from-the-us-canada-and-australia-produces-an-income/).
    I hope this helps.

DavisMol, Jan 25, 2016 IP
  9. Steve102

Steve102 Peon

Best Answers:
    Im personally using reveneuhits its an amazing ad network, despite i have then than 100 visitors per day (Europe) i got my first third payment from it. 23$ first month, 74$ second month and 75$ this month 23 april 2016.

Attached Files:

Steve102, Apr 26, 2016 IP
  10. Lihaciu Daniel

Lihaciu Daniel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Propeller Ads is an ad network based in U.K (not india)

PRO:
    - The site generates the maximum CPM
    - CPM rate (up to $10)
    - You can start now and all accounts are activated instantly.
    - You can use propeller ads accepts all websites regardless of of their traffic as long as it doesn’t fail to respect their terms and conditions.
    - There's great support via email or Skype.

CONS:
    - Your site identify as annoying with lots of ads and the weak User Experience
    - I don't know yet, but they doesn't support paypal, almost all top AdSense alternatives support PayPal.
    - They have high withdraw minimum amount
    - low traffic quality is observed. (It means if you have low traffic you will not get a low of money)

Lihaciu Daniel, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  11. sveratus

sveratus Member

Best Answers:
    for me is awful i lost my 610 impressions for NOTHING...
    [​IMG]

sveratus, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  12. touzani abdelati

touzani abdelati Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For me it is safe ...it looks better then google adsense
    but i would like to say to you guys that it pays for action as downloads and install firefox or chroom extensions
    so i will give you the method that you can earn more then 1 $ a day

touzani abdelati, Jul 28, 2016 IP
  13. VenusTechnology

VenusTechnology Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Revenue hits is terrible. Their payouts are not that great and they inject malware code on your website that will invoke popups anytime anyone clicks on any link on your website. Doesn't matter if you use banners, pop unders, floating bars, you name it, install that on your site and no matter where anyone clicks on any link it'll always generate a popup. You have to actually contact them to turn this off which is absolutely ridiculous, the publisher should have control over whether they want that feature or not. Even with the popups, revenue hits didn't come close to adsense, facebook audience, ad supply, or content.ad

VenusTechnology, Jul 29, 2016 IP
  14. techreviews

techreviews Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What is their eCPM for Pakistani traffic and secondly what's with just banners????no popup or malware etc....just banners.......

techreviews, Aug 21, 2016 IP